March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

aww, bella, what a cute little bean!

i'm so sorry your dh and dd had to miss the scan - that's insane!!!! my doctor actually encouraged me to bring my ds - i wonder why on earth they wouldn't let her back there. so disappointing!

Lovely scan Bella :) shame they didn't let dh and dd in but I'm sure they were happy to see the photos.

I know.... Now, after the fact, I'm a mess over it. I didn't sleep well last night either... Maybe contributing to it. I'm just feeling so down & tearful.

Back from my scan. ONE healthy baby measuring 9+2. Saw the little arms and legs kicking and moving around! Unfortunately DH & DD missed it all - they had to wait in the waiting room :cry:

Adorable bub <3 so sorry your DD and DH had to miss it :( I'd be livid!

Congrats on the great scans, ladies! I can't believe how much they look like little humans so early on :)
My appointment is in 2 hours, cramping and spotting are almost gone and I feel the first tri exhaustion is back but I'm still preparing for the worst. Im just a ball of nerves and ready for some answers.

Good luck Mama Goat, am sure everything will be great. Let us know how you get on.

Back from my scan. ONE healthy baby measuring 9+2. Saw the little arms and legs kicking and moving around! Unfortunately DH & DD missed it all - they had to wait in the waiting room :cry:

Congratulations! That's so sad! I phoned our scanning dept to make sure in case my MIL lets us down watching Fin and they said they'd have to wait til we've done the measurements but at the end they can come in and the sonographer would talk through everything with OH and DS there again. I don't blame you for being upset! But so happy there's a healthy buba! Xx

Iv been for my booking in appt today with my midwife who seemed lovely!
She's put me high risk because of how bad my pre eclempsia was last tommy and how early I had to give birth.
Il wait for my 12 week scan, will have bloods, have to see the consultant and after 16 weeks il have to be seen every week. She said I will been watched like a hawk and prob have a few more scans along the way.
On one hand I'm relieved I'm being watched the other I'm nervous that my last pregnancy and labour will repeat itself!

Excuse my language, but, shit this is all getting really real now lol
H xx

Glad your appointment went well bigbelly and good that your midwife will be keeping a close eye on you.

Great scans ladies! Mama Tiger I'm sorry that your DD and DH had to wait in the waiting room, I don't understand why your doctor wasn't okay with them being there. Mine was just fine with DS being in the room with me during my first appointment and even let him run around and explore (with DH's supervision of course). :hugs:

Mama Wolf I'm sorry about the seizures, I can't imagine how scary that is! I really hope that whatever meds they put you on help. :hugs:

I have Dove dark chocolate so I'm a happy preggo right now. :haha:

Yay for lovely scan and good appointments, sorry I can't remember who had what, I read it through but I can't hold information like that anymore! Baby brain is go.

Ok. I'm thoroughly confused. They couldn't find ANYTHING in my uterus. HCG levels were 36,000. She said she had no idea what was going on but she hadn't read the radiologists report, just talked to him and he said he didn't see anything that would constitute a viable pregnancy. I asked about molar and she said they are rare and the radiologist didn't mention seeing anything at all. No sac, no pole, no fetus, no tisse etc. Just a lot of fluid. I KNOW I found a heartbeat about a week ago. It was at 180. Haven't been able to find one since. The doctor told me there was no way I found one this early. Also that there was no way I found one at 8w 5d with my son. She insisted that, basically, I was lying and that she has never found a heartbeat before 13 weeks.

Worth noting :
She couldn't find my uterus in either a Trans vaginal or Trans abdominal ultrasound. She sent me to radiology and they did both also but told me nothing while they were doing it other than it was tipped back. (which I knew and told everyone ).

I'm fully ready to accept this isn't a viable pregnancy, but things aren't adding up to me. I go back in 2 days for a repeat beta and a week for a repeat US.

At this point I feel like a medical anomaly.

OMG Kat! :hugs: I really hope they're a bunch of idiots & you figure out where that baby is! Those levels seem way to high for there to be NOTHING there! I can't imagine - that is SO worrisome! :hug: to you & I really hope it all works out in the end for you!

Wow that's crazy!

Kat, I can't even get my head around it. She couldn't find your uterus??? Did you have any similar problems with your son? It seems totally incompetent! When you go back can you ask to see someone higher up? ie someone who has a bloody clue what they're doing!

Blimey Kat, what an awful experience. Sounds like you got someone who was pretending to do a job they weren't remotely qualified to do. I hope you get some clarity either way in your next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->