March Mummy's - waste time with me

I have re-found my patience with the arrival of this baby. I'd be fine if this baby stayed in a bit longer. I wonder if I'll make it through next week though with the changes I've been feeling. Of course those changes can be felt up to a month before labor begins.

Happy to annonce the birth of Everett James born 3 march at 1.42pm. He came at 38 and 6 days. 3.13 kg and 49 cm long! ftm, 10 hours of labour, natural birth using the tens machine! Cant believe he is here! I'm so in love!

Congratulations!!

In less than 24 hours I'll be at the hospital starting the process of induction!!

Wow, congrats!

Good luck Brittany!

My OH has been gone for 3 days so I haven't done much in terms of making any kind of "effort" to get baby out. He's back today though and we are game on with every natural induction method I know. I really want to avoid the induction of a VBAC.

Congratulations Pisces and good luck Brittany!

I made dinner last night in hopes of getting gravity on my side, and it definitely made an impact. I spent half the night having irregular contractions, and finally lost some plug. Contractions suck. I got terrible sleep, but they haven't started up again. But I am feeling more confident that I'll have a baby sometime in the next few days, instead of having to evict him. Works for me, I'd like to have this last day off with DH.

I just had a large mug of nettle tea... I want this baby to come! Quit giving me teaser contractions!

What does the nettle tea do?

I've been having contractions on and off since Saturday night now. I get more when I've been up and active. I really hope they're doing something, because they are not pleasant at all! Between the bloody show the first night and the huge increase in mucusy CM, I'm guessing they're doing a little good, at least.

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow, I'm going to ask her if she thinks a sweep might be effective. I don't want to do it if I'm not looking favorable for a sweep, but I don't know how long I can take these contractions without it turning into real labor. If I'm up for it, we'll do some walking around, too. It's supposed to be a beautiful day.

Sweep today! Fingers crossed I go in and I've started progressing somehow.,

Nettle tea causes uterine contractions. I'm not sure how much it did last night though. Anyway, baby's still inside and I'm typing this between work items. Still working. I work from home, so I won't be going on maternity leave until labor.

So I couldn't get a full sweep today because I'm only a fingertip dilated. My plug has been coming out all day though. Hopefully that means something

It's the 11th and still only one baby announcement?! Let's get some babies earth side ladies! Haha

Congrats pieces :) I love the name Everett! Hope you doing well.

Nothing to report here besides peeing every hour and a half. Baby's head like to rest on my bladder.....

My baby is getting ready to make an appearance. Perhaps he/she is just giving me a chance to get through as much work as I can. I am working 'til I pop and I could use the money...

Lakelyn was born Tuesday march 10th at 11:56am after 30 hours from induction start, 22 1/2 from time water was broken and 30 minutes of pushing! 6lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. She's absolutely gorgeous and were so in love with her!

Congrats! Love the name!!

I just lost the rest of my plug in one whole piece. Fingers crossed this means I'm dilating more than I was yesterday.

It's my due date and there are no signs of an imminent baby :(

I've been MIA because little Theodore finally showed up very late Wednesday night. We're struggling with breastfeeding, but doing well overall. Hope everyone still waiting is hanging in there ok.

Attachments

• yawn.jpg
    yawn.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Oh yay! Congrats to all the new mommies!

Chicago -Theo is so cute!

I'd love to pictures of all the new arrivals :)

Rhio - love the profile pic.....that about sums up how I'm currently feeling! Lol

Feeling lots of belly tightening. I'm hoping that means baby will be here within a couple days.

Induction set for Saturday - please come before then, baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->