March Testers...anyone with me?

Thanks ladies. Just had a look and my tests are 10mIU so would show something early I'm sure.
Tested just now, bfn :( first time I've felt really disappointed this cycle. AF due somewhere between tomorrow and the weekend

Oh quinn im in same boat.

Weebles sorry to hear thst. I agree. I need to stop pulling tests apart and turning them sideways in diff lights. Heartbreaking

How's everyone today? Tested again this morning, bfn :( temp went way up...AF could be here any day

7DPO for me. AF due on the 7th. I am mega tired but my chart is crazy and I don't know if anything is happening in there. Last month I had crazy symptoms and nothing came out of it so I've learnt not to place too much on symptoms until you get that BFP.

FX for everyone!!

Hello , I'm new on here and will be testing tomorrow . im 19 and this would be my first baby and first pregnancy . Pretty nervous need some support that im not getting at home . 🙈 im kinda really sure im pregnant too.

Babyforiris fingers crossed! My charts crazy too :-/ still no AF yet.
Littlebit21 welcome :D good luck with your testing, let us know how you get on!!

Thank you , also completely confused with all the abbreviations on here . lol anyways i hope you all have positive tests ��������������������

CD 2 for me. ::sigh:: Back to the other board for now but I might be back depending on if I ovulate soon enough... I like months where I get two chances.. I feel like it ups the odds, yanno? fx to all you ttw-ers!! I'll be lurking around. :D

Good luck weebles! Ugh high temp again this morning but no AF...when I was TTC my daughter my AF just disappeared!! I either want my bfp or AF so I can move onto next month :-/

Littlebit22 how are you doing? Any test news? Which abbreviations are you stuck with? Here are some
AF - aunt Flo/period
Bfp - big fat positive
Bfn - big fat negative
Cd - cycle day
TTC - trying to conceive
Poas - pee on a stick

Can't think of anymore right now lol!

Hi guys, can I join in? I'm on CD21 or somewhere around there, but af was really messed up (bled for two weeks, it was torture!) and only just stopped on Sunday so I dunno what's going on at all. :shrug:

Negative test today but i strongly believe i am pregnant . going to keep testing 👶

Negative test today but i strongly believe i am pregnant . going to keep testing 👶

Share more!! :) what DPO are you? And tell me why you think you are! (Sorry, down mean to be nosy but I'm testing in a few days too)

Share more!! :) what DPO are you? And tell me why you think you are! (Sorry, down mean to be nosy but I'm testing in a few days too)
To be completely honest im new on this site so abbreviations are still confusing to me lol but I've been having nausea , craziest case of fatigue , extremely hungry all the time even after eating minutes ago . lmao i had what i believe was IB on saturday the 27 th - monday night pink ish brown ish only last 21/2 -3 days. I usually have a heavy flow with extreme cramps from start date to end not to mention i wasnt due for my period for another week and half . I woke up with flu like symptoms on saturday which lasted only 2 days then disappear and i just have a cough now . . I was on the implanon for 3 yrs had it remover January 28th and had 1 period since . My IB or what it think was IB was EXACTLY one week after ovulation. My body just feels different. I even puked monday and i never puke not even when im sick . Could i be over thinking it all ?

Good luck weebles! Ugh high temp again this morning but no AF...when I was TTC my daughter my AF just disappeared!! I either want my bfp or AF so I can move onto next month :-/

Littlebit22 how are you doing? Any test news? Which abbreviations are you stuck with? Here are some
AF - aunt Flo/period
Bfp - big fat positive
Bfn - big fat negative
Cd - cycle day
TTC - trying to conceive
Poas - pee on a stick

Can't think of anymore right now lol!
thank you . i felt like an outsider lol today got a bfn on one of those cheap dollar general tests . gotta go to walgreens and by a better test . i believe i am pregnant. This would be my very first baby very first pregnancy . im nervous and excited all at once

Hello everyone how are we doing?

I got a suspicious pinky/grey line this morning, sure it's an evap or something. Some tests are so mean!! >.<

AF due tomorrow. Took a internet cheapie today. Negative. Temps are also dropping on my chart. Think I'm out.

Will test again if AF doesn't show tomorrow.

Good luck everyone. BFP's seem pretty hard to come by. :(

I have stabbing boobie pain which I get very occasionally just before a period, and which has been a giveaway sign with all three pregnancies. But I'm max 7dpo and I think even that is being optimistic, if I ov'd at all (I have PCOS) But it's definitely too early for PMS, so just need to wait and see and try not to waste tests when I know it's physically impossible to get a BFP even if by some fluke I was pregnant on the first go..

hey may i join in ladies ....
af due today no sign yet ...fingers x
boob pain , constant hunger ,lower back pain
did three tests today convinced i can see positive lines ...maybe just cracking up at this stage !!
best wishes to all x

Attachments

• IMG_20160306_150042.jpg
    IMG_20160306_150042.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members