*~*March Mummies*~*

my 7 week scan is free my dr has a ultrasound room so got one last time too feeling sick and exhausted just had a dream that a gypsy told me it was twins , in the ream i also snapped a potate in half and each half was identica lol wonder if this means anything also got my bfp at 4dpo so who nows lol

Wow £25 is great for an early scan. Now to convince the oh!! Not much in way of symptoms yet. Waves of nausea but bearable, pretty tired and a face like a pizza (so many spots). Off camping in the torrential rain tomorrow. Not sure that is ideal but hey ho!!

2nd time - ooh that's a scary dream to have! Will be interesting to see what the scan says ;)

hereishoping - I hope the camping goes well and the weather lets up some for you!

MyLittleFish - welcome to March Mummies!! Congratulations on your BFP :hugs:

Never heard of such a thing! Well, with my first our insurance didn't cover the ultra sound and we were going to have to pay for it.. (didn't end up having to due to the law) but it was 350 dollars.. So yah.. I know they charge a lot for them..

We don't all have to pay for early scans, a lot of the time it depends on where you are in the country, and what your circumstances are. If the medical team think you need an early scan (or several) then you'll get them for no charge. However, if you just want a scan because, well, you want a scan, then the NHS won't cover that. Hence going private :)

We don't all have to pay for early scans, a lot of the time it depends on where you are in the country, and what your circumstances are. If the medical team think you need an early scan (or several) then you'll get them for no charge. However, if you just want a scan because, well, you want a scan, then the NHS won't cover that. Hence going private :)

Ahh that makes sense we don't have companies to do early scans in Canada so it was odd to me lol

Huh. interesting. They pretty much require an early ultra sound in cali.

Hi can I join too please?! By my LMP I'm due 18th March, haven't had 1st doctor apt yet as found out while away in Paris last week (and had to decipher a French pregnancy test- luckily was pretty self explanatory but I usually sit and read the whole leaflet while I wait for the lines!)
Congrats to everyone else in here xxx

I might be the first to drop out :(

Been bleeding lightly since this morning... not really holding out much hope. Just waiting to see if it gets heavier or not xxx

Been bleeding lightly since this morning... not really holding out much hope. Just waiting to see if it gets heavier or not xxx

I hope things are ok mama, I'll pray for you!

Sending big hugs and hope all is ok xx

Oh no :( Sending plenty of hugs and positive energy your way, I hope the bleeding turns out to be not so serious :hugs:

Kitty, sending loads of hugs and positive vibes your way xxx

Faiiry Dustt, congratulations and welcome xxx

Oh Kitty :nope: :hugs: Sending you lots of positive vibes your way hun, if you want to talk you know where i am xx

Kitty my thoughts are with you and hope everything is ok xx

How is everyone feeling? Im feeling sick 24/7..........

got my scan date 22nd August and crapping myself already lol

I'm feeling positively sick all the time and sooo tired all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"