March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

whenever i feel down because AF shows up I cheer myself up by thinking that this day could be my lmp, dont know if that makes sense but it works for me because so many times in the past i have been really upset that the witch got me and that turned out to be the date i had to remember for every hospital visit for the next 9 months. x

Congrats on your BFP Swati!

I'm only a little disappointed for some reason.... I guess I expected it based on my cervix last night.

Congrats on your BFP Swati!

I'm only a little disappointed for some reason.... I guess I expected it based on my cervix last night.

Thanks a lot dear dnt worry you will get your bfp soon.

:hugs:

I'm out. Af arrived :( Good luck to the rest of you/

Good Morning everyone

I have been away for a bit. The doctor decided to cancel my cycle because my eggs weren't growing. I was so upset, we spent so much on medication that we may only be able to go for one more round. I am worried not that the next time my eggs still might not even grow I am hoping and praying that isn't the case.
Glad to hear everyone is doing well and we really need to see some BFP's soon...

Does anyone know if my eggs weren't growing while being monitored and on meds if my egg could still continue to grow on its own and I can still ovulate naturally??

Update.... I'm out. Ugly AF came today... Now starting my 9th cycle.

Good luck to the rest of you!!

I am out too just waiting for AF to appear.

I'm sorry! At least you get to keep trying clomid. My doctor will only do 6 months. Fingers crossed and prayers sent for next month.

I'm sorry! At least you get to keep trying clomid. My doctor will only do 6 months. Fingers crossed and prayers sent for next month.

Thanks Dannixo, I'm not on clomid though , still trying naturally. I'll keep you in my prayers too...

Good luck all you lovely ladies going through another dreaded cycle TTC. I am with you all! I am on CD14 today, starting my OPKs this afternoon and hoping to get my LH surge CD17 as like the last 3 cycles. I REALLY want this cycle to work... I am terrified of having to go down the ICSI/IVF path... not long til our consult appt for that in April. In an ideal scenario, I am hoping that I am sitting at the fertility appointment already pregnant... FX and baby dust to all!

Good luck all you lovely ladies going through another dreaded cycle TTC. I am with you all! I am on CD14 today, starting my OPKs this afternoon and hoping to get my LH surge CD17 as like the last 3 cycles. I REALLY want this cycle to work... I am terrified of having to go down the ICSI/IVF path... not long til our consult appt for that in April. In an ideal scenario, I am hoping that I am sitting at the fertility appointment already pregnant... FX and baby dust to all!

Good luck! Prayers sent for this month...

So excited that the DH is getting his swimmers checked early next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->