March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

So even though I asked at my 12 week scan last week if my due date from 8 weeks was still accurate, and them telling me yes, I look online at my chart (my OB has an online patient portal where you can see their notes) I see notes that says gestational age 12.4 (12 weeks 4 days) edd 3/3/2016....so I guess they moved my dd up 2 days without telling me?

Can you please change my date to March 3!:happydance:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, but I'm a teacher & just returned to work this week :cry: it's been an exhausting week. Still debating on whether to do the genetic testing... We didn't for DD, but since they went from quad screen to a blood test, I'm considering it for this one. DH is still against it. Anyone else?

I'm doing for dh peace of mind. So far first part of screening looks good

Second prenatal appointment tomorrow! I'm nervous! So afraid of having a missed miscarriage, worried I haven't been eating enough or properly for baby or that I'm not drinking enough fluids, etc. :nope:
I really hope that if they don't give me a scan I can at least hear baby's heartbeat on the Doppler just to ease my mind. I don't really "feel" pregnant at all. I know that's probably normal for 10 weeks but I haven't really had too horrible of morning sickness, like I did with DD and my mc. For some reason it really worries me. :(

Second prenatal appointment tomorrow! I'm nervous! So afraid of having a missed miscarriage, worried I haven't been eating enough or properly for baby or that I'm not drinking enough fluids, etc. :nope:
I really hope that if they don't give me a scan I can at least hear baby's heartbeat on the Doppler just to ease my mind. I don't really "feel" pregnant at all. I know that's probably normal for 10 weeks but I haven't really had too horrible of morning sickness, like I did with DD and my mc. For some reason it really worries me. :(

Try not to stress hon! I know it is hard, but I "lost" my pregnancy symptoms at 8 weeks with my DS and this pregnancy, i had some nausea which went away quickly and now just tired, hungry and bloated by the end of the day. I am sure your OB will either scan or doppler you! Are you having a 12 week scan?

Hello ladies!

I have been more of a lurker the past few weeks as after 3 losses I was terrified of another but I had my 12w scan today and all is looking good! Saw baby wriggling around and have had my due date changed to 8th March (if I could be update on the first page?) so happy and excited! Can't wait to tell my family and friends now and join you ladies properly

I know how you feel, as I am terrified that could happen to me too. Though I am still waking up so often to pee at night and all freaking day. Oh and my bbs are angry most days. Are you not having any symptoms at all? No frequent peeing? No achy bbs? No cramping or pulling?

Hello ladies!

I have been more of a lurker the past few weeks as after 3 losses I was terrified of another but I had my 12w scan today and all is looking good! Saw baby wriggling around and have had my due date changed to 8th March (if I could be update on the first page?) so happy and excited! Can't wait to tell my family and friends now and join you ladies properly

Congrats on the great scan!!

Hey ladies. I've been posting on the April thread as my edd is Mar 31 but I'm 9w 5d today and feel not nauseous for first time in a month it's getting me worried. Did any of u have nausea subside around then? Yesterday had some cramping spoke to Dr she said it's ok but the lack of nausea making me nervous. Anyone else?

Hey ladies. I've been posting on the April thread as my edd is Mar 31 but I'm 9w 5d today and feel not nauseous for first time in a month it's getting me worried. Did any of u have nausea subside around then? Yesterday had some cramping spoke to Dr she said it's ok but the lack of nausea making me nervous. Anyone else?

It is completely normal to have good and bad days as you get closer and closer to the 2nd trimester.

Weeks 9 and 10 were pretty good for me MS wise. But week 11 it kicked back in full force. :(

I wouldn't worry too much. xx

ruby - thanks!! I am trying lol I'm not sure what my doctor is going to do, I know I'm going to say yes to that screening for downs so hopefully I get the ultrasound today!

allforthegirl - I'm still peeing and feel pulling when I sneeze/get up too fast so I'm sure those are good signs still! last night I couldn't sleep at all just felt super uncomfy in my lower abdomen - felt kinda like growing? not sure how to explain it lol. I feel better today though about it, trying to stay calm before the appointment grr!! Why do we worry so much lol

Welcome to the new ladies! :flower:

Hi ladies

Asda maternity has 20% off till 5th sept if you use code maternity20 at checkout. Not sure if it needs to be capitals or not as not tried it yet. Going to do an order tomorrow

Throughout this whole pregnancy I will have days where I have no nausea at all...then days where I have mild nausea...and then there are days like today where I gag or retch, but so far I have avoided actually puking:sick:

Hi ladies

Asda maternity has 20% off till 5th sept if you use code maternity20 at checkout. Not sure if it needs to be capitals or not as not tried it yet. Going to do an order tomorrow

Thanks Dawn! And welcome Mrs Wag and Busybee :)

How did it go bombshell? Well, I hope.

First day back at school today and was hungry and tired all day! Told my head teacher and some colleagues about baby though and took scan pic to show too which was lovely. Really need an early one tonight and every night as energy is low and its going to be so busy the next 6 months! Just hope keeping busy will make the weeks feel faster. 6 weeks until 20 week scan which is half way!

I invested in a belly band today! Hopefully u can wear my normal clothes for longer and my tummy is a better shape lol

I watched eastenders last night and broke my heart.

Looked at a doona buggy today (have a quick look see wht you think)

Felt terrible all day, really Shakey and sicky, going to Cadbury world on thur, not looking forward to it!

Anyway I won't bore you, il be off, hope your all doing well
Hxx

Hi girls! I wanted to join you all :) after 5 years of trying, pcos, ovarian drilling, and lots of fertility meds. I am over excited to say im expecting! My due date is March 11th. I can't wait to find out the sex. But won't be able to till the 25th. I'm going to be doing a private 3d/4d scan then. I'll be 16 weeks. Congrats to all expecting mommies! So exciting :)

Well DH pissed me off and bailed going to my appointment last minute because he thought something was wrong with his car. I ended up calling my mom to take me and was 15 minutes late.

Heard baby's heartbeat it was 156bmp this time. I go back in 2 weeks for my 12 week scan :)

Welcome new and returning ladies!

I've been reading and keeping up with what's going on, but too tired to post. Nearly at the end of the harshest shift pattern I've had in a long while, so glad first tri energy drain is no more, I just feel ordinary levels of exhaustion instead!

Bombshell, pleased you got to hear the hb, hope you feel more reassured now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->