*~*March Mummies*~*

I'm due 11th March too.

Clothes wise I would definately go on ebay, as they are usually virtually new - especially good for me too, as I'm short and petite maternity is really hard to come by, I guess short people can't get pregnant - oops :p

I'm pregnant again, straight after loss so I'm not sure how far I am. But I was getting negatives after the loss, and been getting positives since the 4th so I know its a new pregnancy :). Getting a digi tomorrow so I have some idea of how far I am!

Congrats to you all :D

I'm pregnant again, straight after loss so I'm not sure how far I am. But I was getting negatives after the loss, and been getting positives since the 4th so I know its a new pregnancy :). Getting a digi tomorrow so I have some idea of how far I am!

Congrats to you all :D

Ohhh congrats Hun, wishing u a h&h 9 months x x

Just wondering, how's everyone's energy levels at the mo? Mine seem to be up and down, one min I'm so lethargic and the next I get a sprout of energy from somewhere, I try to make the most of it, rush round to get what I can done then flop on the sofa lol, hoping I get another in a min, my oldest is home from school and I've gotta cook the tea. Spaghetti and meatballs tonight me thinks.

Yeay, Spring babies. I got my :bfp: this morning, confirmed with a clearblue, although I'm unsure what date I'm actually due, calculators put me as due 12th March 2012. :happydance: I haven't yet booked my DR's appointment as I was gonna wait until I was at least 5 weeks for sure. EEEEK!

9 March for me please! I've felt so sick today - bleugh! Also up and down energy levels.

Good call on ebay for clothes. I loved DP and New Look last time. H&M's stuff is nice too. Luckily I bought a maternity coat last time so that's one expenditure I won't need.

x

hi i got my bfp this morning too!! im due march 13th!

yeay, I've seen you in some of the same forums and I remember because I pretty much wanna eat your profile pic :laugh2: congrats on your :bfp: too.

hi babybambi - seen you around too. we should def be bump buddies seeing as we both got our bfps this morning!

Wow babybambi aren't you from NTNP?? That was quick! didn't you just introduce yourself last month? CONGRATS! :dance:

I was just thinking how awesome that I'd be The biggest during winter where you can hide with jackets and be cozy in bed!! I have more energy today, even without caffeine. I woke up fine went for a short walk and to the dentist for a cavity filling. Glad I got that out of the way.
This is my first pregnancy and I know it's only 4 weeks, but it feels so surreal...I'm waiting for something to happen. It's just so weird! Anyone else?

I am in the us too so winter baby for me! And old navy has maternity, so does target. I work from home so its gonna be sweatpants for most of the time. My energy levels were ok until today but i just want to EAT! I have been trying to keep it healthy, though.

Man I have been SO tired the last couple days... And I am pretty much always starving! lol

Hey bloodbinds, could you put me down for March 6th pretty please? :)

Hi ladies Im due March 7th 2012 the day of DH birthday lol

Congrats!! :hugs:

According to OH i've been extremely moody the last few days... oops! :haha:

Hi ladies, ringing dr's in the morning to see if they have any appointments for tomorrow. I'm so scared in case he tells me I'm crazy (in case anyone missed my post, I'm pregnant STRAIGHT after miscarriage)! I took a clearblue digi today, it said 2-3, so fingers crossed. I did have some doubt about it being a new pregnancy even though I got negatives after, is that silly?

I hope your all well :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"