March Shamrocks 34 Tester's 3 BFP's

Does this look like a really really really faint positive? Its so hard to see in person so I uploaded it on my computer and had a few tweakers look at it and they think its a very very fpl. af is due tomorrow so i was going to use a frer with fmu tomorrow morning. I know it could possibly be an indent but i'm thinking there's some color there!

It's so hard to tell but then again my eyesight is terrible. I'd retest in a few days.

Does this look like a really really really faint positive? Its so hard to see in person so I uploaded it on my computer and had a few tweakers look at it and they think its a very very fpl. af is due tomorrow so i was going to use a frer with fmu tomorrow morning. I know it could possibly be an indent but i'm thinking there's some color there!

I can definitely see a line, but I've had nasty fakes before so I don't fully trust the cheap tests lol. FX for your frer tomorrow!!

I'm def thinking its an indent/dye run. I dont think the line is in the right spot. :(

Here is the April thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2293573-april-showers.html#post35074129

A little update on me, I got the highest LH smiley face last night. The SMEP says to BD 3 days in a row, skip a day and then BD again. So, so far DH and I have had :sex: 7th, 8th, 9th and last night. We will continue tonight, Thursday & Friday. If this :spermy: doesn't catch the eggie then I just might as well throw my hands up!! :rofl:

I just don't see why we should even take a break :haha: or for that matter BD on Saturday, but knowing myself I will want to :haha: If I got my highest LH last night isn't it true that the O will happen 24-72 hours? If so whats the point for Saturday??

Can I be added to this thread?

AF due 25th March, and will reeeeeallly try to not POAS!

Im Irish too, so hopefully ill spread a little luck :happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies x

Hi everyone! I would like to join if possible!

I o'd on or about the 7/8th and will be testing on or about 03/23 that's if AF doesn't show her face.

Very anxious as this is my first month TTC. So fingers crossed!

Really late to join, but count me in please! AF is due on the 16th....I've already tested 3 times way earlier than I should have, but I'm excited :) I'm going to hold off on testing again until the 14. This will be our second. Our little missy is 13 months.

Hey can I join?? I'm a little late to this thread... I was on vacation the last few weeks and have been busy with work and household errands after coming back. Just realized I'm on CD 33. My cycles can be anywhere from 28-33 with my longest cycle being 36. I haven't tested yet because I honestly forgot about my cycle entirely until today. I have to go pick up some more tests so I won't test until Friday, March 13, if AF stays away until then. I've been burned by long cycles appearing out of nowhere so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Prior to my vacay I had 3 cousins announce they are pregnant and due this summer. After coming back from vacay my sister announced she is pregnant and due in October!! If there was something in the water I missed out cause I wasn't even in the same country :( lol. Here's hoping March is lucky for everyone! :)

Hi everyone! I would like to join if possible!

I o'd on or about the 7/8th and will be testing on or about 03/23 that's if AF doesn't show her face.

Very anxious as this is my first month TTC. So fingers crossed!
Mine too, good luck to you!

Well I tested on Friday, bfn :(. Still no AF and I am now on CD 37. I just went back in my calendar and realized my longest cycle was actually a cpl months ago and it was 39 days..not 36. So now I'm thinking I totally miscalculated my ovulation time by a whole week. FML. Don't think I'll be preggers this month. Due to my body randomly going from short to long cycles lately, next month I'll be temping and using opks for sure.

I tested early 3-14-15 and 3-15-15 :bfp:

Attachments

• 0315150921-00.jpg
    0315150921-00.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 0314152008-00.jpg
    0314152008-00.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts