March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

8dpo today hoping af stays away and i at least have a decent lp this month.

i got 3 faint bfp's this evening so im on :cloud9: praying its a sticky cos its still very early only 9dpo

Me 2 3boys .. Faint here to
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/C45815B6-81D2-46D1-A5E6-D48521317E3D-9133-000006E3AFA9A615.jpg

I can definitely see a line Pip; is that the first faint one you've had this month, or have you had a few? I hope this is a BFP for you :)

I can definitely see a line Pip; is that the first faint one you've had this month, or have you had a few? I hope this is a BFP for you :)

Hey hun, thanks I hope it is!
First proper squinter iykwim
Others were clutching at straws!
I loves ics
Frer did nothing for me yesterday n I've only ics left 28 to be exact that's alot of pees! Lol x

:rofl: I'd be peeing every day lots and lots. I told my OH I'd used ICs last month, and he said "what a waste testing before you're due" - I told him they were only 14p each, and he still thought it was a waste. Better not tell him about the FRER or the other HPTs I took then :haha: This cycle I vow to be more patient and to not get so emotionally caught up in it. I was heartbroken the past two cycles :(

Can't wait to see if your line darkens though; looks promising! I still have 2 weeks to go until I ovulate :coffee:

Yh I will hun, it's been a crazy cycle didnt ov until cd 18 last month it was cd10, n then I wasn't sure , ill be glad to see a darker test
Using frer's n getting bfn hurts cos they r so expensive , love cheap ics I ran out a week ago n these came today thank god x

pipsbabybean congrats! i cant wait for my ics to come on tuesday! going to tescos tomorrow to see if they have any tests, i hope i get lines on tomorrows tests. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->