March Rainbows 2016

Great scan pics everyone!!

Sorry that you are going through a bit of stress with fluid levels hopeful. I hope you can bring it all up soon.

Cami so pleased all went went at your scan! Beautiful picture! do u have any more appointments soon?

Hopeful I'm sorry you are still going through stress with the fluid levels. :hugs: I really hope lots of water will help! Beautiful picture too!!

Great scan pics!

hopeful- good luck with the fluid!

Awesome NDH!

I am not saying anything on FB! We are all going to be hush hush.

That's so lovely ndh. It made me cry! Ha ha!

Beautiful video NDH. So glad we're all getting our rainbows!

Thanks Hanrh! I'm so beyond thrilled and relieved! Other than normal prenatal appointments I don't have any additional appointment until 32 weeks. Doc will do another scan but it's mainly just for my reassurance. What about you?

I still will get a scan with each visit as I am high risk. So one every month until the last month I will get one every two weeks until baby is born.

I am feeling baby way more than I was before. It was almost like a switch went off in there. Not complaining though. I will enjoy the little movements, as the bigger they get the more uncomfortable they get when they have less room to move around :haha:

Cami I am the same. No more appointments apart from with the midwife however I think those will become quite frequent now.

Allforthegirl what are your movements feeling like now? All of a sudden I can feel
Lots of little 'pops'. I'm sure it's baby.

Is anyone buying anything now? I'm so excited as am going shopping today!! Can't wait to see all of the cute boy outfits!!

I can't wait to go shopping for this little one!! I just need it to uncross those legs Thursday so we can get a good look. Have fun!

Cami I am the same. No more appointments apart from with the midwife however I think those will become quite frequent now.

Allforthegirl what are your movements feeling like now? All of a sudden I can feel
Lots of little 'pops'. I'm sure it's baby.

Is anyone buying anything now? I'm so excited as am going shopping today!! Can't wait to see all of the cute boy outfits!!

To me it feels like what I would think a flicking a balloon would feel like. Though my beautiful decided to hide behind my placenta again as the movements are not as frequent.

We've not bought anything yet, but I've been making loads of things. Will only really be buying a hammock and some white clothes and blankets to dye anyway as we have found babies don't need much and we have everything else they need already.

Allforthegirl I agree that's what it feels like! Glad you said that as it makes me think it is baby! How exciting!!!

Ndh I love that you are making things! I love anything crafty and have been making loads for the nursery. Hadn't thought about making and clothes but that's a great idea. I would love to see pictures.

In terms of buying clothes - what would you suggest buying? I bought a few bits yesterday But was so unsure about quantity and what type of clothing would be suitable for each age of baby!! Help! :)

NDH- how exciting that it's all out in the open now!

hanrh- that definitely sounds like movement!

hopeful- good luck with your scan Thursday! Mine is tomorrow- though we're going to ask if they can write down the sex in an envelope so we can find out later- hopefully no legs will be crossed!

We've bought hardly anything- I saw a few cute things (clothes, bibs) on sale from mothercare so went for it, but otherwise we have nothing- and this will be our first, so it's really nothing! I might go to a NCT nearly new sale in a few weeks, but I don't think we'll get most of our stuff until early next year. My MIL wants to buy us a cot and my parents said they want to get something like that too, and we have a friend lending us a Moses basket. I doubt we'll have a shower, but I have started an amazon baby list, which is mostly for our own organisation, but will be helpful if anyone wants to send us anything.

Well after having all thees boys I have weened out a lot of two piece clothing for baby until later. So the majority I had them in were sleepers. I just had maybe one or two outfits for them at the newborn stage, if we went out to visit but that even got old as I had more and more. I just stayed home and didn't go anywhere while they were still very little.

I haven't bought anything, and not sure I will be buying any new clothes at all other than an outfit to come home in. I have only one big ticket item in mind and that is a sit and stand double stroller. We have one here and you can remove the seat so they can use the standing part, but I am not sure if Z will be big enough to use it as he is still so dang tiny. So I want the option to put him in a stroller seat if I need to.

I had my recheck ultrasound today! I am SOO happy to say that the fluid is within a normal range now! It's still on the lower end of normal so I am to continue drinking tons & taking baths but they're pleased that it has gotten better. I'm on cloud 9, I feel like I can finally focus again :)

Attachments

• 1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2015.339.60109.7007227.46031872.d102eab1e02.0000000000.jpg
    1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2015.339.60109.7007227.46031872.d102eab1e02.0000000000.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
That's amazing news hopeful! You have done a great job drinking lots of water - it's amazing how quickly things improved!!

I forgot to update here from my scan on Wed! All looked good. The head circumference and femur were a little bit smaller than average, but still in the normal range so she said not to worry- it might just be a smaller than average baby. We have the sex written in an envelope taunting us in the kitchen so we'll be taking it with us on a hike on Sunday and finding out then.

Today is a bit of a weird date for me- it's the first day of my cycle from my mc I had in Dec. so I always remember this date (also it was my grandpa's birthday). I've been thinking about that little one we lost at 6 weeks last year more lately due to the time of year I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->