*~*March Mummies*~*

Number of kids: 5- 2girls (12 and 11), 3boys (4, 19mos, 5mos)
How long have you been with your DH: forever
What is your favorite color: pink
And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be: im always wrong so not guessing this time

Number of kids: 10 month old little man

How long have you been with your OH: 3.5 years, married 1 year

What is your favorite color: god, i dunno lol

And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be: The day we got the positive test we both said girl but we will be 110% happy with whatever we are blessed with

my fam doc decided i was high risk due to all the complications in my pregnancies and my 2 mc so she is taking hcg levels. monday they were 25,049 for 6+3. i went in to have them drawn today and they weighed me and did my bp as well. i have lost 2 lbs since monday and my bp was 88/60. i usually have low bp when preg but not that low. im thinking thats the reason for all the dizziness this preg that i usually dont have.

my fam doc decided i was high risk due to all the complications in my pregnancies and my 2 mc so she is taking hcg levels. monday they were 25,049 for 6+3. i went in to have them drawn today and they weighed me and did my bp as well. i have lost 2 lbs since monday and my bp was 88/60. i usually have low bp when preg but not that low. im thinking thats the reason for all the dizziness this preg that i usually dont have.

may be your going to turn into me lol losing weight when pregnant not sure it will be the same for me this time

Number of Kids: 2 son (9) daughter (5)
How long have you been with your OH or DH: Together 2 married 1 years
What is your favorite color: Blue
And what are you expecting the sex of the babies to be: A girl and a Boy
Due February but I figured we could post anyways with our bump buddies!

Doctors seems to be a little ridiculous to me sometimes. High risk??? Everything is normal. :shrug: Well, don't let them scare you into a c -section because it's "safer". I wouldn't even think about being worried unless there really is a complication. :blush: Sorry if any of that seems pushy.. I have been dealing with a lot of stupid doctors recently and I am kind of pissed at the majority. lol

Number of Kids: 2 son (9) daughter (5)
How long have you been with your OH or DH: Together 2 married 1 years
What is your favorite color: Blue
And what are you expecting the sex of the babies to be: A girl and a Boy
Due February but I figured we could post anyways with our bump buddies!

Yay :) Hi hi Bhat!! :)

Doctors seems to be a little ridiculous to me sometimes. High risk??? Everything is normal. :shrug: Well, don't let them scare you into a c -section because it's "safer". I wouldn't even think about being worried unless there really is a complication. :blush: Sorry if any of that seems pushy.. I have been dealing with a lot of stupid doctors recently and I am kind of pissed at the majority. lol

thanks hun! i dont think its cuz of this pregnancy particularly, just my previous pregnancies. 1 was fine, but the other 4 all had crazy stuff going on. this being the 6th baby for me i think there is a higher risk of not being able to stop the bleeding after birth, but thats it. with one pregnancy my water broke at 6 months, had premature labor, infection, and pre-eclampsia. another baby had iugr. another i had placenta previa. last one i had spotting for first 10 weeks from subchorionic hematoma and at 32 weeks was put on bedrest for extremely low amnio fluid levels. they finally induced and found out his placenta was pulling away. i would only do a c-section if it was necessary, my ob isnt section happy, lol. im sorry about your docs, i hope things work out good!:hugs:

Number of kids: 1 Son, nearly 16 months :cloud9:

How long have you been with your OH: 14 years, married for nearly 8 of those!

What is your favorite color: Emerald

And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be? Hummm, a boy...or a girl? :D

I know it is way early too start worrying, but I am really starting too worry about labour :(

With Little Man I never had regular contractions and as a result the midwifes never believed I was in labour (they wouldn't examine me because my waters had gone and they have too induce within 4 hours of examination if waters have gone and not in labour and well they didn't have the staff) ...... They only discovered I was in labour after I demanded too be examined and they discovered I was 8cm!(still with irregular contractions - they didn't become regular until pushing stage) as a result I didn't really 'enjoy' my labour as I feel I could have because I was constantly doubting myself thinking I couldn't do it because I was in so much pain and according too staff ..... not in labour

I just can't get my head around it and have a huge fear of it happening all over again, please someone tell me it will be ok this time :(

button- if it makes you feel any better not one of my labors have been like another. i really have learned to go in expecting anything. i find as long as i keep my thoughts on making sure the baby makes it here safe and healthy it helps me to not be so afraid, that and prayer. :hugs:

Yah. Well, your risk of hemorrhaging is more likely if you have pitocin. It wears the uterus out faster which in turn can make it not clamp down after birth. My mom had 8 kids the last 4 at home and didn't have a single problem with any of the last 4 (first set she had at home was twins!) She only had complications with the first 4... :shrug: The less intervention that is needed the better. I hope this pregnancy is a piece of cake. ;)

I know it is way early too start worrying, but I am really starting too worry about labour :(

Yah I agree with Blessed. EVERY labor is different and I don't know anyone who says they has the same experience. My sister had the same type of labor for 3 days before her son was born. I always say follow your body. I knew when I was in labor I didn't have to doubt it at all. So if you know go with that. Maybe stay at home and relax in the tub for a while if it seems to be irregular.. Your body knows when it is under stress and can actually stop contractions if it feels threatened. Maybe you were accidentally sending your body mixed signals.. Who knows but I wouldn't worry because I am sure it will be different.

Number of kids: Just the 1 My little boy

How long have you been with your OH: 5years married for 3

What is your favorite color: Lime green

And what are you expecting the sex of the baby to be: Not sure hmmm

We are pretty close in age and our babies are close in age too! been married around the same amount of time also. lol

button my first labourwas horrific and with number 2 i decided that i was going to have a good labour right from the start i was determined it was going to be better pma and i really enjoyed it had a great birth so keep positive

I think you're at a great advantage this time having had that happen before. If for some reason history tries to repeat itself you have this first experience as evidence for the wenches that wouldn't listen to you.

Ps- I also wouldn't use them again. They sound awful :hugs:

I had a hysterical fit the other day watching some woman give birth on telly and the sudden realisation that what was inside me would have to get out one day!!! Silly mare! Put it down to pregnancy hormones

Yah. Well, your risk of hemorrhaging is more likely if you have pitocin. It wears the uterus out faster which in turn can make it not clamp down after birth. My mom had 8 kids the last 4 at home and didn't have a single problem with any of the last 4 (first set she had at home was twins!) She only had complications with the first 4... :shrug: The less intervention that is needed the better. I hope this pregnancy is a piece of cake. ;)

thanks hun! im also told about all the other risk factors like twins, downs, you name it, that goes up with each consecutive pregnancy. i say statistics shmatistics. my faith is in the Lord. i dont rely on my body, or dr's, or what anyone has to say. i know the One who provides for me and He never lets me down. so i dont have a worry in the world.:thumbup:
i hope its a piece of cake too, but if its rough its rough. small price to pay for my children and my God:winkwink:

well we are telling the parents this weekend, I just hope it goes well!! Last time MIL was horrified & disgusted..... literally horrified & disgusted and we were left VERY disheartened, fingers crossed it goes better this time :)

well we are telling the parents this weekend, I just hope it goes well!! Last time MIL was horrified & disgusted..... literally horrified & disgusted and we were left VERY disheartened, fingers crossed it goes better this time :)

we are not telling anyone till about 6 months as we know they wont be happy for us when we old people we were having our seod when 1st was only 4 months old they were shocked and so as we have doe the same thing agsain this year i thin the reaction will be the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->