March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I am so sorry Kat :hugs:

Good luck with your scans Left, mama fox and mama duck. I also have my NT scan on Wednesday. I am so nervous.

apaki - it's tough! Good luck with your scan. Sorry you ended up in the same situation as me :(

Kat - SO sorry for your loss! :hugs: I hope you get your rainbow soon! :hug:

Sorry to hear kat, hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Caved and did a fairly decent sized maternity order from asda, I wanted to wait until scan, but there was an offer on so 20% off everything, I got jeans, a skirt, two pairs of leggings, two tops and a bra for £50 and better still, it actually fits! Ok the jeans are a bit baggy around the top of my bum, but I'm yet to find a cheap pair of jeans that fit there, and the bump band means there's no gap when I sit down anyway. I've hidden it all in the back of the wardrobe until scan day though, just in case...

Bombshellmom-
I am retroverted as well and my scan tech said it may take until 24 weeks to show. She also said it's why my 9 week scan looked like a blob more than baby. I also asked about the Ramzi method where you can tell gender from which side you implanted on and she said baby implanted in the back of my uterus right in the middle.

I guess what tummy I have right now is all bloat!

Excellent. Is the 20% off still on do you know x

Caved and did a fairly decent sized maternity order from asda, I wanted to wait until scan, but there was an offer on so 20% off everything, I got jeans, a skirt, two pairs of leggings, two tops and a bra for £50 and better still, it actually fits! Ok the jeans are a bit baggy around the top of my bum, but I'm yet to find a cheap pair of jeans that fit there, and the bump band means there's no gap when I sit down anyway. I've hidden it all in the back of the wardrobe until scan day though, just in case...

Sounds good Curly. I bought a skirt and dress from there. Also bought a maternity bra yesterday as my bras were so uncomfortable. Good job too, have gone from a 34 to a 38 bra!

Sorry Kat :hugs:

On Thursday we heard the heartbeat at 168bpm. (10+4) Sorry if I updated here already - I lose track sometimes.

I have been having a lot of back pain and cramping (probably just stretching pains really) but I'll get sharp pains in my abdomen sometimes. :(

Other than that, morning sickness is on/off. Sometimes its really overwhelming and then passes, other times its just a mild feeling of yucky.

Thank you for looking mama fox.
I am good thanks, ever so light spotting occasionally when I wipe but no pain. Still feeling tired, sore boobs etc so hoping that's all positive. It would have been my 12 week scan this coming Tuesday based on LMP date but because of my early scan putting me back a week my scan now isn't till 8th September, seems such a long way off.
Hope your well X X

Doesn't look like it Dawn, just had a look. How are you?

Glad you're ok Dawn. Hope everyone else is too?

Feel huge today! Don't know how I will hide it at school. Planning to tell people but rather my class/parents didn't know yet! Don't think any of them would be rude enough to ask though.

Can't believe we are all nearly 2nd tri. :)

Sorry Kat :hugs:

On Thursday we heard the heartbeat at 168bpm. (10+4) Sorry if I updated here already - I lose track sometimes.

I have been having a lot of back pain and cramping (probably just stretching pains really) but I'll get sharp pains in my abdomen sometimes. :(

Other than that, morning sickness is on/off. Sometimes its really overwhelming and then passes, other times its just a mild feeling of yucky.

My ms is a bit similar silas, rarely overwhelming but just generally icky , that or crazy hungry! Also been having aches and pains in my abdomen sometimes but put it down to things stretching and growing and try not to worry.

I think its the progression in to 2nd tri. Some days I feel as sick as I did at 7 weeks at times and others I'm okay for the most part just have to be careful of what I am eating.

Food is still iffy, so eager for when I can eat whatever I want again without many consequences lol.

azure, great scan! I always seem to measure ahead with them aswell but I know the due date i've been given isn't possible since I know when baby was conceived lol! :winkwink:

Kat i'm so sorry, take care and hope you get your little rainbow very soon :hugs:

Left, hope everything goes well with your appointment/scan i'm sure it will :flower:

Curly, I did a similar order lol! Needed some uniform bits for DD1 as she's back to nursery in September and they wear uniform as it's a school one so I bought some maternity clothes aswell. Mostly tops but also a dress, haven't tried them on yet but hoping they work for me as I don't want to spend a lot since I won't be reusing any of it.

I keep thinking my nausea has gone for a day then the next i'm back to feeling yucky again, hoping it goes completely now that i'm almost in second tri. My sense of smell is insane in this pregnancy, not a symptom I remember having with the girls at all but it's probably not helping the nausea! :wacko:
I bought a few things for the baby after my scan, these sleepsuits which I adore... (they were in the boys section but I think they're pretty gender neutral)
https://cdn2.next.co.uk/COMMON/Items/Default/Default/Publications/X6D/shotview-315x472/766/885-423-G66s.jpg
and this hoodie which has bear ears, if baby is a girl i'll stitch a little bow onto one of the ears :)
https://cdn2.next.co.uk/COMMON/Items/Default/Default/Publications/X6D/shotview-315x472/2762/900-923-X56s2.jpg
Since we're staying team yellow I won't need a ton of clothes, just enough neutral stuff for the first week or so in case it's a boy. I'll wash the 0-3 girl clothes we already have nearer the time so if it's a girl they'll be ready straight away, otherwise they can be sold/donated.

Also, I swear I can feel some baby movements already! I keep telling myself no way could it be that this early but I guess it's not impossible...!

Buttercup, LOVE those baby clothes! Where did you get them from?

Sorry if I'm offending anyone with cats --

but I seriously hate cats. MIL has 5 and is bringing them here while she moves in of course, I had to wash DD's blanket ASAP because one of them pissed all over it. Disgusting - I can't even right now.

Hormones + smells right now....no no.:dohh::growlmad::devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->