• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*March Mummies*~*

i did the baking soda one twice and both times it didnt fizz. i was wondering if it matters how far along you are and if you have eaten that day. i have heard of the red cabbage thing but dont know the details. will have to look it up and try it in a few weeks too :thumbup:

Number of Kids: 2 sons (2 and 3)
How long have you been with your OH or DH: Together 5 years married 4
What is your favorite color: Blue
And what are you expecting the sex of your baby to be: A girl would be nice- happy either way!
Due 2nd March! though come wee 38 I will be trying everything in the book to speed it up I am sure! lol. anyone else due onthe 2nd can you pm me- would love to have a buddy!

how is everyone doing??

I can't believe how fast it is going this time!!! I thought it went fast last time but this time is it whizzing by! I can't believe I am already 25% of the way there!

My morning sickness seems too be a constant niggle, but I have found I can keep it from getting too bad if I force myself too eat something every couple of hours .... Little and often seems too be the way forward this time

Heartburn is a killer, gaviscon isn't really helping so I can see my being on meds again this pregnaancy, but if they work then I am all for it

I *think* (and hope) MIL has FINALLy got the hint that I do not want too constantly here 'lets hope it's a girl' I threw a mind diva at her and so did my mum after she tried telling my mum 'lets hope it's a girl', at the end of the day all we hope for is a happy & healthy baby, gender does NOT bother us in the slightest and I wish she would accept that

Well, I've generally been feeling crappy, the throwing up started today which (strangely enough) actually makes me feel better. My bloody tummy's getting bigger already and there's still 3.5 weeks till the wedding! Might have to breathe in to get my dress to fit lol. Before I was pregnant I booked a boudoir photo shoot which is happening on monday and I'm now a bit worried that I won't fit into my sexy undies or that I'll be trying to look sexy while feeling as sick as a dog! lol

i did the baking soda one twice and both times it didnt fizz. i was wondering if it matters how far along you are and if you have eaten that day. i have heard of the red cabbage thing but dont know the details. will have to look it up and try it in a few weeks too :thumbup:
My midwife says you need to wait until 14 weeks.

Oh I forgot to mention!! :happydance: Heard baby's heart beat on Friday!! :cloud9: :happydance:

Ps. Feeling same old same old. ALMOST THERE LADIES!! XX No more MS!

I heard that you have to wait till after 10 weeks lol.... Just goes to show you always have differing opinions.

I am feeling sick! Actually threw up in the pub the other night, and not for a fun reason. My morning sickness seems to take effect at about 2pm and last till bed. Sad.

Well the genitals aren't fully developed until 12 - 14 weeks and also your body begins to produce more of the hormone changes as in the second trimester. More likely to get a correct pos gender test if it's after 14 weeks.

Hi ladies, haven't posted in here in a while :blush:

I thought I'd gotten over the MS I experienced early on, but I've been feeling pretty grim the last few days. Only been sick a few times, but have constant nausea. It's really draining :coffee:

Time seems to be flying in, I think being on placement 5 days a week is helping with that! Under two weeks now til my NT scan! I'm excited but also really nervous. Don't remember being this worried with Roo. Maybe I was and I've just forgotten :blush:

That is exciting. :) I really can wait for my too and it's atleast a month away. lol hope you nausea gets better..

I feel sooo icky lately I hate it.. My ms, is just getting worse.

well had my booking appointment forgot to tell them about my strep ups then went dr to get my boob lump checked ben refered to breast surgen boo hoo not to worry

2nd time hope it turns out ok!:hugs:

yay for scan eala!:winkwink: cant wait to hear how it goes

sweetmama i hope the ms goes soon:flower:

well had my booking appointment forgot to tell them about my strep ups then went dr to get my boob lump checked ben refered to breast surgen boo hoo not to worry

You have a lump? I have a lump too.. I haven't seen anyone yet. I am wondering if it isn't something to do with breastfeeding though.. It's not going away... :shrug: Gonna have my mom look at it again.. Then if she is worried I will go..

poohbear you should just go my lump is about the size of a pea bigger lumps are ormaly glands

My lump is bigger then a quarter. Seems to be harder when Baylee hasn't nursed but it isn't seeming to be going away either.

Oh And one more thing!!! My first Baby quilt which will hopefully be for our new little one!!

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/syllypoohbear/IMG_0544.jpg

Close Up

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/syllypoohbear/IMG_0545.jpg

beautiful day today ladies! hope it was equally wonderful for you all:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member