March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Has anyone here use Fertility Test on your 3rd day of AF? Is it reliable.

I love this thread, thanks Katie for make the effort :)

Aaaaaaah, it's 2 days till testing and I've got that horrible nervous feeling of being on tenterhooks waiting for that nasty witch :( I know I can test now but I never test until AF is due as I really hate seeing loads of BFNs.

No real symptoms, mild cramping last night but none so far today, bbs a little sore but hardly noticeable. I really hope she stays away. PMA PMA PMA!

Arrrrgghh!! How are you holdng off?!! Test Test Test i say :happydance:

LOL! Nope, I am being very good and not wasting tests. Got a couple of FRERs waiting to go if no AF by Wednesday :thumbup:

Good luck in the 2ww Huggles!

I used a first response this morning BFN at 14dpo! :(

:hugs: don't count yourself out just yet... It ain't over until the AF witch shows up... Maybe it's still too early for the tests to register that you're actually preg?

She's not here yet,but I'm not testing today OR buying any tests! I think I will try and wait til Wednesday 16dpo :)

hi ladies :wave: i'm still here don't get on as much as I'd like as I tend to only come on when I'm at work and well they changed where everyone sits so as no one knows we are TTC its kinda hard to come on when everyone can see my screen

nearly ov time for me should be this weekend i think fx

:hugs: and :dust: ladies

Hi gil! Glad you're still around... Sucks about work though- I'm lucky enough to have my own space so I can peek at BnB all I want without interruption from coworkers. Only a select few know of my TTC.

I'm still without AF BUt I don'tactually think I ovulated so might as well cross me off for this month. Might be retesting end march but not sure yet. Good luck everyone xx

I'm still without AF BUt I don'tactually think I ovulated so might as well cross me off for this month. Might be retesting end march but not sure yet. Good luck everyone xx

hope you get bfp end the month hun. i've just done test and thinking more and more i'm out this month.:hugs:

OK couldnt wait to POAS, had to do it. So this is what I got. A faint line at
9DPO:thumbup:Called the Dr & he said to do BETA tomorrow instead of Friday so we can start our progesterone supp as soon as possible. So HOPEFULLY this one sticks. :sad2: Wishing all my March girls TONS of:dust:

Sounds very promising Sevier - fx'd you have a super sticky bean!

OK couldnt wait to POAS, had to do it. So this is what I got. A faint line at
9DPO:thumbup:Called the Dr & he said to do BETA tomorrow instead of Friday so we can start our progesterone supp as soon as possible. So HOPEFULLY this one sticks. :sad2: Wishing all my March girls TONS of:dust:

Congratulations!!!!! xx

my fingers are crossed for you sevierttc!!

Looking good SevierTTC :happydance:

I am 3dpo today and so the 2ww starts to drag on..........and on!

Got Dp sperm results back and all is normal, 145 million normal :happydance:.What a relief.

So just hanging around wishing the time would hurry up. :coffee:

:dust:

AF got me a day early.

On to cycle 7. Meh. :(

Good luck to everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member