*~*March Mummies*~*

Hiya I went to the doctors today, he seems positive I'm okay, and I have a scan booked for friday! X hope evryone else is okay!!

jellybean- goodluck hun xx

blessedmomma- lucky! they start you off with maxalon then try cyclazine and then if all else fails they put you on ondansatron (zofran)

:rofl: i guess i didnt think of myself as lucky for that. with my first two i suffered through it. it was only in the morning with both though and was gone by 2nd tri. my third was my hypermesis baby. after i got dehydrated they made me take reglan. dont know if thats like one of the kinds you named. it empties your stomach. it worked good to keep me from vomitting but still felt nauseous every now and then. with my fourth i had ms every day all day. if i wasnt getting sick i was feeling like i was gonna get sick, literally my entire pregnancy. it was very exhausting to be sick all the time, and i had 3 others to take care of. so they offered me zofran. what a relief. used it in my 5th also. plan on using it for the bad days this time too:thumbup:

No hun i meant lucky for being able to get zofran real quick :)

i know what you meant hun. i guess i forgot to say since i was sick the entire pregnancy with my 4th i had to have a lot of zofran. practically took one every day, occasionally two. when he was 5 mos old i got preg with my fifth. they gave me a ton of refills of zofran with him cuz of my preg before being so bad. my fifth wasnt too bad so i had 2 refills left after he was born. when he was 4 mos old i got preg this time. we got a call a couple weeks before we found out we were preg this time that my zofran had been refilled. we picked it up and found out shortly after we were preg. so i have that script and even 1 more refill i can get before i even see my ob. but i can always call and get more from my family dr or my ob between now and then, though i dont expect i would need to.:winkwink:

raw onion andsalt lol yum yum

poor dh might have bad breath in the morning

Ok I am starting to thank Jesus I am not that sick. I can handle a little here and a little there. lol

Hi all, I'm due the 29th. It was a bit unexpected as I wasn't planning on trying until after my wedding lol. I'm starting to feel pretty sick on and off now, so I'm likely to be sober and sick on my wedding day!

Hallo!

I *think* I'm due on the 5th although I think i ov'd late so maybe could be more like the 7th, who knows.

x

Hello :) And welcome. :) We should do a get to know you question... lets do:

Number of kids: (if any)
How long have you been with your OH or DH:
What is your favorite color:
And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be:

Number of kids: 1 Daughter
How long have you been with your OH or DH: Together 7 married 3 1/2 years
What is your favorite color: Blue
And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be: A girl

Number of kids: (if any) 0
How long have you been with your OH: 14 months
And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be? Maybe a boy...

No of kids: just the one that I am cooking now
Been with my other half since jan 2007
Favourite colour: don't really have one
Expecting baby to be: no idea but keep referring to it as he so maybe my subconscious knows something I don't!

Sounds good!

I am 26
No kids until march :)
DH and I have been married 4 yrs
Don't know if I have a favorite color.... But to be cheeky I always say my favorite color Is plaid :haha: I really love it!!! Haha
I don't know what to expect with this chipmunk, but I had a dream recently that I was holding my baby girl.... So we'll see!

age 32
kids dd 1 year dd 4 months and a bun in the oven
been married 3.5 years together 10
fav color green
what am i expecting huuummmm ABABY lol

Kids: Connor is almost 17 months
DH and I have been together over 8 yrs married for 3.5 yrs
Favorite color- hmm not sure
I have a feeling that I'm having another boy, but I would be happy with either sex!

Number of kids: (if any) - 2 daughters
How long have you been with your OH or DH: 5 years
What is your favorite color: green and red
And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be: ???

Age-28
number of kids-2( twins) son and daughter
How long have you been with your oh- 11 years
What's your favourite colour- green
And what are you expecting the sex to be- no idea!x

Number of kids: 4 (1 boy, 3 girls)
How long have you been with your OH or DH: 3 + 1/2 years
And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be: I think almost positive it will be a boy :thumbup:

Number of kids: 0 human but 3 doggies!
How long have you been with your OH: together 7.5, married 3.5
What is your favorite color: turquoise
Sex of the baby: Right from the beginning I thought girl; DH really wants a boy. I had a dream the other night we saw a nub on the sonogram so now I don't know!

Number of kids: Just the 1 My little boy

How long have you been with your OH: 5years married for 3

What is your favorite color: Lime green

And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be: Not sure hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member