March Mummies!

rockabillymom

Punk Rock Mama of 2
Reaction score
Can you believe we only have a little over a month left???!! I can believe how fast time is flying! Is anyone else getting anxious and antsy!?

YIP...

im breech, so i have the added stress of hoping this baby turns herself quicksmart!

Im now finished up from work, so its lotsa R&R for me!!

It's crazy! Suddenly time is going so fast. Can't believe I'm going to be a Mum in such a short space of time. And I am still TOTALLY unprepared lol!

kafs- Hopefully your baby turns for you!

Thumper- Me either... Im still trying to find time to put together the nursery... So much to get and so little time.

Im finally going to finish up school in 2 weeks and then its just work I have to worry about till the baby gets here!

It still seems so far away to me! I've always been impatient though lol! And I have a sneaky suspicion that LO is going to keep me waiting! I finished work a week ago and the nesting has kicked in big time, just wish I was physically a bit more capable, I keep having to sit down and rest all the time and it's annoying!!!! I just want to meet my baby boy!!!!

I can't believe it either, time seems to have gone so fast. Im starting to feel really anxious but excited now too. Im also feeling really unprepared, i've still got to declutter my house (im having really bad urges to really clean, tidy and declutter but getting the energy to do it is another thing!), I still have to get a couple bits and bobs for the baby and everything else. I keep panicking and thinking what if she comes sooner than expected and everything else.

Im pretty ready... but honestly hoping shes a few days late LOL. I have everything i need, but i don't have the energy to put it all together - def no energy to clean my house!! Need nesting to kick in soon!

YAY! I can't wait! my friend kindly let me and OH bath and dress her baby today, now we're both very excited to have out own LO to love and look after! Just over 7 weeks to go for me! I hope it goes VERY fast!! xxxx

Ive become addicted to the birth stories section! I love reading about how different every birth is.

i have everything sort of ready - need some rgy to give house good blitz. Last day in work 18th feb - so only 20 working days left - YAY

Its strange. I still cant imagine me with a baby. All throughout my pregnancy ive not worried about anything (well apart from when they told me she was going to be massive) now ive got just over a month left its starting to sink in a bit. i havent thought about the birth yet, maybe i should, it just still doesnt feel real

It doesn't seem real to me either - I'm not particularly huge and I'm not really getting any adverse affects! I cannot believe how little time there is left though, and often lay in bed thinking that in such a short space of time something will be totally dependent on me and its worrying!

The nursery hasn't been started yet, but thankfully the cot is going in our room for a little while so there is no massive rush!

I'll either be a march or april mommy, since I'm due march 30th.

But march is just around the corner ladies! :happydance:
I'm so excited and nervous! :blush:

I have 2 months left D:
but thanks to the new zodiac, I'm gonna have a little Pisces <3

ugggh! so jealous of all of you who get to quit working now or very soon! I have to work up till the bitter end, March 11th! thats if my little man doesnt show up early. I am ready for him to get here. Beyond anxious, although I will miss feeling him move a wriggle around in mommy's belly.:cloud9: I dont think I will be in a hurry to do this again:)

I am so not ready for this. i have a feeling i'll spend the rest of my pregnancy arguing with my mother .. sigh how is it possible to assert my position as mother of this child when my own mother thinks I'm being fussy??

told her that my fella and I bought a travel cot (I collect it tomorrow) and she pipes up wiht but we're getting a cot for here .. my response where you gonna put it .. oh we can put it up when baby here and take it down when baby not here!!!! am I the only one who thinks this is a reallllly bad idea apart from teh fact it will be second hand actually think its about third hand already... isn't putting it up and down all the time going to weaken the structure??

I am a march mummy also , except for I was breeched so they booked me for a c section february 26th!! I was told last appointment LO is head down and engaging so I hope my ultrasound this thursday shows that she is deffinitely head down and can toss the C section out the window!! In that case I will deffo be a march mummy.. I hope!!!

I am a march mummy also , except for I was breeched so they booked me for a c section february 26th!! I was told last appointment LO is head down and engaging so I hope my ultrasound this thursday shows that she is deffinitely head down and can toss the C section out the window!! In that case I will deffo be a march mummy.. I hope!!!

Glad she turned head down!!

Good luck DevineBeauty!!! I was told at my appt 2 weeks ago she was engaged... and then last week that she might be breech :shock: so i have an u/s wed - PRAYING she is head down!

We're definitely nesting around here! Our birthing class that started with 7 couples just a few weeks ago has already seen one couple deliver at 36 weeks, and a second at not quite 33 weeks is already 4 cm dilated and isn't leaving the hospital now! We're wondering if everyone will go early. I certainly hope not, as we still have some thing to get. Not a lot, have the important stuff like Moses basket, stroller, wrap for baby wearing, and enough clothes. Getting close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->