March Shamrocks 34 Tester's 3 BFP's

Hey I've just realised I can still be part of the March thread!! Can you now put me down for 31st please Danni xxx

Hello all, slight temp dip today, my tummy feels full and pully. My cervix is low and soft and I have lots of creamy cm and a bit nauseous

Hello all, slight temp dip today, my tummy feels full and pully. My cervix is low and soft and I have lots of creamy cm and a bit nauseous

Hi there! Switched over here :) I have the same full feeling, cervix medium height and strange texture - it is firm just on the tip then the rest of it is really soft and tightly closed, haven't had that before! Also tons of creamy cm which is unusual also. Was super tired yesterday, had to take a nap! Really getting impatient for testing time!

Hi there! Switched over here :) I have the same full feeling, cervix medium height and strange texture - it is firm just on the tip then the rest of it is really soft and tightly closed, haven't had that before! Also tons of creamy cm which is unusual also. Was super tired yesterday, had to take a nap! Really getting impatient for testing time!

Your symptoms seem the same as mine I too am very tired like all I want to do is sleep

Your symptoms seem the same as mine I too am very tired like all I want to do is sleep

What dpo are you? I'm on 6

Im on day 7 and I feel like any signs I had before are just gone.
Im on day 2 of a dip...
AF Should be here in 6-7 days....

Now an then I feel a bit of cramping. It was worse this am.
Hoping for the best... but not feeling like its happened this cycle.

Im on day 2 of a dip...

I felt full and twinge this morning

Just wanted to wish u all good luck girlies xxx

Hello ladies, do you mind if I join? I will be testing the 31st, currently CD5. I am sick of waiting to O already. This is our 2nd cycle ttc #2.

Hello everyone, was hoping I can join in?! This is cycle #1 of TTC. OH and I have been NTNP since August 2014. AF is due March 11th, I will be testing Sunday the 8th!:coffee: Currently on 8DPO possibly 9-10DPO.

So far symptoms consist of:
-Cramping (twinges, pulling, and pinches)
-Feeling like my bladder is full, but I don't have to pee. (specially when laying down.) Im a stomach sleeper.
-White/cloudy CM.
-Clear complexion (looks like my skin is clearing up.)
-Increase appearance of blue veins running through my boobs, including my nipples.

Praying for a sticky bean this month! :bfp: <3

Im on day 2 of a dip...

Haha you are too funny! You have way more solid symptoms than me lol! Keep the faith haha :)

Can I be added for the 15th? It's my first month ttc & I'm a nervous wreck. Longest days of my life. lol

Had a huge dip today, like below my cover line dip so I hope that's nothing. It's my second day... I'm super worried but it is wayy wayy too early for my af like by 2 weeks almost. I usually have super long LPS and 31 day cycles and I'm on CD20 only. Plus my cm is between creamy and eggwhite

I think I may be out:nope: I am 11dpo and haven't real had much going on symptoms wise. What do you ladies think?

Symptoms this far:
-lightheaded (not abnormal for me except I had eaten and don't normally get that way when I have food)
-light cough outta no where
-twinges, pinching, pulling like cramps
- itchy/ sore boobs
-tired throughout
-achey
-bloating/gassy
-from 1dpo till 9dpo lotiony cm
-10dpo have peachy/flesh colored spotting, tmi consistency is odd watery with pieces of sticky but not chunky and not an infection:shrug: (spotting for me is normally a sign of af coming soon)
Edit: light brown spotting started this morning

A lot of these symptoms aren't out of the ordinary for me (i.e. Tired, achey, lightheaded) so I'm not feeling like this will be my month, still have a little less than a week before af is expected so im not out yet. My LP has been anywhere from 14-17 days depending on how long my cycle goes(have 32-35 day cycles).

Had a rise in temperature today and still loads of nausea and vomiting, plus heavy boobs and very full heavy tummy. Plus needing to pee every 5 mins. And sore boobs my goodness. Took a test today at 7dpo and it's negative

Chai it is still early, hang in there! :) I have barely any symptoms as well. Some people just don't get them until later.

Sweetmama man you are suffering lol! Surprised it isn't showing up yet with all that but it does take longer to get through to the urine in some people. Also if that was just your dip yesterday sometimes it is a few days until you get a bfp. Hopefully soon! Rooting for you!!

Chai it is still early, hang in there! :) I have barely any symptoms as well. Some people just don't get them until later.

Sweetmama man you are suffering lol! Surprised it isn't showing up yet with all that but it does take longer to get through to the urine in some people. Also if that was just your dip yesterday sometimes it is a few days until you get a bfp. Hopefully soon! Rooting for you!!

HAHA thank you, I can use all the positive thoughts I can get

I think I may be out:nope: I am 11dpo and haven't real had much going on symptoms wise. What do you ladies think?

Symptoms this far:
-lightheaded (not abnormal for me except I had eaten and don't normally get that way when I have food)
-light cough outta no where
-twinges, pinching, pulling like cramps
- itchy/ sore boobs
-tired throughout
-achey
-bloating/gassy
-from 1dpo till 9dpo lotiony cm
-10dpo have peachy/flesh colored spotting, tmi consistency is odd watery with pieces of sticky but not chunky and not an infection:shrug: (spotting for me is normally a sign of af coming soon)
Edit: light brown spotting started this morning

A lot of these symptoms aren't out of the ordinary for me (i.e. Tired, achey, lightheaded) so I'm not feeling like this will be my month, still have a little less than a week before af is expected so im not out yet. My LP has been anywhere from 14-17 days depending on how long my cycle goes(have 32-35 day cycles).

Super confuzzled now
10-11 dpo light brown/peachy spotting(light)
12 dpo dark brown spotting(light)
13dpo light brown/peachy spotting(light)
14 dpo no spotting, some light cramping.
15 dpo light brown/peachy spotting(super light), more cramping

Super confused about the spotting changing from dark back to light, I've never had it do that. Normally when spotting starts if it goes dark it stays that way until af shows.

Anyone have that happen? I can't find info on it anywhere

Does this look like a really really really faint positive? Its so hard to see in person so I uploaded it on my computer and had a few tweakers look at it and they think its a very very fpl. af is due tomorrow so i was going to use a frer with fmu tomorrow morning. I know it could possibly be an indent but i'm thinking there's some color there!

Attachments

• tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back