March Testers...anyone with me?

Today's is on the bottom, yesterday's is on the top. They were gross so I stuck them to a piece of junk mail, lol.

The line is visible from both sides of the strip but now it's been about an hour.. Oh I wish I wish I wish, I hope, I hope, I hope! I'll just have to wait another day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 21
I can see it... Fingers crossed

Thanks ladies! Glad I'm not seeing things! Question of the day for me is if this is an evap or the start of a bfp. A real nail biter!

Oh weebles ur the same as me check our my pics here in tww and over on pregnancy tests board

Like that i took mine iut looks exactly like yours.

I hope i hope i hope too xxxz

Alfiecat, I'm such a hypocrite! I'll poopoo on anyone reading tests after the timeframe and getting their hopes up over it but I'm just as bad! I just replied to your thread and I'm going nuts. I can seem to focus on anything other that finding out if this dang line is real or not and there's nothing to do but wait until tomorrow. Quit taking tests girl! If the hormone is really there it will be darker but we have to wait for that. It's soooo tough!

Least you've both got a little hope!! Good luck in the morning xxxx

Weebles, Im with you all the way, each day I say I wont test Ill wait as obviously if Im pregnant it will show in time, TIME drives me nuts, it passes either way and we make life so hard on ourselves obsessing over every little detail, pulling tests apart like we know better than them!!!! We will look back on this someday soon while heavily pregnant I hope and laugh. Where are you time wise, its 20.01 pm here, what time will you test tomorrow

Looks good guys!!! I'm back to cd 1 fx for everyone x

I'm jealous alfiecat, not quite 17:30 here and you asked me that hours ago. Morning can't come quickly enough!

Sorry gracer ... fx this next cycle is our lucky one xx

Lots of cramps think I'm going to be out soon. Negative on frer today at 13dpo

I think I'm going to be out too. I'm 14 or 15 dpo, two days late and got a negative FRER this morning. No more popping the cartridges open ever again, I swear! I'm pretty sure AF is going to start today. Bummer. But the silver lining is that this is the longest LP I have had for as long as I've been tracking my period! Of course that means I'll have to wait longer to o but still, a normal LP!!

This may already have been answered but has anyone got a bfn on an IC but a positive on a frer with the same wee? I only have cheap tests and didn't want to spend money on a frer just yet...
Not tested today but temps have dipped so think AF will be here soon

How sensitive are your IC? There are a few times I've read of people getting positives on other tests before a frer but usually I think it shows up on a frer first. It just all comes down to how sensitive the test is. I use this site called whenmybaby that has an hcg doubling calculator based on what days you might have implanted.

This may already have been answered but has anyone got a bfn on an IC but a positive on a frer with the same wee? I only have cheap tests and didn't want to spend money on a frer just yet...
Not tested today but temps have dipped so think AF will be here soon
I got a clearer positive on a treat and ease tests and then then got a positive on frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->