March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

DSemcho

Reaction score
For all of us ladies that just had AF, about to get AF and just OV'd! We are wanting our ♏ and ♐ babies!!! Please tell us a little about yourself and how far in your cycle you are! And if you want, what you've done differently this cycle!!

AFM - I'm 25, and we officially started TTC #1 a month ago (I consider us with no doctor help being semi-trying for a year). This round my doctor put me on Clomid 50mg, and had me do a HSG (Tube Dye Test) where they found my right fallopian tube was blocked - so they unblocked it with extra dye! I'm on CD10 and I ovulate in roughly 8 days!

My test date so far is March 12th!

Testers:

1 - Rockin. - BFP!!!
3 - Jillie89 - AF
5 - Lara310809
8 - Moreta, Icgoodsc, brismommy - AF
9 - DSemcho - AF
10 - Mii, wannabenewmum, swatipunshi - BFP!!!
11 - Ginger137
12 - SeeingDouble, maria2611
13 - 3boysmama
15 - MandaC
19 - MommyGrim
25 - Ginger137

Southernbound - BFP!!!

I am 23 and DH is 24. We have been TTC since Nov 2011. I have PCOS and hubby has low sperm count and slightly lower than average motility. I am CD20 today. Ovulated CD18 this cycle. This is our round 3 of clomid - 300mg dosage taken CD5-9.

Hi!! I am loving this thread! So, I'm 30, DH is 29, married on 10/11/12! We have been officially trying for 3 cycles now, no medical assistance at the moment, although I want to have the HSG test done. We really didn't try in this past cycle, because I had some ovarian cysts that made BD wayyyy too painful. They cleared up around O day, but I also didn't temp due to fever, so I can't even pinpoint O on my chart. AF is due today or tomorrow, and this will be my first month using the CBFM, so I am hoping to be one of the lucky ones who gets a BFP really quickly with it! I have short cycles (around 24 days) so I will be testing right around the same day, March 12th!! FXed for both of us getting BFPs with some luck o' the Irish!

I'm ready to move on from feb :) 11 dpo and still bfn. Come on march baby:haha:

im 28 and my hubby is 31 we have 5 kids and will be trusting God with our fertility for the rest of our lives, i have a one year old who i stopped bfing about 3 months ago, this is the first cycle where i have ovulated since having him and i would love to have another baby but im not holding out much hope of it happening this month but it would be a lovely surprise. I will be testing somewhere around 14-15 dpo if i make it that far. I am 6dpo today but i have had lp issues in the past so i hope that at the very least i have a decent lp this month.

Jillie - I was diagnosed with PCOS in October 2009. I had irregular periods, excess body hair, primarily chunky in my stomach area as well as elevated prolactin and testosterone levels and ovarian cysts. I don't know what changed, but in June 2010 (when I met my now husband) my cycles became regular, my hormones leveled out and I've been able to lose weight. I've even gotten pregnant twice!! (Neither survived unfortunately). So don't give up hope!!

Double - The HSG test was surprisingly painful! They do tell you that you will cramp but I was SO not prepared for it! I have a high pain tolerance and I actually asked the technician to hold my hand and I almost cried. HOWEVER, it was totally worth it!!

Pixie - Lots of dust and Fx'd that March is your month!!!

3 - Five kids? HOLY MOLY!!!!! I'd love to have a big family but the DH only wants one. I'm hoping the Clomid will give us twins so I can at least have two!

yes i do love my big family although i cant wait for it to grow lol. i hope you get your twins lol

Hey 3boys I also have 5 3girls and 2 boys and also wanting our 6th we too have always wanted a big family
I lost a lot of weight since my last baby and have yet not had any confirmed ovulation
I am 34 hubbie 35 we both work and as I said already have 5 baby's I am currently on cd11 ,af is due the 10th
I am trying cbfm and vitex

Also how do u get ya chart up!!!

Fertility friend should have an area where you can get a HTML link. I'll look when I get home. I'm at work on my IPod

Hey 3boys I also have 5 3girls and 2 boys and also wanting our 6th we too have always wanted a big family
I lost a lot of weight since my last baby and have yet not had any confirmed ovulation
I am 34 hubbie 35 we both work and as I said already have 5 baby's I am currently on cd11 ,af is due the 10th

I have 4 boys and 1 girl and i would love another little girl just to even things out lol! On ff if you click share it will give you the codes, you just go to the url code and copy and paste it into your sig. I also lost lots of weight since having my last and i think that effected my ovulation as well, hopefully now that i am ovulating again it will continue to affect it for the better, before i was pregnant with my 5th i was 180lb and ovulated around cd 25. Im now 122lb and this month i ovulated on cd 17 i hope it contines this way.

I have 4 boys and 1 girl and i would love another little girl just to even things out lol! On ff if you click share it will give you the codes, you just go to the url code and copy and paste it into your sig. I also lost lots of weight since having my last and i think that effected my ovulation as well, hopefully now that i am ovulating again it will continue to affect it for the better, before i was pregnant with my 5th i was 180lb and ovulated around cd 25. Im now 122lb and this month i ovulated on cd 17 i hope it contines this way.

Mine hasn't improved since losing weight I always ad a 28 day cycle and ovulated at day 14 I used to weigh 348.6 pound and now weigh 179 I did get to 170 but I been struggling recently but I only had a very weak strange cycles since almost spotting, then i had a black lost then I just started temping this month but I ain't sure that's gonna work as my sleeping patterns a bit off , we would like a Girl too as this is our last my oldest is 16 this yr then I have 12,10,7,18 months the 10 yr and 18month are my boys
Thanks i shall have a look for it :)

wow impressive weightloss hun, im sure your cycles will settle down soon. Our age gaps are much smaller with my eldest just having turn 8 and our youngest turned 1 last friday.

In an ideal world we wud of had a smaller gap between 4 n 5 :) I keeps saying if its meant to be it will :)

exactly hun, I was able to see your chart, hopefully you will ovulate in the next few days.

Hey!
Hope I can join in! :)
I'll be testing in March too.
I've been TTC since October.
Just had my period, so CD6 right now.
This month will be the first time I've started using ovulation tests!
<3

Hi everyone! I am 27 and DH is 28, we have three boys, 4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 13 months. We really want a girl this time!! My period came on 2/11 and Im due to test around 3/13 (if I can wait til the day my cycle should start, which I wont lol). This is our first month TTC our 4th, we are trying some "girl methods" that I hope will work! My first baby I got pg with after 8 months ttc, my second 6 months ttc and my third was our first month! Send girlie vibes my way please!!

Good luck to you all! Anyone wanna be cycle buddies?? <3

3boysmama i had a girl after 3 boys, i hope you do too, although i dont have any tips cos she was my only child concieved while i was on the pill! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->