March Shamrocks 34 Tester's 3 BFP's

If it isn't too late i would like to join. I would be testing on the 22. Thanks.. And good luck to those who are still testing and also those who are trying again next month.

Congratulation dragonchaser!!

I'm 'just' back in the 2ww again…. ish… i think lol! Got a smiley on clearblue opk yesterday morning, so assuming I have/will ov sometime soon today-ish if not already!! I don't temp so obviously don't know exactly! Feeling a little bit more hopeful this time. Now the dreaded wait…...

How is everyone doing? No updates and it has been very ghostly.

I had my progesterone levels checked friday and my levels were at 24.4 :happydance: , she told me to take a test wednesday but of course I could wait. I caved and tested this morning with FMU on a FRER 11DPO today and a :bfn: :growlmad:

I thought I seen something (squinter eyes) but I think at 11 DPO it would of been there for sure and more noticeable. I am done doing this to myself!!! I will re-test when AF is 1 WEEK LATE!!! AF is due Thursday, 2 more days.

Hi Danniox nothi g stirring here . Still WTT . It hs been quiet on here lol.... How re things with you and your new ( well not so nw anymore) arrivals :) bet life is busy !

I had my progesterone levels checked friday and my levels were at 24.4 :happydance: , she told me to take a test wednesday but of course I could wait. I caved and tested this morning with FMU on a FRER 11DPO today and a :bfn: :growlmad:

I thought I seen something (squinter eyes) but I think at 11 DPO it would of been there for sure and more noticeable. I am done doing this to myself!!! I will re-test when AF is 1 WEEK LATE!!! AF is due Thursday, 2 more days.

FX for you! I saw in your signature that you have a September 2009 little one as well. My son, Lennox, was born on the 8th. Did she get to start kindergarten? Len missed the cutoff by just days so he will start this Fall. :growlmad: He has been in JK this year though.

Danniox what arrivals is Leftwonderin referring to?

FX for you! I saw in your signature that you have a September 2009 little one as well. My son, Lennox, was born on the 8th. Did she get to start kindergarten? Len missed the cutoff by just days so he will start this Fall. :growlmad: He has been in JK this year though.

She is the 25th. Our cut off was oct 1st. She took the test and scored really high. We have her going to private school.

Awh Nat so sorry she got you this month . Will you trying in April ? If so come join the April thread x

I see its Poppy's anniversary soon . I'm sure its a tough time for you so take good care of yourself xx

Awh Nat so sorry she got you this month . Will you trying in April ? If so come join the April thread x

I see its Poppy's anniversary soon . I'm sure its a tough time for you so take good care of yourself xx

Yes we will keep on trying, I can't afford to not, as i'm 39 and so don't have years ahead of me to wait now!!

Yes fast approaching Poppys angelversary and I can't believe it's a year nearly. I should have a nearly 1 year old. Just hits me harder each month af arrives, this was only 3rd month trying again since my mc last year, but I've not had to go through this as it was 1st time with Belle and Poppy and 2nd with mc.

Then just to rub it in even more, another friend on Facebook announcing their pregnancy and picture of their scan. That's about the 3rd in a few weeks on there :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->