March Testers...anyone with me?

hey may i join in ladies ....
af due today no sign yet ...fingers x
boob pain , constant hunger ,lower back pain
did three tests today convinced i can see positive lines ...maybe just cracking up at this stage !!
best wishes to all x

That's a very clear BFP right there 😁

Yes Dolly that's definitely positive! Congrats

im so confused. Experiencing all the symptoms but dont know if my body is tricking me . i had what i think was IB pink brown ish bleeding last week. I know it wasnt AF . i have a heavy flow from day one to the end of AF . sorry for tmi . Theres a lady on one of the forums whos very discouraging or maybe im being sensitive but i know when im getting my AF. Ive only been getting it the same way since i was 11 smh .
15 dpo and ive been sleep since noon lol had a light come up of vomit again sorry for tmi . weird feeling in tummy like stretching on one side. is it no possible that im pregnant or am i letting people get to me i know my body somethings different

im so confused. Experiencing all the symptoms but dont know if my body is tricking me . i had what i think was IB pink brown ish bleeding last week. I know it wasnt AF . i have a heavy flow from day one to the end of AF . sorry for tmi . Theres a lady on one of the forums whos very discouraging or maybe im being sensitive but i know when im getting my AF. Ive only been getting it the same way since i was 11 smh .
15 dpo and ive been sleep since noon lol had a light come up of vomit again sorry for tmi . weird feeling in tummy like stretching on one side. is it no possible that im pregnant or am i letting people get to me i know my body somethings different

Honestly, until you either get a positive on a test or get blood work done you can't know for sure.

I'm not squashing your dreams. I promise. Intuition is a strong and powerful thing. But symptom spotting also wrecks havoc on your mind and body. Last month I had every strong pregnancy symptom you can imagine. I even lost my sense of taste, had nausea, headaches, cramping, tired. In the end BFN. Might not be the same case for you but just a heads up.

Hang in there and test again in a day or two. Let's hope your body's not wrong and you get that positive soon.

:dust:

Many thanks ladies , so anxious after my mc in december
will maybe try another again in a few days before a trip to the doc ,
baby dust to all for march & if not for april <3 <3
thank you for all the reassuring replies .
i have a daughter nearly 6years , its amazing how it all feels so new again.
i might be in the attic looking for the books yet xxxx

Can I join?

This is our first month back TTC after ds2 and will be our last baby. I'm 5dpo now and will probably be testing in a week or so.

Can I join?

This is our first month back TTC after ds2 and will be our last baby. I'm 5dpo now and will probably be testing in a week or so.

Welcome :D

God knows where I am in this cycle now...temps still high, no AF and no bfp...which will come first....AF probably!

Welcome :)
This cycle is dragging so much. I so hope this is my last month TTC!!

Can I join?

Welcome :D

God knows where I am in this cycle now...temps still high, no AF and no bfp...which will come first....AF probably!

Boo! I hope AF doesn't show and your BFP is around the corner! How many dpo are you now?

I think 13dpo - 20dpo :-/

Are you temping? Maybe you miscalculated ovulation? I hope you get some answers soon.

I'm at 6dpo and trying not to over analyze symptoms. I think the earliest I'll even test is 11-12dpo. I never tested early with either of my boys.

Rose. it took me 6 months to convince ds2 and we convinced ds2 first month trying. So I understand your frustration. In fact, I went to the doctors to figure out why I was having a hard time getting pregnant and I was 6 weeks along and didn't even know.

I'm sure it will happen soon for you. :hugs:

I think 13dpo - 20dpo :-/

Are you temping? Maybe you miscalculated ovulation? I hope you get some answers soon.

I'm at 6dpo and trying not to over analyze symptoms. I think the earliest I'll even test is 11-12dpo. I never tested early with either of my boys.

Yeah just started this cycle...my temps have been a bit all over the place. I also had a few days of positive opks, then negatives then a random glaring positive :-/
I'll try and attach a screenshot of my chart

Wish I had your willpower! Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160308-191937.jpg
    Screenshot_20160308-191937.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
It looks good Quinn! The only thing I could think is maybe you ovulated on cd26. You had a positive opk a few days prior, ewcm and then a temp spike. It's possible you could have ovulated later then expected and are testing too early. How long is your luteal phase usually?

So completely miscounted the day my boyfriend and i ....you know lol might still be in the wait . plus no sign of AF besides unusual spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->