*~*March Mummies*~*

I'm really tired and either weepy or angry - pretty much no in-between!
I'm also bloated on and off.
No sickness yet luckily. My mum said she didn't even feel sick with me or my brother so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

I might be the first to drop out :(

Been bleeding lightly since this morning... not really holding out much hope. Just waiting to see if it gets heavier or not xxx

Thinking of you! hope everything is okxx

Welcome faiirydust!
I'm feeling fairly exhausted and a bit sicky, but nothing to bad at this stage. Although if you asked my oh, he would say I have been a right moody cow.

I've just eaten a big bowl of Angel delight and now feeling very sickly :sick: Ick

OMG You don't know what angel delight is??

Angel Delight is a powdered dessert product produced in the United Kingdom. It is designed to be mixed and whisked with milk to create a mousse-like sweet dessert.

And usually, very yummy :winkwink:

Attachments

• angel delight.jpg
    angel delight.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 37
Oh it sounds fantastic, no I've never heard of that! I wish people in the uk would send me their delish products that we can't get here in Canada oh my!

To be fair, you probably have some gorgeous products in Canada that we've never heard of!! Lol.

Poutine!! I cannot get cheese curds over here for love nor money, and mozzarella etc just isn't the same at all :(

I like Sainsbury's own version of Angel Delight better than the branded stuff :blush: Hope you're not feeling quite so sick now!

you know what i want from the UK? walkers crisps. we don't have fun flavors over here in the US...not that i should be eating those kinds of foods and honestly i'm not even craving them but MAN are they good! roast chicken is my favorite...i studied abroad for a semester in 2002 and gained like 20 lbs...the chocolate bars over there are so much better than here plus i lived above a spar in london which did not help!
ANYWAY i started feeling a little MS on Saturday at 5+6 but i thought it was because i didn't eat breakfast until 11am but i had it again yesterday. has anyone tried those motion sickness wrist bands? Online a lot of the reviews were good and it was from women using them for MS. I may buy some today and try since feeling queasy makes me want to eat bread (even though it doesn't make me feel better).

Hiya! Just worked it out and my due date is March 26th!!

you know what i want from the UK? walkers crisps. we don't have fun flavors over here in the US...not that i should be eating those kinds of foods and honestly i'm not even craving them but MAN are they good! roast chicken is my favorite...i studied abroad for a semester in 2002 and gained like 20 lbs...the chocolate bars over there are so much better than here plus i lived above a spar in london which did not help!
ANYWAY i started feeling a little MS on Saturday at 5+6 but i thought it was because i didn't eat breakfast until 11am but i had it again yesterday. has anyone tried those motion sickness wrist bands? Online a lot of the reviews were good and it was from women using them for MS. I may buy some today and try since feeling queasy makes me want to eat bread (even though it doesn't make me feel better).

i had terrible sickness last year with dd2 and bought bands not reallythinking they would wor but i put them on an ten min later i idnt feel sick best £7 i everspent got them out again already buy them everyone buy them they are great

Poutine!! I cannot get cheese curds over here for love nor money, and mozzarella etc just isn't the same at all :(

I like Sainsbury's own version of Angel Delight better than the branded stuff :blush: Hope you're not feeling quite so sick now!

Poutine! Oh yes I totally agree, sooo good, and you're right mozza isn't the same at all BUT if you mix it with chedder, omg sooo delish if you don't have cheese curds lol

Somehow without cheese curds it is really just chips, cheese and gravy though :rofl:

We now have a sig/blinkie thing! Check out the first post for the link and just add the [ in the right place!

I'm out guys. Bleeding nd cramping came in full force last night.

Good luck with your own little bundles. We're jumping straight back into TTC so I'll check back and keep you updated with my own developments.

Lots of love xxxx

So very sorry to hear that Kitty :(. I hope to see you in first Tri again very soon :hugs:

Thanks for the blinkie/pic, Pip :). Am on my phone just now but will add it in once I get on my computer :)

Jellybeann, congratulations and welcome to March Mummies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->