March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Yay for everyone going into their 2nd tri! :flower: I'm not too far behind! So excited my second prenatal appointment is on the 1st, I will hopefully hear the hb <3 I want another scan to see this bub at this stage lol

allforthegirl - I have my moments like that too! Hope you feel better :hugs:

AMP - I say 13 weeks as well, I just fully consider it 2nd tri after 13 just to be in everyone's book lol.

silaslove - I too have been experiencing that, even if it's doing laundry I feel like I need to sit down!

I'm back!
Scan went really well! Heard the hb, got done great pics and she even showed me some images in 4d! Il see if I can upload tht in a bit!
I'm measuring 9weeks 4days so was put back 4 days but she's said to wait for my next scan and they will use that date as a definite.
Baby was fast asleep but then woke up and started jiggling about and waving!
1 week 5 days now til official 12 week scan but il be 11w2d on tht scan!
Hope your all well.. Here's the pic
H xx
[URL=https://s6.photobucket.com/user/haylebop/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_2.jpg.html][IMG]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/haylebop/Mobile%20Uploads/image_2.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

SilasLove- Being out of breath is why I quit going to the gym. I've been taking the same class for 2 years and suddenly couldn't do the things that used to be routine.

Bigbelly, awesome news and great pic :) yay!

How are you Mama Penguin?

Yay for 2nd tri :happydance:

I didn't realize how bad it was until we went to see Frozen on Ice and I had to walk up two flights of stairs - I was struggling so hard to breath!! Ugh. It went away fairly quickly, but dang.

Lovely photo bombshell, your dd is a cutie :)

Any updates ladies? Anyone done anymore shopping lately. I love seeing what you are buying/making. Mama Hen, did you finish the blanket yet?

No real updates here....... still no.more spotting!, definitely a good thing.
I think we will buy our first something after our twelve week scan on the 8th...... not sure what to buy yet, and we probably need to sort through Isaac's old stuff too as I definitely have some 0-3 months neutral stuff, I might just buy some neutral bibs as I don't think they were in any condition to keep from Isaac.

All I've bought is a few more maternity bits, another asda bra (£8!) and a couple of sets of under bump skinny jeans from new look. We have a shopping trip planned to visit the local (ish) baby shops though so we can stay planning and budgeting for the big stuff, and I am definitely going to be buying something for babber then!

Nothing bought here .. My LO is only 18 months so have most of the big stuff .. Want to buy a new car seat cover , new wrap , bedding , and lots n lots of clothes lol.......

Haven't bought anything yet. Lots of the neutral stuff is white and not much fun ( not that I want really girly or boyish stuff particularly) but a lot of what I've seen is white or grey and a bit dull. Maybe will wait til 20 wk scan. Only 6.5 weeks to wait!

Dh and I have booked a very small babymoon to Madrid at half term (last week of October) 4 nights, well 2 in Madrid and 2 in Toledo which looks beautiful. Will be around 22 weeks so should be nice. Anyone else planning trips?

AMP I think technically it is 13 weeks, you are so close!! Congrats to all those transitioning into the 2nd Trimester! :dance:

NDH right on!! Have you had a scan to confirm the date yet? I (im)patiently waiting until Sept 9th, or when ever my OB calls me for my first appt., as I always get scan with his appt.

I am feeling so down this morning....so emotional, it sucks. I just want to crawl under the covers and hide from the world.

No I haven't had a scan and won't be having one at all, or possibly a brief anatomy scan just to check for any really serious issues that would require immediate medical attention and therefore affect our birth plans. I'm just using my own dates which don't leave much margin for error (we only bd once and got a bfp 10 days later ;))

I had a super emotional day yesterday too and got really yell-y when I got to the point of just being touched out. I should have just crawled under the blankets instead. But then two little people would have just come to join me :p
I hope your day got better.

Lovely photo bombshell, your dd is a cutie :)

Any updates ladies? Anyone done anymore shopping lately. I love seeing what you are buying/making. Mama Hen, did you finish the blanket yet?

I'm a bit over a quarter done - still a long way to go but I think I've made good progress. Its on hold for the weekend though as I have orders I desperately need to finish...

No shopping here yet either.

Haven't bought anything yet. Lots of the neutral stuff is white and not much fun ( not that I want really girly or boyish stuff particularly) but a lot of what I've seen is white or grey and a bit dull. Maybe will wait til 20 wk scan. Only 6.5 weeks to wait!

Dh and I have booked a very small babymoon to Madrid at half term (last week of October) 4 nights, well 2 in Madrid and 2 in Toledo which looks beautiful. Will be around 22 weeks so should be nice. Anyone else planning trips?

Sounds like a lovely holiday! Sadly no trips for us in the forseeable future.

I'm still waiting to find out when my 12 week scan appointment will be.

I bought some maternity leggings, some shorts and bras awhile ago, but so far most of my clothes still fit ok- I just look a bit fat in them!

We probably won't by anything for the baby until we have the 20 week scan. I doubt I'll make anything- that's not my sort of thing! My mom said she was going to start knitting again so I'm sure she'll make things.

We just got back from a holiday- a Mediterranean cruise with a few days in Venice before and after it- so we're not planning anymore big trips. I think we'll do some weekend trips away just the two of us but within the UK.

well told everyone last night, now its on facebook it must be official right lol

when we told our little boy he looked at the pics and said wow I didn't know a kidney bean looked like that (he knew I had a kidney infection and presumed it was a pic of that as that's where wed told him we had been bless him....
he the proceeded to say it best be a boy and itl will be born called max haha

heres the other pic where they showed me In 3d/4d...

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/haylebop/Mobile%20Uploads/image_3.jpg

oh my days my friend has just messaged me to say that if you look at the pic on the left it looks like the baby has the biggest willy ever lol its the connection to the placenta but my god its very realistic if you look haha
I cant stop giggling

h xx

oh my days my friend has just messaged me to say that if you look at the pic on the left it looks like the baby has the biggest willy ever lol its the connection to the placenta but my god its very realistic if you look haha
I cant stop giggling

h xx

Ha ha! How funny. How do you feel now it's 'official' big belly?

We still haven't told many people, mainly because we haven't seen them. There are still a few close friends I'd like to tell face to face so will wait til I see them before telling everyone I think. But one of my best Friends is coming tonight for the weekend so am looking forward to telling her. So nice when you have a scan to show people too.

NDH so different in different places. Here if there is no/low risk you get two scans. One at 12 weeks to check for a risk of Downs and the one at 20 weeks to make sure baby has all its parts, then that's it. I'm high risk and usually get anywhere from 5-15 or more depending. But I doubt I will get that many this time around. Specially science my last two weren't affected.

We don't plan on telling people for a while. Do t want to hear all the negative comments we have endured in the past. We just want to enjoy this part just to the two of us.

We are anouncing officially after the scan but we saw some friends today and told them, anyhow it turns out they are due their second child two weeks after our second is due :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->