March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

:happydance:Ok Girls its OFFICIAL. Had my BETA drawn tonight it was 100 at only 10DPO. I hope thats NOT to high to start. :shrug: I will start my 2 lab draws a week to make sure there rising & hoping for :bfp: to you all!!

Congrats both!

I'm spotting at 7dpo - although I've had a temp rise? I spotted at 9dpo and then got AF at 12dpo last cycle. Is this the beginning of AF again.... :-(

Struth, you gotta have hope. It could be that AF is on way or the implantation bleeding? Hang in there...

Hi ladies,

Just to let you know I got my BFP last night, on a boots own brand which I thought were 50mUI?!!!!!

boots.jpg

Congrats to all the BFPs on here, and good luck to you all!xx:flower:

:happydance:Ok Girls its OFFICIAL. Had my BETA drawn tonight it was 100 at only 10DPO. I hope thats NOT to high to start. :shrug: I will start my 2 lab draws a week to make sure there rising & hoping for :bfp: to you all!!

What does this test mean? I've never heard of it.

Congrats Narla!!

Congrats to the BFP's.

I am getting kinda worried now. I'm on CD15 out of a cycle that could be as short as 25 days and I still haven't gotten a +OPK and FF still hasn't detected ovulation which means my LP is quite short. Would it make a difference that due to me having a few days off uni, that I have been sleeping all day (am so tired atm) and not really doing much. Do I need to move around more to synthesise the LH ? - even so that would explain the OPKs but not the temping (please feel free to have a look at my chart and see what you think). My cervix is high, firm and open and for the first time in a long time I have a bit of EWCM. Me and OH have been DTD like crazy so I am just hoping that we catch the egg and that my LP is long enough for it to implant. I have been taking B-Complex and B6 but considering the B-Complex already has B6 in (as does the multivitamin I take) then I am considering dropping the B6 because I heard it can cause nerve damage if you take too much and I have been so clumsy and my brain has been really screwed up, usually even I'll admit, I am very articulate but recently I've been having trouble getting words out, was wondering if it could be the B6 - but then again it could be the fact that I am sleeping most of the day ! Lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->