*~*March Mummies*~*

Congrats Nimoo!!

I expect i will be editing this list a hell of a lot once everyone has their 12 week scans cuz all the due dates will be changing :rofl: Lol, what fun!

Congrats Nimoo!

I just had my first MW appointment :yay: She was awfully nice, which I find hilarious, as I hated her first time around. To the point where I transferred my care away to another midwife! Dunno if it's second time Mum confidence or something, but we got on like a house on fire!

She's adjusted my due date to the 9th March, obviously only a scan will tell. But with being on the pill, it's really hard to know when I ovulated anyway, so I'll just go with her date for now. Could you update the list please, Pip? :flower:

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Glad it went and you like her this time around, and yes will update for you :thumbup:

My due date changed about 3 or 4 times the first time round as i was on the pill then too and no one could work out exactly when i ovulated lol.

Thankees for the update :) Was you eventual due date fairly accurate in the end?

Hi
Please can I join you guys? Due 8th March (I think, very likely to change though!) so 6 weeks today!
thanks!

Hi Lozza, welcome to March Mummies!! :D

We need a blinkie or something ;)

Congrats Lozza! Will add you :)

Well my first due date was the 5th Nov, then it changed to something else, then it changed to the 12th, but Bella was born on the 9th! So it was inbetween lol.

i'll see if i can sort us a blinkie...

Yeahhhh. Who can make blinkies?

Pip - How are things going with your guy? You got plans to move in xxx

Well we're thinking we will find a whole new place to move into together. Hopefully if he gets this new job he'll be making a lot of money and it will only take a couple of months to save up for deposit and first months rent and all that when the money is saved we'll start looking for a bigger place with a big garden methinks!

How is spermasauraus? Apart from being proud of his fertility that is! :haha: x

just had my first apt at 5 wks 4 days and all i did was a pee test! boo. i do get to go back on tuesday for an ultrasound so i shouldn't be complaining. they don't even want to do bloods for another 2 weeks. she was very lax about the whole thing which was ok.

Well, We don't plan to see a doctor until I am 14 weeks so... Just mostly a waiting game for us. :)

Well we're thinking we will find a whole new place to move into together. Hopefully if he gets this new job he'll be making a lot of money and it will only take a couple of months to save up for deposit and first months rent and all that when the money is saved we'll start looking for a bigger place with a big garden methinks!

How is spermasauraus? Apart from being proud of his fertility that is! :haha: x

Sounds awesome. I love having plans & yours sounds like a good one.

He's fine. Gone out this eve which makes for a fun date with a period movie for me. I want to waft around in a dress and speak in long sentences that I don't understand.

I confirmed my preggos state today with a digi test and have MW booked for 18th Aug xxx

well i just told my mum and dad the news i wasnt going to tell anyone but my mum is seriously ill and if somthing happened and she didnt know i couldnt live with myself , any way forgot to tell my dad not to tell anyone, so he leaves his office and tells all his staff lol he has a supermarket near my grans house so guess they all have to know now aggghhhhhhhhh changed my privicy on fb so oly i can read posts from friends so hope to keep things a bit quiet that way.

got a scan monday 25th yehh

2nd time - hope you manage to keep things quiet!

Kitty - congrats on the digi :bfp: :)

Sweetmama - welcome! I'm sure Bloodbinds will add you to the list on the first page when she sees your post :D

Ladies, I'm so excited - I've got an early scan booked for Tuesday :dance: Not getting my hopes up that I'll see a whole lot, but it'll just be good to get a more accurate date. There's a 4 day discrepancy between what I think and what my MW thinks :dohh: I know it won't mean a lot at the end of the day, but when it's the early days like this, 4 days feels like a whole lot :rofl: £25 for an early scan isn't bad! Even with the fuel to get there (about 45 mins away) it's better than the £99 that BabyBond want :growlmad:

On a slightly less positive note, it seems like MS has hit me with a vengeance and is making up for the fact that I had practically none of it with Roo :dohh: The joys, the joys!

Hope everyone is having a good day :flower:

2nd time - hope you manage to keep things quiet!

Kitty - congrats on the digi :bfp: :)

Sweetmama - welcome! I'm sure Bloodbinds will add you to the list on the first page when she sees your post :D

Ladies, I'm so excited - I've got an early scan booked for Tuesday :dance: Not getting my hopes up that I'll see a whole lot, but it'll just be good to get a more accurate date. There's a 4 day discrepancy between what I think and what my MW thinks :dohh: I know it won't mean a lot at the end of the day, but when it's the early days like this, 4 days feels like a whole lot :rofl: £25 for an early scan isn't bad! Even with the fuel to get there (about 45 mins away) it's better than the £99 that BabyBond want :growlmad:

On a slightly less positive note, it seems like MS has hit me with a vengeance and is making up for the fact that I had practically none of it with Roo :dohh: The joys, the joys!

Hope everyone is having a good day :flower:

Thanks, the most funny part about it is that is my sister's birthday... lol

Hi Ladies, I'm due the 2nd March with my 3rd would love to join you all. Still finding the whole pregnancy thing abit surreal this time around :shrug: however going to see my OB on the 4th Aug (hopefully it has fully sunk in by then).

Got my first midwife appointment on the 5th :happydance: What do they do again? She said it takes an hour :wacko:
Haven't had any morning sickness so far :) Had it horrendous with Amelia!

Hannah, they take your blood and ask about a million health questions, mine took about an hour! She will also give you a load of leaflets :thumbup:

Congrats Sweetmama26 and nette17!! will add you to the list!

Eala, you lucky sod! I want an early scan! And £25 quid is a great price, what company is it with??

I *think* it's this company here - https://www.babyscan.co.uk/ Though I booked through the Perth location's own website (it didn't have all the options on the main site).

One of the reasons I want a scan is that I *might* not get an NHS scan til 20 weeks unless I opt for the NT scan and associated bloods. I *think* that's what the MW was saying anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->