March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Oh coffee...you and I were never great friends...but I sure could use you now....:coffee:

Oh coffee...you and I were never great friends...but I sure could use you now....:coffee:

You are more than welcome to have a cup or two. They say it is safe as long as you aren't drinking a crazy amount everyday, but to have one or two cups a day is completely safe. So enjoy it if you want it. :winkwink:

You are more than welcome to have a cup or two. They say it is safe as long as you aren't drinking a crazy amount everyday, but to have one or two cups a day is completely safe. So enjoy it if you want it. :winkwink:

I tend to drink soda with it being so hot...I know not very healthy but it has less caffeine than coffee at least and Ill just sip a bit from a bottle throughout the day :blush: Then I feel like I need to drink a bunch of water to counter act it

Oooh, forgot to add earlier, I had my first "I didn't know you were expecting" from someone who works in my building the other day. I am absolutely huge already, which is surprising as according to the person that did my 12 week scan I am one of the retroverted uterus club! Some of it is fat, but I am dreading it continuing at this pace, I won't be able to fit behind the wheel of my car in a few months if it does!

Thanks ladies :flower:

curlyrose - so sorry you've been so tired lately! I start my job on 9/21 so I'm sure I'll be right there with you!

I start teaching again on 21/9- I was hoping I'd feel a lot better once past 12 weeks, but so far my symptoms seem to be getting worse if anything so I'm not hopeful!

Hi MrsWag and Linkerland, congrats and welcome! :flower:
Had a bit of an eventful bank holiday weekend as DD2 has already weakened her cast so I had to take her to A&E on Sunday where we were fobbed off by a doctor and told it was fine :nope: Rang the hip nurse on Tuesday and she told us to come in and the plaster room would put a bar on so that's what we did this morning! Lucky the hospital is only 5 minutes away really :thumbup: It feels pretty solid now so fingers crossed we can stay away from the hospital until the next cast change :winkwink:
Pregnancy wise I still feel fairly yucky, not always nausea just a general 'pregnant' feeling I suppose. I'm solidly in second tri now which feels crazy (this pregnancy is flying by for me, can't believe i'm due in 6 months!!) but as yet haven't had my burst of energy. Come to think of it I don't think I had it with my other 2 pregnancies either :haha:
Hope you're all keeping well :flower:

Ugh Fezzle, me too! I started back on August 26th, so I'm 7 days in! And of course my nausea is getting worse rather than better... I spent last weekend recovering from the exhaustion of working all week! :haha:

I'm 12 weeks today! I can't believe it. After what seems like a year in the first trimester (I got a long awaited bfp October 4, and since then have been pregnant for all but 2 months technically, considering pregnancy is counted from AF) I finally just have one more week to go until second tri!

We're going to tell my parents on the weekend and then slowly start telling other family at 13 weeks.

I'm starting to get really excited about telling people! We've told our families (but not DH's brother yet) and close friends we've seen in person already. I have to tell a couple people at work today, and even though it's for boring planning stuff, I'm just glad to tell more people! I've been saying for ages I didn't want to do a FB announcement, but now I'm starting to reconsider. It probably won't be until after we have the screening results though.

Weeks 10-12 were pretty bad for me ms wise. I'm having more good days tho, so that makes me happy.

silaslove - sorry 10-12 weeks were pretty bad for you!! hoping you're starting to feel a bit better!

allforthegirl - yay for 12 weeks!!!

AFM - I'm 11 weeks today! My ms hasn't been too horrible overall, so far I think this has been my easiest pregnancy. Don't get me wrong the nausea is awful when I do get it I hate being nauseous but it's not really all day it's just in the morning and normally subsides when I eat. I have been getting wicked heartburn though. Have only thrown up once this entire pregnancy and with DD I had been throwing up almost everyday by 9 weeks at least.
I haven't gained any weight yet, I'm not overly hungry like I normally am when pregnant. I notice sometimes I cant even finish my plate. I eat pretty normal and moderate. Anyone else noticing this?

How's everyone else feeling?

I'm the same bombshell, appetite has really decreased and I don't crave sweet things much at all which is usually my big weakness! I felt the same with DD1 but not really with DD2.

Sort of....I am hungry but get full fast, yet sometimes still hungry....Not sure what that is about....I just try not and over indulge.

Just hungry all the time and very tired. Was feeling much more energetic but now back at work, feel like I've been hit by a bus by 4:00pm. Went shopping to a huge shopping centre after work today because none of my work clothes fit (aaaaagh!) But it was so busy there and didn't get home til 7pm and now I feel dead. So glad it's nearly the weekend. What is everyone up to?

Nice to hear lots of you sharing your news with people, so exciting isn't it? But weird that baby will be here in 6 months and you're only just telling them.

I'm always starving but not able to eat as much in one sitting as I usually can (I often eat as much as my hubby who is twice my size :haha:) so I am snacking a lot.

I've been pretty lucky on the ms front, I only had 4 or so weeks of horrible nausea (no vomiting thankfully) before I figured out the herbs from my TCM were making it worse and I stopped taking them. I've been feeling pretty good for a couple weeks but heartburn has started a few days now I'm feeling constantly nauseous again from it.

My baby is worth it my baby is worth it my baby is worth it...

My taste buds have chAnged also, I'm not eating as much chocolate/sugary things and I'm craving proper home cooked meals. I don't like crisps but ready salted are my new best friend lol
Iv not been sick either but the nauseous feeling isn't nice at all! Seems to arrive around 11ish and linger most of the day, it helps when I eat but then I get more hungry lol

Have any of u looked at any buggys yet? Check out doona pram, if u watch the video ul see why I'm considering it (I'm disabled, awaiting a hip replacement so think it may help) let me know what you think or if anyone has one?

H xx

I've just looked it up and its very intriguing. Unfortunately its not actually good for newborns to be in car seats for longer than necessary and I can see people using them as their only prank for their baby until they get too big and cause lots of developmental issues as a result. I haven't used a lean more than a handful of times really but I wouldn't buy a travel system for the same reason I wouldn't use that one.
I can see it coming in handy for quick trips or when travelling but imo its an awfully big expense when you'd still have to have a normal pram that lies flat for regular use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->