*~*March Mummies*~*

yea just got back from dating scan and heartbeat was 130! see my avatar for a pic of the blob...told my husband over the phone about seeing the yolk sac and he almost barfed. he said he doesn't want to see the picture! so that's why i'm saving it as the desktop. the US tech said baby was nice and high and everything looked great. may tell the parents tonight!

Congratulations Pooch! I had a giggle at your husband nearly barfing though - men! :rofl:

Sweetmama - I hope your doc is back soon :hugs:

I've started a journal ladies :) Scan pics (such as they are!) are in there now. They're a bit crappy, not because the originals are bad, but because I was too lazy to scan them properly so just took pics with my iPhone :rofl: :blush:

Hey Pooch! Looks like we're on the same side of the world! How exciting telling your parents tonight. I think we're waiting until after 8 week scan but I'm bursting to tell someone!

My doc won't be back for another week. My ob is calling me tomorrow, and the bleeding has all but stopped so I think everything is going to be just fine

Hey ladies! I'm reluctant to jump into anything pregnancy related, but alas, here I am. Joining this game pretty late. Hopefully no one minds!!!!

According to conception date I am due march 13th :cloud9: and we have our first scan scheduled for next Wednesday!

I'm completely petrified of what we might see, but excited too.

Welcome wishn2bmom and congrats!
Sweetmama - hope everything is ok!! :) Praying for that little one!
Pooch - Cute little picture. :)

OMG - Blessed you are due in March AGAIN!!! Thats CRAZY :hugs:

Congrats to all you march mummies 2012 from one of them from 2011! Its a wild ride :hugs:

ETA - and 2ndtime :happydance: Congrats

Sweetmama and jellybean- I hope everything is ok for you both!xx

Welcome to everyone and congratulations!x

Pooch, gorgeous photo!x

Congrats to all you march mummies 2012 from one of them from 2011! Its a wild ride :hugs:

are youthinking of joining us again this year then lol

told the parents, told my brothers and told them to keep their mouths shut! the last thing i need is for someone to post something on my facebook page, especially because i just accepted a new job and i'm not telling them for a while. oh, and the motion sickness wristbands i was raving about yesterday AREN'T WORKING! i feel like crapola. couldn't even drink coffee today as it turned my stomach and something in my fridge smells awful! blegh.
what has helped everyone else with morning sickness?

yes hun we are!!! last year my first due date was march 14, which changed to march 8 after scan. even though he was born in feb due to low fluid. this year we are due march 23!!! hoping we can make it that long this time:happydance:

told the parents, told my brothers and told them to keep their mouths shut! the last thing i need is for someone to post something on my facebook page, especially because i just accepted a new job and i'm not telling them for a while. oh, and the motion sickness wristbands i was raving about yesterday AREN'T WORKING! i feel like crapola. couldn't even drink coffee today as it turned my stomach and something in my fridge smells awful! blegh.
what has helped everyone else with morning sickness?

i had ms so bad with my 3rd i got dehydrated. they gave me reglan which empties your stomach. with my 4th and 5th they gave me reglan and zophran. i would recommend either, esp the zophran. worked fast and very good. im gonna try the sea sickness bands, but if they dont work i will def use zophran.

Did the zophran knock you out??? Ive heard it works well, but you sleep it off Md the nausea is back when you wake up.

For me it hasn't been to epic yet. I've found if I munch on a little something (crackers, cherios, etc) first thing in the morning before I even get up, that helps. Then I have to carry something with me and eat a small amount constantly all day.
On days I've done that and gotten a good night sleep I've been much better!

zofran didnt make me tired at all, in fact felt like i had more energy just from not feeling sick anymore. and i would only have to take one a day. of course the next morning i would feel sick again, but took one and within a few mins was just fine. it doesnt say anything about it making you drowsy on the box but does say it can cause a headache. i never had any headaches though.

maybe they were just tired from being preggo and thought it was that?:shrug:

It was actually my mom and uncle that took it for post proceedural pain. I was given some a few weeks ago after my egg collection, but I threw up anyway. Kinda shocked the nurse actually :haha: but I was nauseous from the pain, not the pain killers! Haha

I'm glad it worked so well for you! That sounds like a miracle drug.

are youthinking of joining us again this year then lol

Im still bf'ing and having had :witch: yet.... and not planning on using any BC. If it happens it happens (and i won't be upset :haha: )

It was actually my mom and uncle that took it for post proceedural pain. I was given some a few weeks ago after my egg collection, but I threw up anyway. Kinda shocked the nurse actually :haha: but I was nauseous from the pain, not the pain killers! Haha

I'm glad it worked so well for you! That sounds like a miracle drug.

i wasnt even aware it could be used for pain, thats cool. i know it was originally used for chemotherapy patients who got sick after:flower:

Oops sorry, I wasn't clear. I was given fentanyl and vicodin for pain, which makes a lot of people nauseous. Which is why they pushed zophran in my iv as well.

I still threw up, but i was still in pain, so that's why.

And my uncle and mom took it because of the pain killers they were given making them Ill as well.

Hopefully that makes more sense :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"