March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Lovely to see new ladies joining- welcome :)

Been feeling rough today, don't have nausea but digestion is gurgling and painful.

I had a very scary appointment yesterday ladies. :(

I had a little spotting so I went into the emergency room. They did an ultrasound and found that the baby looks a bit small (but my cycles are 34 days so that makes sense) but they also found a hematoma which doesn't look too good. I've been told I have a high risk of spontaneous miscarriage :(

I have to go back in next week. Please pray that baby is okay.

Prayers coming your way apaki.

I have my 6 week ultrasound this afternoon and I'm terrified.

Bombshell, I have Cigna. NDH, I'm also planning on an unmedicated hospital birth (which is what I had with my DD). Unfortunately it was a traumatic experience, I didn't have a clear head, had some complications, my midwife did something that scared the heck out of me when my husband left the room to go tell our parents we had a baby... It was just kind of a nightmare. Due to that, I'm having a doctor deliver me this time, in hopes of less complications. And as much as I love DH, he doesn't really know how to handle me when I'm in pain. He's not much support. I barely remember him even being in the room with me til I started pushing. Honestly, I don't know what I would have wanted him to do.... But I don't even recall him being there. (He def was). My mind was so fuzzy...

Apaki, I already replied to you in the other thread, but again, :hugs: and please feel free to chat about it or let us know if there's anything we can do to help ease your mind. Praying for you!!! :hug:

I had a little spotting so I went into the emergency room. They did an ultrasound and found that the baby looks a bit small (but my cycles are 34 days so that makes sense) but they also found a hematoma which doesn't look too good. I've been told I have a high risk of spontaneous miscarriage :(

Positive thoughts coming your way!!

bigbelly, great news on the scan

Lily, we haven't told anyone yet either. It's getting tough as I feel so rotten sometimes i've nearly slipped up more than once as i've wanted to vent to someone! 12 days until we can break the news! :D

bombshell, I loove chocolate oranges! Good craving there, hehe :thumbup: Also, I had the same experience with my second being told I needed to stay on the bed for continuous monitoring as it was an induction even though I went into labour after the cervadil (my waters broke on their own after the second dose) and didn't need pitocin so there shouldn't have been any need unless the intermittent monitoring had shown a problem. Also she was adamant I needed to be on my back to push with my legs in stirrups when i'd have much preferred to be upright. I'm absolutely going to be more vocal this time as I don't feel everything that was done in my last labour was necessarily for the good of me or my baby, more like to make the midwife's job easier. I know having a healthy baby at the end is what really matters but I feel like I want to do what I can to feel more empowered in my labour this time.

:hugs: apaki, keeping fc for your little bean staying sticky and healthy!

Welcome Amytrisha and Jodiebump2012 :flower:

Sorry I've been inactive ladies, I've just been feeling way too sick lately. :nope:

I finally have my appointment today so I'm going to ask my doctor for an anti-nauseate. I can't function like this. I probably won't have my ultrasound today but hopefully soon.

Mama Sparrow I'm sending positive thoughts for you and your baby. :hugs:

Mama Bat happy belated birthday! :cake:

Great scans ladies. I'm glad that so many of us have been receiving good news. :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies, congrats and H&H 9 months. :wave: :flower:

How big did baby measure? Did you see a heartbeat ?? My friend had a hematoma with her daughter, which I've heard forms during implantation. All was fine, so hoping everything will be ok for you!! Why is it that you have a high risk for spontaneous miscarriage? :hugs: thinking of you today!! <3

Bombshell, I have Cigna. NDH, I'm also planning on an unmedicated hospital birth (which is what I had with my DD). Unfortunately it was a traumatic experience, I didn't have a clear head, had some complications, my midwife did something that scared the heck out of me when my husband left the room to go tell our parents we had a baby... It was just kind of a nightmare. Due to that, I'm having a doctor deliver me this time, in hopes of less complications. And as much as I love DH, he doesn't really know how to handle me when I'm in pain. He's not much support. I barely remember him even being in the room with me til I started pushing. Honestly, I don't know what I would have wanted him to do.... But I don't even recall him being there. (He def was). My mind was so fuzzy...

I definitely have that same problem, as well! I also have that brain fog from labor/birth. Weird how that happens! And I know what you mean by DH not giving much support lol!!! Mine was sitting the entire time (granted he was crying) but he didn't even help hold my legs until the last few pushes.
I'm so sorry about your traumatic birth!!! That sounds awful :( what did your midwife do to scare you so badly? D:

buttercup84 - that sounds a lot like how my labor went! how awful that this is how the US views labor/birth. they make you feel like a patient! :( I would love to birth in the tub at the hospital, but I can only labor in it (that's what my OB tells me anyway) once it is time to start pushing I can imagine 10 nurses rushing into my room trying to pull me out.

if bitches can lift me then go right ahead and get me out but I probably won't move a muscle lol!! And YESSSSS about the chocolate oranges! it is soo bad though, MIL knows I love them so she bought like 10 of them. I'm going to be so fat lol.

TTC74 - good luck with your scan today!! :hugs:

How big did baby measure? Did you see a heartbeat ?? My friend had a hematoma with her daughter, which I've heard forms during implantation. All was fine, so hoping everything will be ok for you!! Why is it that you have a high risk for spontaneous miscarriage? :hugs: thinking of you today!! <3

Thank you! It was 4mm and no heartbeat yet. But I'm barely six weeks according to cycle length so I'm hoping we see one next week.

Thanks ladies! :hugs: I'll keep you posted!

TTC74 Fingers crossed for you!

I don't know if any of you ladies are suffering with nausea buy I have had it terribly. Yesterday I relented and brought some travel sickness bands with the pressure points on and all today I have had no nausea. May be coincidental or a placibo effect but right now I'm happy x

I don't know if any of you ladies are suffering with nausea buy I have had it terribly. Yesterday I relented and brought some travel sickness bands with the pressure points on and all today I have had no nausea. May be coincidental or a placibo effect but right now I'm happy x

Placebo or not, who cares as long as you've got some relief! :D

Looking like a CP. they're checking betas to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->