*~*March Mummies*~*

Hello .... I'd like to join March Mummies. Found out today that I'm 4 weeks pg, due 29th March. I've got 4 children already (12, 10, 8 years and Lily who is almost 6 months!!!) Can't believe I'm in first tri again. No symptoms yet, fx'd I don't get hyperemesis again :wacko:

pixie- praying everything is ok!

welcome josie!

2ndtime- lol i guess we shall see what the Lord has in store for us. every day is a gift! you could quickly be catching up to us:haha:

sweetmama- yay for no more bleeding!

hope everyone is having a great day:hugs:

Pixie, fingers crossed that everything is ok!x

Welcome Josie!

I'm shattered today, early pregnancy with twin two year olds isn't fun! Hope everyone is well?x

pixie- praying everything is ok!

welcome josie!

2ndtime- lol i guess we shall see what the Lord has in store for us. every day is a gift! you could quickly be catching up to us:haha:

sweetmama- yay for no more bleeding!

hope everyone is having a great day:hugs:

i now i said this last year bt i am having a break after this one i have been pregnant most of 2009 most of 2010 will be most of 2011 and some of 2012 thats pregnant for 4 years in a row lol i need a break

one born ever minuet sa too good its on more 4 you guys should watch it

I'm confused 2nd time. Are you pregnant with your 2nd or your third?

my third i was a march mummy this year wih my second and feb last year with my first

my name is 2nd time coz i joined last year when expecting no 2 now on th no 3

Yesturday was amazing had a scan and saw the little heartbeat, having another scan next week to make sure on my due date And everything is okay. Having a bAd day today at work feeling really sick and trying to keep a smile on my faces since no one knows yet. I'm not sure when to actually say something at work. When are you guys telling your work.

congrats sandy!!!!!! so nice to see that little heart beating :cloud9:

i am a sahm so cant give much info about best time when to tell work. i dont think i would make any money with 3 kids all day in daycare and 5 during the summer :shock:

got my sea bands yesterday but not sick yet so dont know if they work for me. 5 weeks today, so probably some time this week or next week it will kick in good and proper :wacko:

I am trying to wait it out at work as well. I don't know when I'm going to tell them, but I figure I will try and hold out till it becomes clear something is up. Either size or sick wise.....

I need to tell my Uni before I go on placement. To say that I'm dreading it is an understatement :(

i see midwife in 2 weeks and im hoping we will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler once i hear that ill be able to relax till then i want to cry

just had a serious wave of nausea. BOO

not ready for MS to start so soon

Oh no. I had severe morning sickness with my last (and she was only born 5 months ago). Have to admit that I'm dreading being sick again but I have no symptoms yet so far. It's weird being pregnant again so soon ........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->