March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

So sorry to hear that TTC74, look after yourself and hope to see you around this way again when you're ready :)

I'm out too :( My hCG levels were 6000 a few days ago and today they are still sitting at 6000. Another set to be done Monday just in case but it's looking more and more likely its a missed miscarriage. I hope you all have happy and uneventful pregnancies and fingers crossed I'll be back again soon.

So sorry ttc and kakae :(

So sorry ttc and kakae, take care of yourselves and I wish you lots of luck when you're ready to ttc again :hugs:

Lily, I've always had tendencies that way and suffered ante and pnd with dd1 but was ok with dd2. I've had a few initial gp appointments about it in the past and scored quite high on the questionnaire they gave me but then talked myself out of going back to get any further help. I don't feel overly anxious about my pregnancy particularly and I'm excited to have another baby but I feel like the hormones are really affecting me. I've made a gp appointment and I'm determined not to downplay stuff like I usually do. thanks for replying by the way, I feel like my problems are so minor compared to what other ladies on here have gone through/are going through but sometimes just writing it down helps.

Big hugs ttc and kakae. I hope you'll be back on the pregnancy boards very soon with your rainbow babies! :hugs:

So sorry K, look after yourself and hope to see you bk here soon with your rainbow.

Buttercup, that must be tough for you knowing the hormones are likely to cause it but no control over it. I think a good chat with your gp would help. And like you say, don't downplay anything. We are all guilty of it when sat in front of a doctor I think but it sounds like if it's dealt with well, it will make a big difference over the next 6 months of pregnancy and have you better prepared if post natal depression comes after. Hugs.

I have been going to bed much earlier...but getting up every 2 hours to pee is not conducive for sleeping! I was never much of a coffee drinker:coffee:...but I am soooo missing it now :sleep:

Could also be I am anxiously waiting to see this little monkey again at my 12 week scan...come on the 24th!

Hi, would you mind changing my due date to the 29th Feb please? :) baby will probably be a March baby lol

Anyone else need due dates adjusting? Sometimes I miss it when it's in the middle of a longer post so let me know if you need me to change yours :flower:

I have been going to bed much earlier...but getting up every 2 hours to pee is not conducive for sleeping! I was never much of a coffee drinker:coffee:...but I am soooo missing it now :sleep:

Could also be I am anxiously waiting to see this little monkey again at my 12 week scan...come on the 24th!

AMP, our scans are on the same day! Want it to hurry!

Anyone else need due dates adjusting? Sometimes I miss it when it's in the middle of a longer post so let me know if you need me to change yours :flower:

Mee! March 24th is the set due date for this bub

kakae - so sorry <3 wishing you all the best

buttercup - I have super bad anxiety, maybe a tad bit of depression as well, too. I'm like you, starting medication in pregnancy is quite a reach - what does it feel like to you when you have anxiety? have you tried breathing techniques or going on pinterest and pinning all of the helpful memes/and what not on there. I have an entire pin dedicated to anxiety I call it the worry wart board haha!!! I truly hope it gets better for you, anxiety sucks let alone being all pregnant. :hugs:

Kakae, so sorry to hear your latest update too, look after yourself! Hope to see you back when you're good and ready :)

Buttercup, although my depression is largely under control at the moment, I have recurrences of it, particularly linked to hormones. I used to become almost suicidal once a month just before AF. I am absolutely terrified of both a low during pregnancy, and, even more, PND. I have made sure my GP and midwife have been explicitly told of my history and I have made it very clear how concerned I am about it. If I have a low, I plan to go to Drs as soon as it becomes apparent it won't lift, and I will take meds if they felt it would help, but I am hoping that it won't get to that stage. Thankfully, OH is very aware of my mental health and keeps a close eye, he notices problems before I do. I have to say, it's reassuring to know I'm not alone in this group with this.

I saw the endocrine consultant today, who discharged me back to general care, this means there is currently nothing to stop me being able to use the local birth centre and I don't have to have regular additional appointments with them! Woop!

AMP, our scans are on the same day! Want it to hurry!

I know! Mine is at 2pm and its so hard to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->