*~*March Mummies*~*

told the parents, told my brothers and told them to keep their mouths shut! the last thing i need is for someone to post something on my facebook page, especially because i just accepted a new job and i'm not telling them for a while. oh, and the motion sickness wristbands i was raving about yesterday AREN'T WORKING! i feel like crapola. couldn't even drink coffee today as it turned my stomach and something in my fridge smells awful! blegh.
what has helped everyone else with morning sickness?

I pretty much constantly have a mint in my mouth. But staying full helps. Hard to do when you feel so sick but it does help. Part of the cause of nausea is not enough protein. I also have been chewing alot of gum. Really does suck! I have also heard b6. :shrug: I haven't tried it though..

I heard b6 also. And Ginger. Everyone I've talked to has said that keeping that belly full helps some too. I know it has for me so far.

Hi! :flower:
Looks like I'm having another March baby!! According to LMP I'm due March 28th!

Congrats Kel!

I'm not feeling great today to be honest, but weirdly enough i take the b6 vitamin everyday, before i even got pregnant! So maybe that's why i haven't been sick yet?? lol.

Congrats Kel!

I think a lot of my problems with nausea come from my sinus / nasal issues. Basically I constantly feel like there is something at the back of my throat, so when I'm feeling nauseous anyway (through pregnancy) it seems to make it ten times worse. If I cough, I gag. Not fun at all. I pretty much always have mints on hand too, it helps if I sook on something (minds out the gutter, ladies! :rofl:)

Off to my booking appointment with my midwife now. I'll update my journal when I get back :)

still got cold still feel like poo oh well been lookinf for triple buggies an a people carrier i need a 7 seat car now

What sort of budget are you looking at, 2nd time? My dream 7-seater would be a Volvo XC90 :cloud9: As far as I know, it's one of the few cars where the two rear seats (which I think fold down) have the same safety rating as the normal seats. And Volvos are just loooovely cars :) We just got a new (well, new to us) V70, which is very nice. Loads of room for all things kiddy related in the boot :rofl:

What sort of budget are you looking at, 2nd time? My dream 7-seater would be a Volvo XC90 :cloud9: As far as I know, it's one of the few cars where the two rear seats (which I think fold down) have the same safety rating as the normal seats. And Volvos are just loooovely cars :) We just got a new (well, new to us) V70, which is very nice. Loads of room for all things kiddy related in the boot :rofl:

our budget is cheeeeeeeep as we have to move house two we liv in a one bed with two girls already so overcrowed alredy lol we have two motorbikes two sports cars and a matiz to get rid of andneed a people carrier and a small family car so dh can rive to work

I'm looking for a people carrier at the moment too... so far i think the vauxall Zafira seems to be the winner! :thumbup:

so this morning/all day sickness is annoying especially when i have to go grocery shopping and try to plan what to make for dinner...NOTHING sounds appetizing! emailed DH at work and he gave me no ideas. one thing sounds OK: tacos. that's what i'm making tonight. other than that i'm lost. suggestions?

i made chilli con carney last night lots of garlic and chilli trying to burn this coold out

so this morning/all day sickness is annoying especially when i have to go grocery shopping and try to plan what to make for dinner...NOTHING sounds appetizing! emailed DH at work and he gave me no ideas. one thing sounds OK: tacos. that's what i'm making tonight. other than that i'm lost. suggestions?

I know what you mean. I felt like this when I went shopping yesterday. At the moment I just try to make things that I know I love to eat and then making myself eat at least most of it. Yesterday we had baked gammon, egg (boiled and sliced) and oven chips with Petit Pois because I had a brain mulfuction and bought them instead of regular peas.

Tonight we're having fish in breadcrumbs, chips and pea again. I try to avoid really greasy or oil ffods and the thought just makes me want to vomit.

I find chicken if roasted or grilled is easy on the stomach.

Good luck!

our minivan fits 8, so when this baby gets here we will be full. if we have twins we will have to get a new one. if we have anymore after this, which is very likely, we will need a bus!:haha:

i took b-6 before and during my last pregnancy and ms started at same time for me and with same intensity. im using it still, so maybe it will be different this time? doubting it though. getting my motion sickness band today to see how it works for me. im not sick yet, usually starts between 5-6 weeks for me. 5 weeks tomorrow so want to be prepared. it never bypasses me. my 4th pregnancy i literally had it every day of my pregnancy and for a week after he was born! is that some hormones or what???:dohh:

Had some light bleeding the last couple of days :( gotta scan tomorrow morning, wish me luck ladies! x

You ladies move so fast on this board lol... No bleeding anymore here so that's good, full on ms, and I hate taking these damn vitamins bleck

blessed your going to have 17 ids lol like the duggers have you heard of them i love watching 17 kids and counting although i think its 18 kids now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->