March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

Hello:) iam 28 and my husband is also 28. We have 2 girls ages 4 and 2. We are currently TTC #3 and iam CD 4. We have started IUI with injections this month and I will be testing March 15. Fingers Crossed

Hi I'm Lucy 25 (26 on saturday) DH is 26 we have a DS who is coming up 14 months. This is our 3rd month ttc #2 ! We have booked to get married on 30th august 2014 so we are only allowing ourselves a couple more months ttc #2 before we leave it till after we are married. Fx'd it happens this month for us and everyone else! Af due 4th march so will be testing if af doesn't show! Had 2 positive opks past 2 days and managed to bd past 3 nights. DH and DS both poorly so don't know what my chances are of bding tonight!

Great to see a lot of new people!! Welcome all and FX'd for your sticky beans!!!

AFM - I just had my follicle ultrasound today at CD12. I have one egg on my right ovary that is measuring at 16mm so she told us to BD from today (Wednesday) until Tuesday! But I'm afraid DH might be to tired to because of work. If I can get him to DTD today I will be using Mucinex and Conceive Plus!! :D :D :D SO FREAKING EXCITED!

Oooo well done fingers crossed for u :)

Afm well cd 13 still high on monitor but fertility grind says I ovulated on cd 8 3 days after n of af totally confused :/
Best of luck guys

According to this book I read you should be BDing during the HIGH part of the CBFM - once you reached the day that says PEAK it's probably already to late.

Hi, I'm 32 and oh 33. We are taking a NTNP approach and I believe I'm o'ing today, CD 14. I'm due AF on March 6th. FX for another lo!!

According to this book I read you should be BDing during the HIGH part of the CBFM - once you reached the day that says PEAK it's probably already to late.

Ahhh really I didn't know that :) well we will again tonight did last night and Sunday :D

Actually the book I got has a lot of helpful information - The Impatient Woman's Guide To Getting Pregnant. I think I only paid $10 for it!!

Hello :hi: I'm in my first cycle TTC#3. I'm still in my February cycle, and I expected AF on 21st Feb, but I've only just got a positive OPK yesterday on CD25 :wacko:. Over the next few days hopefully Fertility Friend will confirm my ovulation with crosshairs, but in the meantime I anticipate ill be able to test around 5th march, when I SHOULD be around 13DPO.

Woot got BD in tonight!! SO excited because Dr told me we should start today. Anyone know how long it takes the follicle to grow 2 more mm?

3boys - your chart looks great! Good luck this month; when will you be testing?

- - -

Ovulating here for sure; the positive OPK, EWCM, migraine and skin breakout is a dead giveaway. FINALLY on CD26. OH working the night shift tonight but thankfully we DTD last night. I hope to see my temps rise in the next few days. Fingers crossed. Time I should be in bed really; it's almost 1am and my youngest is going to be up countless times tonight :coffee:

Went for my CD23 blood test to day to confirm my ovulation on CD17/18... bawled my eyes out as soon as the nurse (trying to be friendly and supportive) said "you have had this test done many times hey darling." I just want it to be my turn to be pregnant already!!!

Well jillie I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Hello to all the people new to our thread. We love to have new people to talk to :) It makes things go by alot quicker...

AFM I am on CD 10.... negative OPK today but I am hoping that changes here very soon
I want to see lots of BFPs come from this thread so ladys get to :sex:

:Well cd 14 still no peak on monitor but yet fertility friends say I ovulated already!! I don't understand it, I got a peak last month, we :sex: anyway just to be on the safe side. Baby :dust:to everyone

I've heard of CBFM not giving people peaks even when they have ovulated; good idea to cover your bases :thumbup:

- - -

I got a temp rise this morning (suspected to be 1DPO); not as high as I would have liked, but a rise nonetheless. I just hope it continues. I've had so many positive OPKs at different stages of this cycle that this will be the fourth time I have entered the 2WW. I'd like for this time to be real; I don't fancy another letdown :dohh:

5 OPKS this cycle... wow. I have never seen that before! Hope you don't have another let down too. It really is an emotional roller coaster some days.

5 OPKS this cycle... wow. I have never seen that before! Hope you don't have another let down too. It really is an emotional roller coaster some days.
It is; I'm ready for this cycle to be over now. I want to have a BFP so much, but I'll also just be happy to start a fresh cycle and get out of this one :haha:

- -

Just seen yor sig Jillie; you've gone through so much during TTC; I hope it happens for you very soon :hugs:

Hardest thing I am finding is that I am finally having normal cycles (took us over a year), yet we still are not getting pregnant. Makes AF each time harder and harder now. I feel like I am stuck on a roller coaster. Up, down, up, down... the roller coaster of emotions is making me ill! I want off!!!

I've heard of CBFM not giving people peaks even when they have ovulated; good idea to cover your bases :thumbup:

- - -

I got a temp rise this morning (suspected to be 1DPO); not as high as I would have liked, but a rise nonetheless. I just hope it continues. I've had so many positive OPKs at different stages of this cycle that this will be the fourth time I have entered the 2WW. I'd like for this time to be real; I don't fancy another letdown :dohh:

Hey hun uve had one hell if a month with opks, 5! Craziness
Hopefully u caught that eggy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"