March Rainbows 2016

I forgot to update here from my scan on Wed! All looked good. The head circumference and femur were a little bit smaller than average, but still in the normal range so she said not to worry- it might just be a smaller than average baby. We have the sex written in an envelope taunting us in the kitchen so we'll be taking it with us on a hike on Sunday and finding out then.

Today is a bit of a weird date for me- it's the first day of my cycle from my mc I had in Dec. so I always remember this date (also it was my grandpa's birthday). I've been thinking about that little one we lost at 6 weeks last year more lately due to the time of year I think.

I give you a lot of credit having the envelope in the house, I'm so not that disciplined! Sounds like you will have a great place to find out though. Can't wait to find out what you're having.

I think all of us who have lost a baby have dates that stick out in out minds. It's good to remember them, they'll always be with us <3

Fizzle so glad your scan went well. Did you get a pic? Agreed, I do t know how you have that much control not to open the envelope! I was desperate to find out! Looking forward to finding out what you are having!! Do you have any thoughts?

:hugs: hugs for today. It's so difficult seeing the dates come and go (there seem to be so many!). The date we lost our little boy last year is coming up on the 5th, it's feels so strange that it's been a whole year! Are you do anything special to remember your angel?

12 Dec was the day I started bleeding. That date stands out in my mind anyway because it's my mom's birthday, and it was also DH's dad's birthday (he passed away last Nov). I don't know if I'll do anything special to mark the day- DH will be away that weekend!

We got a few scan pictures- none were as clear as the 12 week one- I guess because the bones have hardened more. But the best part was watching all the movement during the scan! I still find myself staying a bit detached from it all because I still have worries things will go wrong, but the scans do help a bit.

Attachments

• 20w Scan1.jpg
    20w Scan1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20w Scan3.jpg
    20w Scan3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
Aww congrats fezzle!! Team pink :)

6 days & counting till I know who I have cooking over here.

Yay a girl that's amazing news! Lovely scan pics too!

Can't wait to find out what you are having hopeful!

We had our gender reveal today! It was a hot mess, the balloon flew away and we had to quickly blow up the extra which didn't get to have much confetti. Thank goodness out friend who helped had a backup!! Well even. With all the drama it was perfect and I'm happy to say that I have a SON!! We are so excited!

Congrats on team blue Hopeful. Sounds like a cute reveal, even with the troubles you had. :thumbup:

Congratulations on a boy - SO exciting! Lots of boys in this group!!!

Here is my 20 week scan pic. We are team yellow, but any guesses on gender??

Attachments

• 12191721_10153596470146690_5009720853698651407_n.jpg
    12191721_10153596470146690_5009720853698651407_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
Cute pic! I'm rubbish too at gender guesses but I'll guess girl.

How is everyone? I'm amazed at how active and strong this little guy is. I've had times where he's so active and kicking hard enough that it's slightly uncomfortable. I also can see him move my stomach at times. So cool! I love being pregnant. Especially now that ms is gone and I have a nice size bump. &#128522;

Camichelle That is awesome that your LO is so strong. I am still only getting random pokes and kicks. This child is just so dang different as I have always had constant movers, and strong ones like you are mentioning.

This are ok here other than swelling....I have been having some significant swelling in just my right leg with some mild swelling everywhere else. I went for ultrasound on my leg to rule out a clot, but didn't get the results right away like the Dr was hoping. So I will be going back sometime today again and continue more testing if the results are clear.

In just over a week too I will be going for my next scan and appt with my OB.

Jessica I'm guessing a girl. I've no idea why that just my gut feeling. Have you any ideas?

Cami that's amazing about how active your little one is. Is it all day or a particular time? I'm finding I notice it more in the evening.

That's rubbish about the swelling allforthegirl. I hope all turns out okay!

I actually slipped and twisted my knee on Saturday (whilst doing the dusting! Haha). I thought it was getting better however last night it has become really swollen and is agony to bend! I can't really walk today so am waiting for
Hubby to get home from work to drive me to the doctors again! :(

I'm going to guess boy- but not based on anything! And I am known for being wrong. I didn't even guess my own baby's sex correctly!

hanrh- hope your knee is ok!

Our little girl is way more active in the evening. In the mornings I feel her occasionally, usually after I have something to eat or drink, but once dinner is over and we settle down, she seems to be really active throughout the rest of the night.

Ladies we are all rounding up on Viability week!! Can you believe it? What a big milestone for all of us!! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->