March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Hi Katie,

Just took a peek at your chart. Is that a nice dip i see forming before ovulation. Looks promising to me. xx

Thank you everyone for the congrats!! :) :)

Congrats MrsCKO!!

Hi. How are you feeling? You're a couple of days ahead of me. Have you made a mw appt yet? xx

Hi Twinkle! I am feeling good, just very tired! How about you? I am going to make an appointment very soon :) :)

Hi Mrscko, Congrats by the way. I am feeling so tired too. I could sleep all day if i had the chance. Just made my first app with doc to confirm preg (all though nothing happens and i will be in there for 30 seconds) . Then should get midwife app though at about 8/9weeks. glad your feeling well.

I thought I was out and maybe I am but my temperature has risen today!

I think I ov'd yesterday and so am today officially on day 1 of my 2ww!

But I want to change my test day from 19 March to 21 March please - I should be 1 day late and 15 dpo then. Don't want to test to early and get another bfn again.

Fx'd for everyone!

:dust: :bunny: :dust: :bunny: :dust: :bunny: :dust:

thanks! yeah i think things move differently in the US, and even then, it varies from practice to practice. :)

thanks! yeah i think things move differently in the US, and even then, it varies from practice to practice. :)

oh i didnt realise you were in the US. well thats the nhs for your here. All though you have to pay for your health care there so you should get something more really.

Aaaaaaah, it's 2 days till testing and I've got that horrible nervous feeling of being on tenterhooks waiting for that nasty witch :( I know I can test now but I never test until AF is due as I really hate seeing loads of BFNs.

No real symptoms, mild cramping last night but none so far today, bbs a little sore but hardly noticeable. I really hope she stays away. PMA PMA PMA!

Thanks Huggles! :hugs: How are you feeling chick? xx

Thank you everyone for the congrats!! :) :)

Congrats MrsCKO!!

Hi. How are you feeling? You're a couple of days ahead of me. Have you made a mw appt yet? xx

Hi Twinkle! I am feeling good, just very tired! How about you? I am going to make an appointment very soon :) :)

Im shattered!! And nauseous on and off through the day. I've made a mw appt for when i'll be 6 weeks - they've changed our system. You used to just collect your booking notes from the reception desk and make your first 'proper' appointment. Now you have to make an appt to get your notes and you booking in appt!! Bizairre!! :happydance:

Is this your first pregnancy? xx

Aaaaaaah, it's 2 days till testing and I've got that horrible nervous feeling of being on tenterhooks waiting for that nasty witch :( I know I can test now but I never test until AF is due as I really hate seeing loads of BFNs.

No real symptoms, mild cramping last night but none so far today, bbs a little sore but hardly noticeable. I really hope she stays away. PMA PMA PMA!

Arrrrgghh!! How are you holdng off?!! Test Test Test i say :happydance:

Hi Katie, can you change my test date to March 21st? I just got my positive OPK last night so expecting to Ov' hopefully today.. Thanks!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->