*~*March Mummies*~*

Ms was pnly here for the first half of the day and i didnt feel sick at the grocery store! Wonderful day!!

welcome vicky!

so far my ms is just for a little while in the morning. thats how mine usually starts though. before long it will be all day. well worth the prize in the end!

i had my 1st dd at st georges hospital featured as a bad hospital in the programme i ended up sueing them for negligace had my second dd at aother hospital and it was fantastic i felt looked after and like a princess all day lol

can I join??

*think* I am due march 11th, won't know for sure until scan as I breastfeed Little Man so cycles were a little irregular :)

:hi: Welcome and Congrats Buttonnose!!!

Yay Button, congratulations! :D

welcome and congrats button! :flower:

i woke up at midnight burning up and so sick. i tried to wait it out but it wasnt going anywhere. i finally got up and took a zofran. went right back to sleep. today i have had some waves of nausea already. im gonna try to use my ms bands today. seems like its gonna be worse on me this time:growlmad:

My MS seems worse this time :( I am dreading when heartburn kicks in, last time I ended up on omeprazole as it was so bad!

button-ugh i hope it doesnt get too bad on you this time. i have gotten hb pretty bad with some of mine. mostly in last tri. :hugs:

Button - I'm in the same boat with the MS. I didn't have it at all with Roo, but this time I've been feeling pretty grim. Last few days haven't been as bad (touch wood) although my appetite is still really small and not much appeals.

Last time round I got restless leg syndrome in the third trimester - this time it's hit already :( Sooooo annoying! I have my tonic water though, so hopefully that will help again!

I had restless leg syndrome as well Eala, really bad! Dreading it this time.

I also had really bad heartburn, it was soooo awful, i would drink milk by the gallon just to take the edge off - dreading all that again!

I swear by gaviscon liquid for heartburn. It's vile and I tend to gag on swallowing it, but it doesn't half work! And you can get the little sachets to take out too.

gaviscon didn't touch my heartburn last time, I would drink a gallon of the stuff and it didn't help, thats why I ended up on tablets and omg as corny as it sounds, they changed my life lol

restless legs suck!

those that are having number 2 (or more) are you finding the aches & pains alot worse this time?? I don't remember them hurting this bad last time :( and my IBS is playing up big time!!!

gaviscon didn't touch my heartburn last time, I would drink a gallon of the stuff and it didn't help, thats why I ended up on tablets and omg as corny as it sounds, they changed my life lol

restless legs suck!

those that are having number 2 (or more) are you finding the aches & pains alot worse this time?? I don't remember them hurting this bad last time :( and my IBS is playing up big time!!!

hi i am on nmber 3 ad have alrea got aches and pains but i think its is mainly because with 2 already i cant rest at all so far i have

heartburn
backache
morning sicness
pain in my wrist
constipation

LOL not that i am complaining though

Yeah I'm on my second pregnancy, and I'm feeling it a bit more in some ways. Morning sickness kicked in today...ugh. I hope everyone is doing well?x

I'm definitely feeling it more this time. More nausea, more achey niggles, RLS really early, heartburn etc. How much of my pain is due to my back injury, I don't know. Saw the doctor today and he reckons I've done some soft tissue damage, whether it's pulled or torn he isn't sure. Hopefully will get better in about 2 weeks, but now I'm more prone to it happening again :dohh:

Omeprazole is amazing stuff, I had it for a while a few years ago and it is brilliant for heartburn for sure. Am hoping mine doesn't get bad enough to need it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->