*~*March Mummies*~*

Yip!!! I got to sleep til 10 this morning (Tabitha does 7pm-6am) but I've been yawning all day!! Plus I had my OH here all day helping.... What's it going to be like when we're 7 months plus?! I suppose we'll just manage :)

I feel all kinds of yuck today, I had to photograph a wedding and all I wanted to do was sleep blah... So tired now.

I slept in too. I wish I could sleep in every day. I have noticed I am alot less sick if I can sleep in. And just generally more happy. :) Keep it up ladies. Only a few more then a few weeks to go! lol :) We can make it.

^ I have noticed the same thing. Also if I eat small amounts constantly. Basically, on days when ive been able to listen to my body and give it what its asking for, I feel fine.

Argh I put my back out earlier :( Bent over to get some laundry out the dryer, and something went crunch. Nearly passed out from the pain, was sick, and had to sit on the stairs for half an hour till I could move. Not fun. I can at least move around a bit now, but it's really really sore. Typically we didn't have any paracetomol in the house - DH is out getting some now that DD is down for a nap.

Not what I needed, I have to be able to drive tomorrow!

Eala sounds painful, I was in a lot of pain after the wedding I photographed. So I feel you

Had my first bout of morning sickness today :sick: Not nice! On top of that i have tonsilitus. Argh, fun times. Want to mope about in bed all day but got a million things to do, humph.

Hope everyones well? I'm feeling exhausted today, off for a picnic tis afternoon should be nice!x

i woe up this morning with a realy ba pain in my wrist, wouldnt it be too early for carpal tunnel pain

Hi ladies can I join your group pretty please?

My name's Vicky and I'm 27 and pg with #2. We had been trying for a year but because I've got pcos I've only had 4 periods so TTC was very difficult :wacko: Anyway, I went for a scan last Tues to check on my ovaries because my consultant was going to start me on metformin/clomid next month and lo and behold I'm pregnant :happydance:

The radiographer thinks I'm about 6 weeks but my last period was in May so I've got another scan next Weds to date the pregnancy. So I know I'm due in March but not sure of the exact date.

Sorry for the essay lol xx

o so i just went for my early scan and the woman said the baby was only measring 6 weeks or 5mm , now i am angrey i feel like shes telling me i am liying firstly i know i coceive on 17th june ( only day i bd and ovulation day) secondly going by lmp i should be 7 weeks 3 days as per ticker thirdly we didnt bd any other time that month as have 2 babies already and dont get much time lol. and if her dates were right i got my bfp before i was pregnant go figgure i will not change my due date as i know this rude woma is wrong can anyone help i am worried and angry i know shes wrong

2ndtime- maybe baby was just measuring small. dont you usually have small babies? maybe baby is just following in her big sissys footsteps. like you said though, you know when you got your bfp hun.:hugs:

the ms is def kicking in. its not so severe yet but i can tell it will be. i start feeling like im starving very early now and feel sick. i feel ok for a minute while im eating, but immediately after i get done i feel sick again. ugh. seriously thinking of putting on my ms bands today:sick:

yep i do have small babies useually in the bottom 2% so guess i know best

I'm feeling right bleck today, I have to edit pics and I have no motivation to do so

o so i just went for my early scan and the woman said the baby was only measring 6 weeks or 5mm , now i am angrey i feel like shes telling me i am liying firstly i know i coceive on 17th june ( only day i bd and ovulation day) secondly going by lmp i should be 7 weeks 3 days as per ticker thirdly we didnt bd any other time that month as have 2 babies already and dont get much time lol. and if her dates were right i got my bfp before i was pregnant go figgure i will not change my due date as i know this rude woma is wrong can anyone help i am worried and angry i know shes wrong

Don't even worry about it. A week doesn't make that much of a difference in the end anyways. It is silly that she doesn't believe you know when you conceived but they have tons of people who don't anymore. The due date is just a estimate. Back in the day the just said what month they were due in didn't even have a day. lol Really it's actually better if they think your not as far along because they won't pressure you into getting an induction early.

Better early then late trust me. They wanted me to have my baby at supposedly 37 weeks when at term (40 wks) she was really only 38 wks. which would of put her at 35 wks when she was born if I had of induced. Which probably would have ended up with her in the hospital for a while. So long story short... lol No worries! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->