*~*March Mummies*~*

1st pregnancy!! Due date March 11th still in shock and really tired!! Need caffeine! Lol

Have updated all you ladies! Wow, so many people having babies in march already - Looks like June was a good month for some unprotected sex! :sex: Lol!

11th March was my original due date with Ella so that's really neat :cloud9: so stoked to be a March mummy again. Although i vowed to never have another march baby as that means i'm most pregnant over the hottest of summer, and it was AWFUL :dohh: Oh well I'm excited all the same. BRING IT!!! :rofl:

11th March was my original due date with Ella so that's really neat :cloud9: so stoked to be a March mummy again. Although i vowed to never have another march baby as that means i'm most pregnant over the hottest of summer, and it was AWFUL :dohh: Oh well I'm excited all the same. BRING IT!!! :rofl:

It's great for me! Your summer is our winter :D

Lucky lol! It was sooo hot. my feet and ankles were so swollen I could draw a map into my legs with my finger and it would stay there. So many hot sleepless nights. gosh i remember it would take me till like 5am to start drifting off to sleep and then the cicadas started chirping in the bush outside. I was the moodiest cow in the universe! :rofl:

Yeah i'm quite happy that at my biggest it will be quite cold here!! Lol. Hate being massive and hot!! Lol. And also means i can cover up, awful trying to cool yourself down and wear strappy tops and shorts when you've got this huge bump in the way, lol.

Yup I was just thinking this yesterday, I've got loads of summer maternity clothes and no winter ones. Oh well just another excuse to go shopping lol

I don't have any maternity clothes, worried about what to get for work... any recommendations on where to buy them?

im due March 15th! its my first and im sooo excited!!!! congrats to you all xxxx :)

So am i the only one whos going to be complaining about the heat when we are about ready to pop? :dohh: :haha:

I don't have any maternity clothes, worried about what to get for work... any recommendations on where to buy them?

New look and Dorothy Perkins is where I've always bought mine from, average price for a pair of jeans from new look is about £25 and a top from Dorothy Perkins will cost about £20. some of them u can still wear after u've had bubs, I still wear mine x x

I would buy maternity clothes off ebay, because really you only wear them for about 4-6 months when you really need them, no point buying a whole new wardbrobe for such a short amount of time really!

So am i the only one whos going to be complaining about the heat when we are about ready to pop? :dohh: :haha:

:haha: Aww!! We'll be complaining about the snow while you're complaining about the heat!! Haha.

Y'know I never thought about eBay might have a look in min

ebay sounds like a great idea and I hadn't considered New Look (didn't know they did maternity) I looked online and some of them are so expensive, just doesn't seem worth it for such a short time.

Thanks!:thumbup:

Hey guys, can i join you. From my calculations I should be due on the 11th March (right near my mums 50th birthday). Im trying to stay really positive and I have the doctor tomorrow.

This will be my 1st baby but I have a really early loss last Christmas x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->