March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

I think I am about to ovulate next day or so ! I'll be down for testing on 30th mArch please xx

hey i still havent tested yet, i decided to wait a little longer to see if the :witch: shows or not..so tomororw or friday i might test :) im trying to be patient

OK couldnt wait to POAS, had to do it. So this is what I got. A faint line at
9DPO:thumbup:Called the Dr & he said to do BETA tomorrow instead of Friday so we can start our progesterone supp as soon as possible. So HOPEFULLY this one sticks. :sad2: Wishing all my March girls TONS of:dust:

keeping everything crossed for your bean to stick.... :hugs:

AF got me a day early.

On to cycle 7. Meh. :(

Good luck to everyone! xx
:hugs: so sorry stupid :witch: got you!!! :hugs2:

hey i still havent tested yet, i decided to wait a little longer to see if the :witch: shows or not..so tomororw or friday i might test :) im trying to be patient

FXd for you!!! :hugs2:

Goodluck hlynn and Sevier!

Still waiting on AF but cramping quite a bit so not sure really. Used and OPK to test and there was a line but faint. But that could mean anything right?

Still waiting on AF but cramping quite a bit so not sure really. Used and OPK to test and there was a line but faint. But that could mean anything right?

An opk showed hcg for me at 13dpo ( light line) and a postive hpt at 14 dpo on frer. so you never know. good luck. xx

An opk showed hcg for me at 13dpo ( light line) and a postive hpt at 14 dpo on frer. so you never know. good luck. xx

Really? That would be so exciting, I've kind of lost any real hope so i'm not too let down if AF doesn't come. Thanks!

hi ladies got my:bfp: this morning was sure i was out too can't believe it tbh!! to faint positives :happydance:
fx'd for everyone else waiting to test

did you have any symptoms?

1+2 dpo had migraine
6dpo light cramp only lasted hour
7dpo cm
8dpo started with horrible cold that is only just starting to go
9dpo started with tender boobs which are now killing me
11dpo really crampy and backache and bloating which have still got

didn't have any of that with my ds so it may be because that it my second i don't know. but had no symptoms with ds which is why i thought i was out. :winkwink:

the top is yesterdays ans the bottom is today. getting darker? i think so hehehe well i hope so

Attachments

• test strips.jpg
    test strips.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
1+2 dpo had migraine
6dpo light cramp only lasted hour
7dpo cm
8dpo started with horrible cold that is only just starting to go
9dpo started with tender boobs which are now killing me
11dpo really crampy and backache and bloating which have still got

didn't have any of that with my ds so it may be because that it my second i don't know. but had no symptoms with ds which is why i thought i was out. :winkwink:

Im trying so hard not to get too excited but these are my symptoms so far... Im testing on Friday..

(1dpo) - cramps (AM)
(2dpo) - O type cramps (all day so far), backache (PM)
(3dpo) - mild/dull cramps, pressure, watery CM, Gas
(4dpo) - AM headache/nausea, Gas, Fatigue
(5dpo) - twinge pain (AM), slight headache (PM), cramps (PM), breast soreness (PM), fatigue
(6dpo) - twinge pain (AM), (feeling implantation cramps...i think - PM)
(7dpo) - bloated, full/heavy breasts. (Im feeling like Im out this cycle),
(8dpo) - vivid dream last night, full/sore breast, shooting pain on left breast,
(9dpo) - frequent urination (middle of the night), another dream, cramps/backache (5:30am), sore bbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->