March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I wish mine was the same day, I will have to wait a further 2 days and 4 hours from you two! Still, it's all pretty close.

I am so sorry ttc and kakae.
I fear I am right behind you ladies as I've had some cramping and a colored tinge on the tp.

So sorry for your losses kakae and TTC74. Look after yourselves :hugs:

Katoro,sending positive thoughts & prayers your way. Hope everything turns out just fine for you! :hugs:

katoro - I really hope nothing is wrong! hugs sent your way :hugs:

Kakae, I'm so sorry. I know it hasn't been a confirmed loss yet but I wish you the best for the future no matter what happens from here. :hugs:

Mama Bat, Mama Fox, Mama Duck, and anyone else experiencing anxiety or depression right now my heart goes out to you! I've been battling depression for years and I think that week 9 in particular was a bad depression week for me when I was pregnant with my son. I hope that things aren't too gloomy for you all this pregnancy and that there are more good days than bad days. :hugs:

Mama Goat I hope that everything is okay with you and your bean. :hugs:

KatOro I really hope all is well and it's just an irritated cervix or something!

GUYS I'M REALLY FEELING VERY SICK ALL THE TIME HOORAY!! I'm so nauseous and I'm really happy about it lol! I feel dog rough but it's only come on in the last 2-3 days which I'm really hoping means my hormone levels are rising. Seriously hoping for a positive scan on the 25th :kiss:

Mama goat, hoping your bit of spotting is nothing more than that, fingers crossed for you.

Fiora, yay for nausea! Can't beat it for a bit of reassurance!

I am feeling brilliant today, OH made me stay in bed after he got up, and I have had so much extra sleep and feel so jolly! lots of nausea and reflux, plus still hacking my lungs up, but today is good :)

bombshell, I never really thought about using Pinterest for that but i'll give it a go thanks for the idea :flower: At the moment I mostly pin to my secret baby #3 board :winkwink: I haven't had an actual panic attack for years thankfully but I do get very nervous/edgy and flustered easily even over little things that most people probably wouldn't think much of. Even really silly things like someone coming the opposite way to me in a supermarket aisle I get a bit jittery over :wacko: Is your Pinterest board secret? If not would you mind sharing it with me? Or you can PM me if you prefer :) Hope things don't get too tough for you :hugs:

Curly, that sounds like a very wise strategy and i'm sorry to hear you've been affected by depression in the past. It's such a difficult thing to bring up in real life as some people just revert to the usual "oh if you just got out more" etc :nope: Fc you won't get PND or you can keep it well under control since you know your personal 'signs' when things are getting difficult. Great news about being discharged from the consultant too :thumbup:

Thinking of you Kat and sending positive vibes your way, hoping all is OK :hugs:

Fiora that's a really good sign, keeping fc for your scan :flower: Hope you're doing OK otherwise, have you heard from your OH?

OK you're all probably going to think i'm a nutcase but if all goes well at the 12 week scan i'm buying our double stroller afterwards! I wasn't intending to buy it this early AT ALL, more like past 20 weeks, but a local facebook friend is selling her nearly new (used 10x as a single, never as a double) Baby jogger city select with both seats, carrycot, carseat adaptors, snack trays, raincovers for a total steal and I can still register the warranty :thumbup: If anything happens I know I can get my money back from reselling it too.

Buttercup - I brought our pram when I was 5 weeks pregnant. It was an utter bargain I couldn't let go. We have the baby jogger city mini gt for our son now and he won't be using it when baby comes along but it doesn't parent face *didn't have it when he was a baby* so a bargain price parent facing pram was spotted which I intend to use with new baby till they are 1 ish then switch back to the baby jogger which I love.

Wow, a pram already! I'm a sucker for a good deal. Been looking on eBay already.

Mama Goat, hoping your bit of spotting is nothing to worry about.

And Fiora, yay for nausea! Hope it means good things.

Thank you all so much for the positive thoughts. Things have mellowed out. I'm not getting my hopes up though. We'll see what happens in the next few days and at my scan on Wed.

I'm all for jumping on deals! It can make such a difference when adding up all the expenses for a baby. We've got most everything we need for #3, just need a sticky bean :)

Hi ladies - looks like my spotting is back :-( very little cramping but to be honest I think that's because I'm constipated and need the loo (tmi sorry). I just don't know what to think?
Please pray for me and my baby xxxxxxx

We have nothing anymore, so will probably start looking for deals soon enough. Just want to make it to my next appointment and probably a couple weeks in to 2nd tri just to be sure.

So sorry Dawn hope all goes well, praying for you xxx

Buttercup I'd totally be snatching it up too!! Like you say you could make money back on selling if you needed to, but I'm sure you won't! Bargains are the best! I'm wanting the oyster max and at least once a week I'm looking on selling pages to see if I can get a deal, if I find one at a good enough price I'm getting it!! :lol: xx

Hope everything is ok, Dawn. This is so nerve wracking. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->