March Mummy's - waste time with me

I had a big contraction. I heard that BH contractions can be more intense the second time around. It was rather uncomfortable, lasted a long time, and was accompanied by back discomfort.

I had a big contraction. I heard that BH contractions can be more intense the second time around. It was rather uncomfortable, lasted a long time, and was accompanied by back discomfort.

Mine are like this this time! I get them in my back as well as being more like period cramps. First pregnancy, they were harmlesslittle tightenings :haha:

March tomorrow! Come on, March babies! :dust: :happydance:

TMI, but I also had to poop, and it was 4:30AM when I made that post. Odd time for that. Anyway, contractions eased up. Tomorrow I'll be full term, woohoo!

Good luck!

I had an ultrasound yesterday (I'm getting two a week now - watching the placenta) and baby was measuring around 6lbs 3oz

no contractions here :(

I am being induced on March 9th and really hoping she comes this week on her own! I mean I'm 100% ok with being induced, but ya'll this puppps rash is killing me! Like I literally feel like I'm in hell on earth!

I've been eating pineapple, walking as much as my body will let me (which isn't much), cleaning, sitting/bouncing on my ball, we dtd last night- but I can't seem to get myself to an orgasm :( I just feel so ughh while doing it, I need to do more nipple stimulation with the breast pump..

I have been having tonssss of soft stools (so sorry TMI) but I'm not sure if its from something I've ate or if it could mean labor is near. I went 3 times yesterday and once today already! Normally I go like 3 times a week if that. So I hope this is my body's way of cleansing to prepare for labor!

Sounds promising to me, Brittany!

I'm due in a few days, but no labor signs. I've only just started feeling Braxton Hicks, let alone real contractions. Oh well. As long as he doesn't go weeks over and have to be induced, I'm feeling pretty patient. I started oral EPO the other day, and probably will start vaginal EPO after seeing the midwife on Tuesday. For now I'm just using the last few days to get stuff done and enjoy being the one being cared for instead of the one caring for a tiny infant ;)

Violet would nurse endlessly today, if I let her! I wonder if her huge increase is related to something going on with the colostrum, or if it's unrelated.

Welcome March....Can't wait to welcome some babies in here :)

Nothing new here. 37 weeks tomorrow :) Car seat and baby bag is ready to go, just need to pack my bag now.

Is everyone ready?

Nothing new here. 37 weeks tomorrow :) Car seat and baby bag is ready to go, just need to pack my bag now.

Is everyone ready?

I thought I was the only one not fully ready :haha:

So excited its finally here!!! Everything is ready just waiting for her to come out!
Had some more BH than usual last night but nothing :(

Is everyone ready?

I thought I was the only one not fully ready :haha:

Yay March! I'm not ready, but I'm ready enough. I think we'll install the carseat and I'll make sure I know how to unfold the co-sleeper today.

I feel like maybe baby is starting to engage a bit, but this is my first, so I'm just making things up as I go along ;)

Feeling period cramping in back and front, with spotting I wonder if this is a sign of early labour?

Mrsk - Baby may be engaged. My first one dropped early and stayed put, all the other (including this one) seem to spend more time floating around and only dropped when I went in to labour.

Pisces - Exciting....sounds promising :)

I love all the excitement that March 1st has brought!

None here!
I thought this morning I was for sure going to be in labor and having a baby today. Had a lot of cramping and AF aches and it didn't go away when moving.. But nothing

Nothing. Sweep on Tuesday, another one the following Tuesday if it doesn't work, and if that one doesn't work I'm getting induced on the 19th. I'm soft and pretty sure I'm effacing though. Or so it feels from my own checking (I know, I know. I'm just so nosey and can feel it without much effort)

I've been feeling changes happening. I'm hoping the baby comes on Pi Day! I wouldn't be surprised if the baby in here by next week sometime, although it would be great if the little one would hang in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->