March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

I told him yesterday that I was sure I wasn't pregnant, and he said he knows I'm not. And he doesn't think I will get pregnant at all, no matter what the doctor does (we're not going to do IUI or IVF)... So after the Clomid I guess that's it. =/ Feels like it's been a horrible day. My boobs don't hurt anymore, and I still have the cramps... AF is due in a week - so I feel it's just that about to come. Since he's so doubtful I feel I shouldn't waste military money and try Clomid again. Not sure if I want to keep trying if he's going to be negative and not show any enthusiasm.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that!! Why is your hubby so discouraged?? No matter what, it must suck to have so little encouragement from your partner. :nope:

Wait, I just opened your "spoiler" and the ticker says you've only been trying for a little over a month? I don't know your history, and I don't mean to pry, but do not get discouraged yet!!! FXed for you, honey!!!

I agree, please don't give up DSemcho. It takes healthy couples up to two years to conceive, and I see you had a MC in the past, which means you CAN get pregnant, and I'm sure you will again. Have you tried talking to him about why he's feeling this way? He may have just been having an off day. I hope you do continue TTC :hugs:

I successfully bawled my eyes out in front of all my students and some other teachers today... the trigger was someone just asking me "are you ok?" NO!!! :cry:

I successfully bawled my eyes out in front of all my students and some other teachers today... the trigger was someone just asking me "are you ok?" NO!!! :cry:
:( the worst thing someone can do when I feel like that, is to be nice to me, because then I burst into tears and don't stop :hugs: I'm sorry

Well we've never used protection - and I've gotten pregnant twice and both have been miscarriages - and that's since August 2010. We just started TTC with doctor assistance a month and a half ago.

Aww Jillie... :( *hugs*

Feels like I can cry about anything at the moment. I am constantly fighting off the tears. And now my dizziness is back because of the clomid. Started it today CD5. I felt sick taking them :(

I haven't decided if I'm going to do Clomid again or not.... I'm baby sitting today, and my husband refuses to touch the baby or anything =/

This is the little man I get to hang out with today!
https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484220_708360453775_499694875_n.jpg

I haven't decided if I'm going to do Clomid again or not.... I'm baby sitting today, and my husband refuses to touch the baby or anything =/

This is the little man I get to hang out with today!
https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484220_708360453775_499694875_n.jpg

he is really cute .........enjoy ur day honey and dont worry have faith everything will happen as you want it to be.....:hugs:

:hugs: Hope u'll feel better soon.

Well ladies i got a BFN this morning... guess i will be starting round 2 of clomid soon

Jillie, have you tried Soy Isoflavones? I think that's the one they call nature's clomid? Apparently doctors won't put you on Clomid if they know you've taken this, as it's so close to the real thing, and if THAT hasn't worked, Clomid won't either. Anyway, if you haven't tried it, it might be worth trying in case it skips the dodgy side-effects? If you're so sick on Clomid might be worth looking into...

be careful with soy i looked into taking it and it can have really serious side effects, it has been known to cause cysts among other things.

I asked about taking the Soy Isoflavones. My OBGYN just laughed at me and told me to keep taking the clomid. I am only doing the clomid this round again before we see the FS anyway, then I suppose it is see what he says...

Have any or you guys ever felt your cervix and it felt like one half of it came down dramatically further than the other half? I've noticed over the past couple of months that sometimes the front half comes down farther than the back so it feels weird...

hi all currently on my 10 dpo had my appointment with the doctor today got all my reports tday.......:happydance:

Doctor said all is fine and i am ovulating well......even DH :spermy:reports are good. Though he has some infection need to take antiboitics for 7 days

she prescribed me clomid if i will not get pregnant this cycle starting from CD 2 to 5 :haha:Excited to start clomid but really praying for this cycle dont want any medications in my body...:cry:

I tested this mrng and got a very faintest of faint line on a pregnancy test but don't want to raise my hopes will test again tomorrow still in m on 11 do today. Excited hope to see a nice line tommrw....:thumbup:

oh how exciting, cant wait to hear about tomorrows test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->