*~*March Mummies*~*

We are also worrying about telling some close friends of ours who suffered a MMC 10 weeks ago. They found out their awful news the same day that I got my BFP. Is going to be so hard for them :(

It may be, and you can try to be gentle in telling them, but at the end of the day it's their cross to bear, not yours. That may sound kind of harsh, but it's true. You love your friends and don't want them hurting anymore, but there is only so much you can do.

i told him the hangover thing lol but didnt seem to work lol

as for the couch we have both kids in the bedroom with us so the couch is a treat lol need to move house we live in a one bed

Wow you do! Are you going to try to get another place before baby comes? You are a brave momma to be sharing your space. Not sure I could do that!

Last night I realized something. We aren't not telling anyone for fear of a miscarriage. We haven't told specifically my family because I am afraid they won't be excited for us.. I want that more then anything. Life is exciting and a new baby is exciting and we're EXCITED! I am just so afraid that they won't be and it hurts me to think that. So Marshal and I agreed that we are going to tell them now since so many other people know now that we would rather it not get out without us telling them. Pray it goes well!! I'll update after the fact. Eeks. (2 people at church in Marshal's side of the family asked me if we were pregnant) I wasn't going to lie! lol

well its all going mad here riots and looting masses of buildings on fire lucly not too close to me but still too close for comfort in the town were i work everything seems to be pn fire

oh my 2nd time! i hope everything is ok!:hugs:

sylly- i hope it goes well. we will pray for you. the same thing happened with us. when people see you off and running to be sick they tend to ask. i am not willing to lie either. and we got a couple rotten responses but in the end of the day its ok. we feel the same, that we are so excited others should be too. but hey, you are fab parents and you are raising your children with love. thats all that really matters.:hugs:

i agree with wishn2b ladies. not to sound harsh, but i have been on the other side too. after not getting pregnant for over a year and half then having 2mc while my friends and fam were getting pregnant and having healthy pregnancies. but its not as though you are trying to do something to hurt them. i never got upset cuz i wanted them to be happy for me as well when i was blessed.

forgot to add my little munch on here from my scan today. my new due date is march 21:cloud9:

0_IMAGE_604.jpg

Wonderful picture blessed!! And ya I know. I do reassure my self. But it's hard feeling judged by people who are so close to you.

sylly- i know just what you mean. it really hurt my feelings at first too. you and your DH sound close and will get through by leaning on each other. thats what we did.:hugs:

2ndtime- im not sure the measurements. i just know i was supposed to be 7+3 today but she said baby measured at 7+5, so whatever that would be. she did tell me the measurements but i just dont remember. i saw on the news tonight all the fires and riots there. praying your family is ok!:wacko:

Is anyone suffering with awful morning sickness, or is it just me :( I'm sick at least several times a day!

Me too. It's hard because my body thinks it's hungry but my mind knows I'm full in the evening so I am SO much sicker. But still no real throwing up so I am happy.

I just feel generally nauseous, but only a bit. it's frustrating!

Hello Everyone :hi:

Just found out today I'm a March Mummy rather than a February one so can I join you please? I'm due 2nd March :cloud9:

:hugs:

congrats and welcome inx!

this is weird, but the thought of eating cold stuff makes me feel sick. i have been eating a lot of soup lately and thats not so bad.

The though of anything just makes me feel gross and icky :*(

this thread has gotton really quiet this wee hope everyone is ok

Anyone heard of the red cabbage gender test?? Curious to try it. My mom said not to try it till 14 weeks because that's when things "change" variable depending on the sex of the baby. look it up on you tube very interesting.

There is also a baking soda test you can do to see if you're having a baby boy or girl... You put some baking soda in a cup then put some pee in it and if it fizzes it's a boy and if it does nothing it's a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->