March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

Hi, so I guess I'm going to be testing in March too :winkwink:
I'm 33, DH is 41. We didn't waste much time this month and started trying yesterday (twice) and thinking of attempting the every other day approach.
My "problem" is that for the past couple of months I've been feeling sharp twinges in my sides (lower abdomen area) only 1 week after period has ended, and I'm wondering if this could be a sign of ovulation. It would be weird because my cycle is quite long (30 days) but fairly regular....any ideas?

Youngest here lol I'm 20, OH is 21, just started AF so I'll be testing March 19th. We've got one daughter who's 2 1/2 and we're really hoping for a little boy but we'll definitely be happy with whatever we get! (I'm secretly hoping for twins also but just because I would LOVE twins so much)

Hiiii :) I'm 21 and DH is 24, they told me when I was 15 I have severe endometriosis and I might have a hard time having kids if I waited to long and dh and I were already dating at that point so I buckled down, graduated high school at 16, got my nursing degree and got married at 18 bought a house at 19 and started ttc at 20. We took a break for a while but now we're trying again and on cycle 4 this time around. If I got pregnant this month the baby would be due around my dads bday. :) here's hoping. On cd8

Hey, I'd love to join the positive vibe here!

AF came today, so DH & I are super excited! I'll be starting on 50 mg of Clomid on Wednesday and you know the rest. Go in for blood work on the 11th and will test on the 25th.

I've never had regular cycles so I'm trying not to get too excited that anything will work this soon, but part of me still has to be hopeful.

Good luck ladies!!

Hi~ I'm 28 and DH is 33 and this is our 17th cycle of TTC. Last month we made the plunge and went to a fertility dr. I had a HSG, and the tube I have left wasn't blocked. The dr started me on Femara this month. I had a second U/S today, and one follicle was 17 mm, so my DH gets to give me a shot of HCG tomorrow night. (cause i'm too afraid to do it to myself.) I really hope things go right this month, b/c it looks like I'm going to ovulate from my right ovary, which is the good one.

I will be testing on March 8th, unless I get AF earlier, b/c it usually comes around the 5th or 6th.

Good Luck everyone! :dust:

hello ladies! I'm new and TTC #1! I'm on CD1 (af started today due to withdrawal bleeding from stopping nuvaring 5 days ago) idk when I'm going to ovulate yet due to just stopping HBC but we are actively trying after this AF..when should I start with ovulation tests?

hello ladies! I'm new and TTC #1! I'm on CD1 (af started today due to withdrawal bleeding from stopping nuvaring 5 days ago) idk when I'm going to ovulate yet due to just stopping HBC but we are actively trying after this AF..when should I start with ovulation tests?

If your cylce is normally the 28 day cycle then you would start testing on about CD 10. you should ovulate on CD14 but thats never really accurate.
Remember the first day of AF is your first cycle day so start counting! and GL!

Hi EVERYONE! :)
I am 21 my DH is 23. We are trying to conceive our first biological child. Our first child and the center of our world is adopted (well we are in the process of getting her adopted its a long story feel free to read my journal linked in my signature). She is 14 months old so we are hoping to have another one before she gets to old.
My issues are that my body doesn't ovulate and when it does my progesterone levels are to low for the pregnancy to survive. So Drs help is required for us to have a little one. At least I have a great dr who knows my family very well and knows our history

If your cylce is normally the 28 day cycle then you would start testing on about CD 10. you should ovulate on CD14 but thats never really accurate.
Remember the first day of AF is your first cycle day so start counting! and GL!

Thank you so much! I'm in the military so we would love to be successful before I get called up for deployment, obviously we would have to wait again if that happened :/ I will test starting CD10, thanks for the advice! This is so overwhelming! Lol

Trust me I understand. and the military doesnt make it easy to relax and take it slow (trust me i know im ex army lol) feel free to PM me if you need any help figuring all of this out. I know alot of stuff from talking to people here and from just googling. I love google.

Hi all! I am 33 and my husband is 35. We are ttc #1 and I am on CD 1...so I can't wait until March, and really hope we all get BFP's next month! I'm new here, and we just started trying. I'm excited and hopeful.

:bfp:Hi everyone currently i am on my 10 cd tested for ovulation but the test came negative ........anyone else on the same day......really wishing this is the month of a BFP

CD 11 for me today, and I started my OPKs yesterday! Still negative but the line is getting there are starting to come faster. I go in for my ultrasound tomorrow to check my eggs to see if I will ovulate this cycle, but I think I will!!

Hi Everyone, My DH and I have been ttc for 2 years. A year ago we got pregnant our first try with IUI and we lost our first baby in a miscarriage. Now we're trying again. I just started with clomid. I am taking 100mg every night for 5 days. I wont see the Dr. until the 25th. That's when I'll found out if I am good to go. I will be using Ovidrel injection before my IUI. I am praying that God will bless us with a little one. I can just feel that it's going to happen.

Hi Everyone, My DH and I have been ttc for 2 years. A year ago we got pregnant our first try with IUI and we lost our first baby in a miscarriage. Now we're trying again. I just started with clomid. I am taking 100mg every night for 5 days. I wont see the Dr. until the 25th. That's when I'll found out if I am good to go. I will be using Ovidrel injection before my IUI. I am praying that God will bless us with a little one. I can just feel that it's going to happen.

Best of luck Hun, I hope u get ur wish soon:hugs:

Hi, my name is Karen. I am 36 and my DH is 45. We started TTC this month. I am in that 2WW. My AF is due between tomorrow and Monday. My cycles are 23-28 days. No symptoms and i am not symptom stalking! I am already planning next cycle because i highly doubt we will get a BFP this cycle. We use preseed also. I am 12DPO and on
CD22.

Good luck!!!! :)

Hi all! I am 33 and my husband is 35. We are ttc #1 and I am on CD 1...so I can't wait until March, and really hope we all get BFP's next month! I'm new here, and we just started trying. I'm excited and hopeful.

i am in the same boat. i am new here too, 1st cycle TTC. good luck!!
:winkwink:

:bfp:Hi everyone currently i am on my 10 cd tested for ovulation but the test came negative ........anyone else on the same day......really wishing this is the month of a BFP

I am on cycle day 10 :)
Looks like we are in this together hun :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"