*~*March Mummies*~*

Hey ladies :hi: Sorry i have not been on in awhile i have been in and out of hospital with hyperemesis it has been a rough road so far and hasn't been very fun :cry:

On a plus not i got another scan while in hospital and we saw the wee heartbeat flickering away :)

I love the new sig. I wasnt sure if i'd have room for it but i did :haha:

I hope you are all doing well :flower: x

Ugh I'm soooooo tired today, it just came on all of a sudden. I was fine this morning, had lunch then BAM could fall asleep. Think I'll wait for lo's nap time and see if I get a chance to close my eyes lol x

2ndtime- thats so awesome! its like your getting paid to grow your family:happydance:

miss- its so rough being sick. i had hypermesis with one of mine. i vomitted 11 times in half a day, quit counting after that but there was more. that afternoon was in the hospital for dehydration :nope: my heart goes out to you. i always get ms just not as bad as that time. another time it wasnt as severe but was sick the whole pregnancy. that was no fun either.

angels- i know just what you mean. i feel exhausted. havent slept good for 4-5 nights. finally got some good sleep last night. hope today isnt as yawn filled!

:hugs: to all the ladies on march mommies!

yep it does seem like i am getting paid to have babies lol

Sorry to hear missmuffet! Glad you are home. :) Wishing I felt better.. Feeling like my marriage is struggling.. My husband is very sweet and understanding but I am SO emotional and just.. I don't know.. Sorry to get all serious. I am just worried about it today. We have had so many SERIOUS talks in the last couple of days that I am afraid it's disconnecting us. (and sex is difficult) sorry if it's TMI. I am so nauseous and tired.. Wishing something would make me feel better. :(

Sorry to hear missmuffet! Glad you are home. :) Wishing I felt better.. Feeling like my marriage is struggling.. My husband is very sweet and understanding but I am SO emotional and just.. I don't know.. Sorry to get all serious. I am just worried about it today. We have had so many SERIOUS talks in the last couple of days that I am afraid it's disconnecting us. (and sex is difficult) sorry if it's TMI. I am so nauseous and tired.. Wishing something would make me feel better. :(

i hope things get beter soon for you , remember though when your feling emmoitional and being pregnant its normal to feel insecure at times

I feel like this too just so disconnected. I wished I could snap out of it. I can't bare to be near my OH at the moment, everything he does annoys or offends me. Hope it stops for us both soon x

Glad your home miss muffet! Hope you start to feel better soon

I had forgotten how much early pregnancy knocks you, I'm constantly sick and shattered. Hope everyone is well?x

im sorry its so rough on you and your DH hun.:hugs: my DH and i are not arguing or having serious talks or anything, but he is def hinting around he needs some nookie. after being nauseous all day and exhausted from not only being pregnant but also taking care of our 5 kids, doing 2-3 loads of laundry, 1-2 loads of dishes, not to mention cleaning up after everyone all day... i just cant muster up the energy to do it:sleep:

he doesnt get upset or say anything, he is very sensitive to me. but after hinting all day, he single handedly makes dinner, gives the little ones their baths, puts the older 4 to bed, and straightens up any last minute chores. then he looks at me like, soooo whats up? and i yawn and say im going to bed. i feel kinda bad but when my head hits the pillow, im out. i wanna tell him 2nd tri is only 6 weeks away if he can wait, but i can imagine the look i would get. proly will have to put the poor guy out of his misery real soon:haha:

Is anyone sick as a dog with morning sickness? I just need to know I am not the only one going through this day after day. I am thinking that this little bean may be a girl with all the vomiting and nausea. Thank god for Promethazine....:gag:

LOL hun im sooo sick too. havent vomitted yet, just very nauseous off and on all day. ugh! i have taken a couple zofrans over the last couple days. the sea bands dont seem to help me

LOL hun im sooo sick too. havent vomitted yet, just very nauseous off and on all day. ugh! i have taken a couple zofrans over the last couple days. the sea bands don't seem to help me

I hate that you are sick, but I am so happy that I am not alone. At least you aren't vomiting. I can't eat without it coming up. Dr. prescribed me Phenergan (Promethazine) for it. But I can't take it every four hours, fall asleep and not mind my children all day. DS1 is 13, but only physically, lol I wouldn't trust him to keep an eye out for the other 2. Plus make them a little no-cook lunch. I think he would feed himself and go back to his video game. lol lol My DH is off this weekend, so I may have to cave in when he wakes up an take the pill.

I wanted to try those sea bands. My cousin swears by them, but I think when she used them their effectiveness was all in her head. :haha: The nurse gave me a morning sickness friendly menu to help the situation. Thumbs down on its effectiveness, because my little bean just hates food.:rofl:

LOL hun im sooo sick too. havent vomitted yet, just very nauseous off and on all day. ugh! i have taken a couple zofrans over the last couple days. the sea bands don't seem to help me

I hate that you are sick, but I am so happy that I am not alone. At least you aren't vomiting. I can't eat without it coming up. Dr. prescribed me Phenergan (Promethazine) for it. But I can't take it every four hours, fall asleep and not mind my children all day. DS1 is 13, but only physically, lol I wouldn't trust him to keep an eye out for the other 2. Plus make them a little no-cook lunch. I think he would feed himself and go back to his video game. lol lol My DH is off this weekend, so I may have to cave in when he wakes up an take the pill.

I wanted to try those sea bands. My cousin swears by them, but I think when she used them their effectiveness was all in her head. :haha: The nurse gave me a morning sickness friendly menu to help the situation. Thumbs down on its effectiveness, because my little bean just hates food.:rofl:

:rofl: i have def been there. im waiting for the vomitting to start. any second, any day now. my ob says to eat crackers but it doesnt help me when the sickness really kicks in. its sad when you plan what you wanna eat based on what you are ok with throwing up later:wacko: my girls are 11 and 12 and do pretty good with keeping my 4 yr old and 19 mo old busy, but i also have a 5 mo old. so theres no getting out of that:dohh: my DH is good about helping out real good, but would be nice if i could find a way to keep him home and still get paid just til morning sickness is over:haha: hope yours doesnt last much longer hun!

LOL hun im sooo sick too. havent vomitted yet, just very nauseous off and on all day. ugh! i have taken a couple zofrans over the last couple days. the sea bands dont seem to help me

how did you get zofran hun if you're not vomitting? here they will only give it to you in extreme cases, even after i had been in hospital for 4 days with hyperemesis they didnt give me any they wanted to try other stuff 1st. i'm finally on it now thank goodness, after being admitted again on friday, i have not throw up in 48 hours since i started taking it :thumbup:

As for sea bands- i have taken them off. they are usless to me this time round :(

Is anyone sick as a dog with morning sickness? I just need to know I am not the only one going through this day after day. I am thinking that this little bean may be a girl with all the vomiting and nausea. Thank god for Promethazine....:gag:

You're not alone huni :hugs: I have had in AWFUL this time, I was sick with my 1st but i was never admitted to hospital or had to be on drips or anything. i have had 12 drips so far this time. And I have a 16 month old to look after. it sux, it really does :cry: but it won't last forever :hugs: xx

Hiya guys, my internet is down at home, I am using my granddads at the moment! Anyway, not good here, I have been having bleeding and over the past few days it's gotten heavier! I've only had about 5 or 6 little clots too! No pain or anything though, and I feel a bit sick...But anyway, I have an appointment tomorrow morning with a doctor to work out my exact time pregnant and to arrange a scan to see what's going on! Hope everyone else is okay!!

jellybean- i hope everything is ok! :hugs:

miissmuffett- you dont have to be vomitting here to get something to help. all you have to do is ask for something. since zofran is safe its not a big deal here. :thumbup:

jellybean- goodluck hun xx

blessedmomma- lucky! they start you off with maxalon then try cyclazine and then if all else fails they put you on ondansatron (zofran)

blessedmomma- lucky! they start you off with maxalon then try cyclazine and then if all else fails they put you on ondansatron (zofran)

:rofl: i guess i didnt think of myself as lucky for that. with my first two i suffered through it. it was only in the morning with both though and was gone by 2nd tri. my third was my hypermesis baby. after i got dehydrated they made me take reglan. dont know if thats like one of the kinds you named. it empties your stomach. it worked good to keep me from vomitting but still felt nauseous every now and then. with my fourth i had ms every day all day. if i wasnt getting sick i was feeling like i was gonna get sick, literally my entire pregnancy. it was very exhausting to be sick all the time, and i had 3 others to take care of. so they offered me zofran. what a relief. used it in my 5th also. plan on using it for the bad days this time too:thumbup:

:rofl: i guess i didnt think of myself as lucky for that. with my first two i suffered through it. it was only in the morning with both though and was gone by 2nd tri. my third was my hypermesis baby. after i got dehydrated they made me take reglan. dont know if thats like one of the kinds you named. it empties your stomach. it worked good to keep me from vomitting but still felt nauseous every now and then. with my fourth i had ms every day all day. if i wasnt getting sick i was feeling like i was gonna get sick, literally my entire pregnancy. it was very exhausting to be sick all the time, and i had 3 others to take care of. so they offered me zofran. what a relief. used it in my 5th also. plan on using it for the bad days this time too:thumbup:

No hun i meant lucky for being able to get zofran real quick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->