March Mummas - join us here!

Welcome to all the new mamas! Love to seeing more people join us :cloud9:

I'm also stalking to see if my ticker will change soon :haha: I want the apple seed!

Trishg21 you are an appleseed now :happydance:

bkay77 I have an early scan on the same day as you!

Considering so far we only have due dates up until the first week in March (sorry if I've missed someone due later) this thread should fill up more as we get through the next few weeks!

bkay77 - Welcome and congrats!! :happydance: I was getting the same thing (ad) last night on BnB everytime I clicked something new, so I just logged off. It was driving me nuts! It seems to be better today. :thumbup:

Hello to all the new Mummas!! I think I've added you all but if I've missed you let me know :flower:

Afternoon ladies! Welcome to all of the new mummies!

I've just been shopping in town and I bought my husband his anniversary present for next month :D As it's our first anniversary and its traditional to buy a paper gift I got him a book entitled "The expectant dad's survival guide" and a board book for him to read the baby, "Spot loves his dad". I'm so excited to give it to him now :D

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :)

WOOT! Apple seed! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling? Anyone having morning sickness yet?

Happy Sunday everyone! Im so jealous of everyone's appleseeds LOL Today was the first day I felt nauseous. Ive never actually thrown up before with any of my pregnancies, so Im hoping I get through this one sick-free too :)

My U/S feels soooo far away. All I want is to see if there is a heartbeat. To KNOW if this is a viable pregnancy. Im counting down the days until July 12th

How are all you ladies feeling?

I just got a BFP on Friday. Many apps say my due date is March 11th but I will confirm that once I have my 1st appointment (which isn't set yet)

Awww wow, March babies already! Congratulations ladies! :flower: xx

Hi ladies! My husband and I are pregnant with our first. EDD March 3rd. Our first apptointment is July 13th! Yay:happydance: Do they normally do an u/s on the first appointment to check viability ? They lady I made my Appointment with didnt really know a whole lot :wacko:

Hi ladies! My husband and I are pregnant with our first. EDD March 3rd. Our first apptointment is July 13th! Yay:happydance: Do they normally do an u/s on the first appointment to check viability ? They lady I made my Appointment with didnt really know a whole lot :wacko:

It really depends on DR's office policy, because my NY doctor does 3 ultra sounds during pregnancy (unless more is needed) but they do the initial one at the first appointment then another at like 20 then another at 36 (i believe) but then my dr's office in Georgia only gave me ONE ultrasound at 20 weeks. So it's always best to ask around and also please find out BEFORE your appointment what hospital your doctor deliver's at. Because if it's a hospital you don't like you will have to change doctors.

It definitely depends on your doctor. Mine does the first when your beta hits 2000 and then does one every week after that until you clear 9 weeks. My first one is this coming Thursday. I'm super excited but also nervous. I hope I get to hear a heartbeat...

Big Welcome to the new mommas! :hi: And CONGRATS!! :happydance:

I hope everyone is felling well!

My first appointment is NEXT week! Not sure what to expect but I can't wait! I will feel so much better once the doctor tells me everything is fine. :wacko:

WOOT! Apple seed! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling? Anyone having morning sickness yet?

I'm really excited to get to a pea! Then it seems a little more real because it's an actual vegetable and not a seed. Few more days.... :happydance:

I continue to feel mostly the same. I have felt mildly (and sometimes more) nauseous since before I even tested (like 8 dpo). It was worse in the beginning, especially during the night, but then got a bit more manageable, but last night was the first time since maybe 2 weeks ago that I've woken up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous. I was told to expect it would come back around week 6-7 so maybe it's starting its comeback. No actual vomiting though, but I really don't vomit ever anyway (seriously, not since I was 15, which is now 16 years ago - worked in all sorts of developing countries where everyone else got really sick, nothing, been ridiculous drunk and should have been sick, nothing, had food poisoning, but didn't throw up, etc.). I'm hoping maybe I can keep this record going!

I feel worse if I don't eat and I'm definitely more hungry than normal. Like not the kind of hungry where you have an appetite because not everything looks amazingly appealing, but it's more the low blood sugar, must eat now or pass out kind of hunger. Boobs hurt. I feel extra tired and definitely take naps now, and I'm not a napper usually. But generally, it's not too bad. If it only gets a little bit worse than this, it's definitely manageable, if not always pleasant.

How is everyone else feeling? Have you told anyone yet?

Hi girls, can I join? I got my BFP yesterday :)
I was at the doc this morn, she said i'm due March 2nd :happydance:

Doodlebug - Welcome! Congrats!! :happydance:

MindUtopia - I know what you mean about the hunger! I really don't have a ravenous appetite but I find I need to eat every few hours (about 3) or I feel sick and dizzy. Definitely must be low blood sugar. If I keep needing to eat this frequently I don't know how long I'll be able to hide it :dohh:

We plan on telling my parents this weekend - it will their first grandchild! :happydance: Then we are going to tell my DH's family in 2 more weeks after his brother's wedding - we don't want to steal any attention away from them. Then friends and everyone else will wait until mid August when I'm 12 weeks.

Congratulations Doodlebug!

With a 28 day cycle I'm due 1st March but I'm kind of expecting to be moved a day or so later but we'll see what happens with my scans.

You seem to have tested late if you got your BFP yesterday. Did you do well holding off testing or do you have cycles that aren't too regular? Obviously don't answer if you don't want to say.

MindUtopia - is a pea next for us after appleseed?

Quite a few people know we were having fertility treatment so I'm often asked if there is any news (this pregnancy was natural but I'm managing to deflect questions quite well and say we are on a month off - no one is keeping tabs so I can use that excuse for a bit). We've told our parents and a few close friends. My immediate boss knows as I needed time off for a doctors appointment. I might tell a few more people once we have had our early scan otherwise we will be waiting until our 12 week scan is done.

Hi, congratulations to all the new ladies! :)

I feel soooo sick, luckily not vomiting but definitely feeling sick.

I need to register with my GP as we have just moved, then I can get my appointment sorted.

Is anyone finding time is dragging? x

Hi ladies, thanks for the welcomes :hugs:

I too am feeling really sick :sick: and so so tired! but am taking symptoms as a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->