*~*March Mummies*~*

having nausea off and on today. i felt pretty sick when i first got up. put on my ms bands and i dont know if it is dulling the nausea or if its just less cuz i ate a little? im hoping they work for me.

im also not sleeping well. waking up a lot and its hard to fall back to sleep. BOO!

yes, ladies i have found that subsequent pregnancies can bring on symptoms earlier and sometimes more severe. its like your body says, oh yeah i remember this, i'll do what i did last time!

ugh, nausea and insomnia are not my fave in pregnancy. i hate to wake up needing to pee then laying there wide awake for an hour. my bladder is shot after 5 previous pregnancies so there is no way i can make it through the night. i told DH im thinking of using adult diapers at night so i dont have to get up :dohh::blush:

Fell asleep last night at about 7 and slept (mostly) thru the night till 7 this morning. I still feel like I need a nap though. lol I think it's the tired part that's killing me. I'm just exhausted. Can't wait for the first trimester to be over. And to feel the baby move. :)

After 16 years, my sweetie and I decided to go for it. Feeling great so far!:happydance: Conceived June 13th.

Bustered - congrats and welcome!

congrats bustered.

God I feel soooo tired today, been dozing off all day

Anyone else feel like maybe there uterus is stretching? I have been have VERY mild cramping? if you can call it that.. It feels like my uterus is stretching. Not sure what that's about. Excited this next week I plan on snagging my mom's doppler to listen to the baby's heart beat (Hopefully). It might be to early...

Good morning ladies.....

My due date changed from the 9th to the 7th...if it isn't a problem could you update plz. Thanks a bunch

My sister has a doppler i might steal off her, but just think it might be a bit soon!

it is a bit early for dopplers, its fun if you dont take it too seriously but it can be worrying if you dont find the hb, i mostly get my belly gurgeling and nothing eles

I kinda want to get one, but I have a scan every two weeks right now so I can't decide if it will really be worth it...

Has anyone tried the ones you can get at babies r us?

My mom is a midwife so her's is a professional Doppler. I don't plan on trying till atleast 9 weeks and probably closer to 10. Some can get it then. I am fairly thin so I think I might have a better chance.. And you should always try it with your bladder full because it helps push the uterus up more. :)

Last time I rented a Hi-Bebe doppler at around um... 10 or 11 weeks last time. Maybe more like 12 :rofl: Wow, the things I forget. Anyway I found the HB no problem at that point, and slim I ain't :blush: Was probably about 20 weeks before I could reliably find the HB with an Angel Sounds :)

I bought a doppler when I was pregnant with Lily, but I hardly used it as it made me feel sick prodding it in my tummy. I sold it on ebay when she was born because I knew I wouldn't use it if I got pregnant again.

i just found a great advice line called maternity action they have told m that i dont need to go back to work in between this mat leave and next years and that i will still qualify for pay even though it will be my third concecutive year on maternity leave

i just found a great advice line called maternity action they have told m that i dont need to go back to work in between this mat leave and next years and that i will still qualify for pay even though it will be my third concecutive year on maternity leave

Great news :)

hats what i was thinking dont think work will be too happy though only worked there for one year before first leave then taken 156 weeksmat leave lol whoops i bet they will be sening me cntraception advice lol although i dont seem to need it i am very good at conveiving right now. it took 2.5 years to get nuber one then three in just over two years lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->