*~*March Mummies*~*

I've always had summer/autumn babies. Ds1 3/7/05 ds2 07/09/07 and ds3 09/08/10 so glad this one going to be a spring baby, I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to manage with 4 lo's, I know I will but can't help feelin a bit emotional and down at the moment. Think I'm still in shock

I've always had summer/autumn babies. Ds1 3/7/05 ds2 07/09/07 and ds3 09/08/10 so glad this one going to be a spring baby, I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to manage with 4 lo's, I know I will but can't help feelin a bit emotional and down at the moment. Think I'm still in shock

snap i feel the same 3 under 3 and the oldest will only be 2years and 2 weeks

Still waitin' on the doctor's determination, but best as I can tell, it's March 9th for me! Congrats to all!

snap i feel the same 3 under 3 and the oldest will only be 2years and 2 weeks

Glad I said it out loud, well wrote it lol everyone seems so thrilled to be pg and all I feel is shock and worry. I'm going to keep reading the other ladies posts, and hope I catch some of their enthusiasm lol x

I'm wooried about having to deal with a second child, so i have no idea how you must be feeling expecting a 4th!!! :hugs: We're all here if you need to chat and vent though hun, it's a scary time for everyone xx

due 6th March cant wait!! i was in this years march babies to but he came early and ended up a feb baby!!!

2nd time and angels...you'll both be fine :thumbup:

My friend has a 5, 2 and 1 year old...went for a scan yesterday as she had been spotting and she's having twins :wacko: five under six years old!
Hope everyone is excited...it is a special thing to be going through :hugs:

I'm going to try and enjoy this as much as I can, doubt I'll be doing it again if this is a successful pregnancy.

Xxx

I'm wooried about having to deal with a second child, so i have no idea how you must be feeling expecting a 4th!!! :hugs: We're all here if you need to chat and vent though hun, it's a scary time for everyone xx

Me too. I am worried about a second one around! But my mom says it gets easier after three! lol She has 8 children. All around 2 years apart except the last 2. It will be tuff but all moms have the power to muster up extra strength. And SING!! :) I know it seems silly. But it makes you feel better.

Hi ladies! This is my first pregnancy, just got a BFP on Friday at 11 dpo. POS'd everyday since then and line is getting darker and darker... should be due March 12th!

I'm shocked how many March mummy's to be we have already! Congratulations everyone! :D x

Got my bfp on thursday and online due date calculator says I am due March 11. We are a blended family and this is going to be baby# 5. Excited!

I am having baby# 5....you will do fine. Once you have three you have three the others just fall in. Lol

Hi ladies, feeling sooooo much better than the past few days. I got my bfp on Saturday, spent the next 3 days crying and worrying about how I'm going to cope with another pregnancy/baby,( think hormones were in overdrive) but I had a reality check last night. I heard a friend had suffered her 2nd miscarriage I'm not sure how far gone she was, about 11wks I think but we were pg the same time last yr too, she miscarried at 7wks and I went on to have my son, it's just made me think how selfish I was being, sitting there crying because I'm bringing a beautiful baby into the world, I've had my wake up call and have decided to cherish every moment of this pregnancy as much and maybe even more than the others because this is definitely my last one lol x

hey my doctor just confirmed for us yesterday I am pregnant with our 1st child, and est due date is the 5th march...so excited!!!

Don't think there will be many of you yet as i've not long found out and i'm due March 3rd! Would love to see some other ladies who are due in March, line up!!

Updated with everyones due dates, if you date changes then please let me know! :thumbup:

1st - kate1984, Rivetkitten, mummyk2b, happy2011
2nd -
3rd - Bloodbinds, Funkym, lotusflower, happygal, hannaho88, thelioncub, jam
4th - emera35, Rachel B, BLC34, young_chazza, GradMommy
5th - louloubelle76, DizziSkittle, Mrs_Grissom
6th - suffolksarah, SyllyPoohBear, 2ndtimer
7th - Mummy2Corban, isaiahfaith, sandy28, angels3.. , Brookamy2000
8th - hereishoping, patni, Smub, Bumblebee117, embojet
9th - Mommy2234, dragonneyes
10th - jem77, pixydust, emma4g63, 2nd time
11th - workingttc, shondra1234, MiissMuffet
12th - bamboo10
13th - neversaynever
14th
15th
16th
17th - Cryssie11
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st

dr changed mine to 7th march, but that could change after my 1st scan lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->