*~*March Mummies*~*

hope you girls are all good my thoughts are with all of you that are havig worrying symptoms, or lack of them

asm i have the mother of all colds boo hoo ben looking at triple buggies i have fon one called abc adventure looks lie my best choice so far. i was thinking of keeping my phil and ted double and making my eldst walk but she will only just be 2 and i thin it might be a big ask

Hi everyone can I join? I'm due around the 14th March i think, i'm finding the forum a bit daunting so jumping in at the deep end and posting again.
Feeling sick at all times of the day and i cant lie on my front anymore cause of soreness, no way did i think I would get these symptoms this early but am loving every minute in a wierd way, am still really nervous though.

Hi everyone can I join? I'm due around the 14th March i think, i'm finding the forum a bit daunting so jumping in at the deep end and posting again.
Feeling sick at all times of the day and i cant lie on my front anymore cause of soreness, no way did i think I would get these symptoms this early but am loving every minute in a wierd way, am still really nervous though.

welcome to march mummies ,and congratulations have you tried sea sickness wrist bands they should cure the sick feling is this your first baby

I've read about the bands and think i will try to find some, I didnt even think about trying anything like that.
This is my first so i'm so unsure on what i'm feeling and if it's all normal, its good to hear other people are feeling the same!

Well still not cramping or bleeding heavy only when I wipe so I'm still having positive thoughts and holding out hope that things are going to be fine

How long does HCG keep being detected in urine after a miscarriage? I had some really bad cramping accompanied by a little bleed (like a one day AF, just light-medium) And DH has me worried I lost the bubba! I would have been about 2 weeks at the time, I was going to take another test on Thursday just to make sure, would it show negative if I lost the baby 4 days before I take the test?

Welcome to all the newcomers :wave:

I had chips and gravy last night (no cheese, didn't fancy it). It was lush! :haha:

Had my private scan this morning! I saw my beanie's heartbeat :dance: Wasn't expecting that (thought too early) but it was amazing. Very tiny bean! I'd highly recommend Perth Baby Scan to any Scottish ladies, they are just lovely there. So much more interested and personal than BabyBond. Will try and post pics in a bit, though there's not much to see really :)

Lord Jesus I ask you protect this baby you help it to go strong and thrive. Please give her peace of mind and heart. Calm her fear and help her to hold on to you. Thank you for the gift and miracle of pregnancy, birth, and babies! Help us never to forget your blessing. Give us strength to endure and help us to do what is best for our babies! Thank you for your provision. Amen.

AMEN!:hugs:

I had chips and gravy last night (no cheese, didn't fancy it). It was lush! :haha:

Had my private scan this morning! I saw my beanie's heartbeat :dance: Wasn't expecting that (thought too early) but it was amazing. Very tiny bean! I'd highly recommend Perth Baby Scan to any Scottish ladies, they are just lovely there. So much more interested and personal than BabyBond. Will try and post pics in a bit, though there's not much to see really :)

Aww! That's great news!

How long does HCG keep being detected in urine after a miscarriage? I had some really bad cramping accompanied by a little bleed (like a one day AF, just light-medium) And DH has me worried I lost the bubba! I would have been about 2 weeks at the time, I was going to take another test on Thursday just to make sure, would it show negative if I lost the baby 4 days before I take the test?

if you test with a clear blue digi and the weeks have gone down then that might be a sign , cramping is normal and a bit of spotting is normal but when they are both together its a bit more worrying do you have an early pregnancy unt near you most are self referal although they might not see anything at three weeks goo luc hunny

No, no unit near me! I am just really confused, as there were no clots or anything in the blood! I now cannot find any of my phones, so can't even rign doctors!!

Ugh I am starting to lose hope, the cramping has come and the bleeding is starting to get worse

:hugs: To JellyBeann and Sweetmama - i'm hoping for the best *fingers crossed*

That is great Eala!! Bet it was wonderful and glad they were so nice :hugs:

ah ha, found you :happydance: great to see the scan went well and all is ok :thumbup:. You need to post the pics so we can guess the sex :haha:

Brilliant news :hugs:

PS, was the place easy to find?

ladies i hope the bleeding stops! i bled bad with number 3 for 3-4 days. they said it was IB since it was around when af was due. i didnt even find out i was pregnant til later cuz i thought it was af! and with number 5 i spotted off and on for about 10 weeks. there was a subchorionic hematoma, which is just a pool of blood where he implanted. they were both ok though:hugs:

welcome newbies!

Yeah my bleed was the day I was due AF!

if it were me i would go in for hcg bloods taken. thats what they did when i was spotting early on til 10 weeks. when they got high enough they did a scan. dont know if you can do that there though. i wouldnt worry too much about it but its nice to get checked out

Fingers well and truly crossed for you, Jellybeann and sweetmama :hugs:

Chanel - are you sat-nav'ing there? If you are, the satnav will take you down the wrong road right at the very end. Not entirely sure how to describe it :rofl: It's not a major problem in as much as the road it puts you on is parallel to where you need to be. But if you end up on the road right by the river, with the business centre on your right, that's the wrong road. You kinda turn onto that road then immediately right, then pretty much immediately left (to the lower car park). Let me know if you want better directions nearer the time :blush:

I checked my cervix and it's still high soft and closed so I don't know where the blood is coming from and the cramping isn't even in my stomach it's in my back hip area... Ugh I think things will be ok but we'll see, I'm taking the wait and see approach because my doc is on vacay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->