*~*March Mummies*~*

sorry to hear kitty. hope its not long before you are preggers again:hugs:

tried to put march mummys in my sig but it wont work. is there only 2 [ to put in or am i missing something? i put one in at beginning and one at end :shrug:

Hi ladies can I join please? My EDD is 25th March I think it will be a lovely time to have a baby I'm very excited!! :happydance:

tried to put march mummys in my sig but it wont work. is there only 2 [ to put in or am i missing something? i put one in at beginning and one at end :shrug:

Did the same. Your have to but the ] on the left side of the slash / so it looks like this [/img] instead of /

Got the new siggy :)
Also have the doc on Wednesday so i'm a bit nervous!

I have absolutely no idea of an EDD, i think i had a period at the start of June..... or end of May.... i have no idea about cycle lengths or ovulation etc etc! Will the doc be able to do a blood test or anything to get a better idea? xx

Poutine!! I cannot get cheese curds over here for love nor money, and mozzarella etc just isn't the same at all :(

I like Sainsbury's own version of Angel Delight better than the branded stuff :blush: Hope you're not feeling quite so sick now!

Poutine! Oh yes I totally agree, sooo good, and you're right mozza isn't the same at all BUT if you mix it with chedder, omg sooo delish if you don't have cheese curds lol

OMG i was just watching a show and they were eating cheese and gravy fries, poutine would be SO GOOD right now!

Also, I went and got the motion sickness bands and my MS went away completly!! i totally recommend!

Got the new siggy :)
Also have the doc on Wednesday so i'm a bit nervous!

I have absolutely no idea of an EDD, i think i had a period at the start of June..... or end of May.... i have no idea about cycle lengths or ovulation etc etc! Will the doc be able to do a blood test or anything to get a better idea? xx

They will most likely order an ultra sound. An ultra sound at around 8 weeks tend to be VERY accurate. Any time after that it varies in accuracy. :) They should be about to give you a fairly accurate date. Mine at 13 weeks was off by 2 weeks though so make sure that you remember that it's more like an estimate.

Poutine!! I cannot get cheese curds over here for love nor money, and mozzarella etc just isn't the same at all :(

I like Sainsbury's own version of Angel Delight better than the branded stuff :blush: Hope you're not feeling quite so sick now!

Poutine! Oh yes I totally agree, sooo good, and you're right mozza isn't the same at all BUT if you mix it with chedder, omg sooo delish if you don't have cheese curds lol

OMG i was just watching a show and they were eating cheese and gravy fries, poutine would be SO GOOD right now!

Also, I went and got the motion sickness bands and my MS went away completly!! i totally recommend!

I'm craving poutine and donairs now, it's unfortunate that I don't have money for 2 days

I am totally out of the loop because I have no idea what either of those are!

Poutine is exactly what was describe, fries smoothered in Cheese and gravy... And a donair is like a gyro!

Please pray for me ladies I started bleeding, well not really more like light spotting while I was having sex, no cramping as yet and extremely sick still so it will probably be nothing but please keep me in your thoughts

Lord Jesus I ask you protect this baby you help it to go strong and thrive. Please give her peace of mind and heart. Calm her fear and help her to hold on to you. Thank you for the gift and miracle of pregnancy, birth, and babies! Help us never to forget your blessing. Give us strength to endure and help us to do what is best for our babies! Thank you for your provision. Amen.

*cuddles* SweetMama :hugs: Praying it's nothing, please keep us updated as we will keep your in our thoughts!

I've not got any symptoms, not really. Mostly a bit of bloating and sore boobs, but i had that before pregnancy as well lol.
My OH is starting to get worried and thinks i'm not really pregnant, but i'm staying positive and told him that i believe everything is ok, because i do. And if the worst has happened or is going to happen then it will, no point sitting around stressing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->