March Rainbows 2016

Progression looks great both of you! I've yet to see a test darker than the control, but I haven't tested in a few days either. I might have to now - but I've been peeing every 20 minutes so it might not be very concentrated (not sure if that matters at this point )

My symptoms are getting steadily stronger and a few days ago I already exceeded the symptom level I've ever had in any of my pregnancies, healthy or not. I feel constantly nauseous and have felt like I was going to heave a few times which I never got before. Boobs are sore for the first time in any pregnancy, and I'm peeing every 20 minutes. No aversions yet thank goodness. Oh and acne.

Yay for symptoms NDH! Go ahead and pee on another stick! I love seeing positive tests!

Yay for all the symptoms ( however horrid they are!) and fir some amazing progression!!!

I've been feeling terrible too, so much worse than other pregnancies. No actual being sick but just constant nausea unless I eat- so I'm eating loads!!! Also I'm extremely exhausted so am going to see if I can get iron levels checked.

Hi all-

I was really pleased with my FRER from yesterday (below), though only got a 2-3 weeks on the CB digi this morning at 5w2d. I got a 2-3 a week ago, so was really hoping to see a 3+ today for some reassurance. I've read a lot of posts from people who had similar results and still had healthy babies, but I'm still worried.

With my first mc, where I started bleeding at 6 weeks, I stopped testing at 4w4d when I got a 1-2 weeks and looking back I should have seen that as a sign, so this time I want to be more prepared. DH thinks I should stop testing.

Symptomwise- Nipples & areolas that occasionally get really hard, sore breasts though it comes and goes, more thirsty (and thus more peeing), the occasional feeling of a stretch or poke in my uterus, constipation, I've had a few occasions of nausea and gagging though not every day, food aversion to some sweet things, more saliva that I woke up choking on the other night

So far these are all similar to my first pregnancy though.

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
Great progression Fezzle. those Digitals aren't very accurate to the actual date. I don't trust them. I have seen too many fret over them.:nope: I just stick to FRER as I have always had the most reliable progression with them.

I am feeling pretty awful today but that is because my family has a cold, and so do I. Letting my dh sleep in as I work tomorrow so I will get to sleep in some. Plus I will need a nap some time this aft, I will just crawl in with my LO while he naps. :haha:

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA a little bit.....so a few hours after I got back from my first ultrasound I got a call from my Dr saying they wanted me to increase my progesterone to twice a day. My numbers are dropping. They were 29 to start, then 14, then 7.5. The suppositories I use go directly to baby and don't go into my blood stream, despite that, they just wanted to be proactive to counteract anything my body may be deciding to do.

My hcg also isn't the greatest. I read a great article which I'll post in a sec that says after 5-6 weeks you can't really look to hcg for an indication of how the pregnancy will go, and especially once a heartbeat is seen that you should go by ultrasounds and not hcg because those levels can vary so widely and cause unnecessary worry.

My hcg only went from 1104 to 2004 in one week =/ I cried for most of the rest of the day. To go from SUCH a high (great ultrasound showing bubs measuring exactly on for his dates and heartbeat of 103 at 6 weeks) to being told my hormone levels, I was crushed.

But then I found this article and it made me feel slightly better. I've had no spotting or any concerning things happen, other than my symptoms aren't really that strong and most of them ~could~ simply be caused by the progesterone (sore breasts, fatigue, nausea, cramps, etc) so I have no idea what's a side effect and what's a genuine symptom =/

It's just hard...................... next scan isn't until July 31st!

https://blogs.webmd.com/healthy-pregnancy/2005/11/hcg-levels-and-ultrasounds-in-early-pregnancy.html

How is everyone feeling today??

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been checking in as often. I have been dealing with awful ms. Today marks 7 weeks for me. I have a lot of anxiety about this week. My last pregnancy we had a great scan at 7 weeks and then baby stopped growing at 7w2d. My scan is 2 weeks from tomorrow so if we could just fast forward to that time that'd be great.

Glad to see everyone doing well :)

I'm so sorry for the stress, Eme. I'm glad they are helping you out with progesterone. It's sort of comforting that they can pinpoint an issue that they're able to improve upon. I have also heard that once you see a heartbeat, that they are far more interested in the ultrasounds than the hcg. Keep taking good care of yourself. I know the wait until July 31 will be killer though :(

I'm kind of stressed myself today. Had some bright red spotting this morning. Not much, but the doctor said stay off my feet today and drink tons of water. They'll do a sonogram if there is more spotting in the next 24 hours. I wish they would anyway!

eme ~ wow what a stressful bout. I pray that just the extra p will help baby stay in place. When there is room for hope fill it up, as sometimes that is all we need for our LO to hang on.

hopeful ~ sorry the ms is bothering you so. :( but only 2 weeks for an u/s is great!!!! Can't wait to see pics

Anne ~ gosh spotting is the worst. Have you had sex in the last couple days? Sometimes you can get that from a sensitive cervix.

AFM ~ just booked my first appt with my dr and see him at noon. But this is just the initial poas and book appt with OB kind of thing.

I'm so sorry for the stress, Eme. I'm glad they are helping you out with progesterone. It's sort of comforting that they can pinpoint an issue that they're able to improve upon. I have also heard that once you see a heartbeat, that they are far more interested in the ultrasounds than the hcg. Keep taking good care of yourself. I know the wait until July 31 will be killer though :(

I'm kind of stressed myself today. Had some bright red spotting this morning. Not much, but the doctor said stay off my feet today and drink tons of water. They'll do a sonogram if there is more spotting in the next 24 hours. I wish they would anyway!

Try not to stress hun. There's a ton of things that can cause spotting. Just try to relax and do as the dr says.

Thank you! Yeah, the fact that they didn't move my ultrasound up to an earlier date made me feel a little better too. They didn't seem to worried, I think they would have been more worried if I hadn't had a good scan. Nothing to do but wait.......:coffee:

I'm sorry to hear about your stress! First tri is just so stressful!! Keep us posted on how your feeling, sending you all my best wishes!!! :flower: Keep those feet up and take it easy!!

eme- Sounds really stressful :hugs: I think the heartbeat is the thing to focus on! It sounds like they're monitoring things for you well though. Since I've only had one mc and a CP, my FS is assuming I've just been unlucky, so other than staying on Metformin, I'm not doing anything special like progesterone, aspirin, etc.

AnnieMac- :hugs: I hope you get a scan anyway- but no more spotting!

eme ~ When there is room for hope fill it up, as sometimes that is all we need for our LO to hang on.

I love your quote, thank you!!!!! I always disliked those first appointments where nothing is really done and all they do is give you a bunch of reading materials LoL Don't they know all we want is a scan??? Keep the dang pamphlets! :haha: At least it's a milestone though that you can check off and it means you're that much closer to seeing bubs!

eme- Sounds really stressful :hugs: I think the heartbeat is the thing to focus on! It sounds like they're monitoring things for you well though. Since I've only had one mc and a CP, my FS is assuming I've just been unlucky, so other than staying on Metformin, I'm not doing anything special like progesterone, aspirin, etc.

AnnieMac- :hugs: I hope you get a scan anyway- but no more spotting!

Thank you, yeah...it's hard to not get fixated on the numbers, but everything I'm reading says to stop looking at those numbers once a heartbeat is detected so I'm focusing my energies at that!!!

Everything turned out alright today. I ended up going in because I had some cramping, but the sonogram was good and the heart beat was 180 at 8w3, so I'm relieved.

Haha. I hate the pamphlets. Thanks for filling up my recycle bin.

So much stress going around! Glad to hear everything is ok Annie! I'm 6 weeks today! Havent made it this far in a pregnancy in almost 3 years! I am having some lower back pain and slight cramping so I'm really feeling pessimistic the last 24 hours or so. I don't know how I'm going to make it to my scan next week!

Awesome Annie glad everything is great for you :thumbup:

Cami the cramping and back is honestly completely normal. I have had in most of my pg's. Also had it in this one. I'm sure it is just your baby growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->